Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usys national league teams 2019-20

Here is the press release with the link to the list of USYS National League Teams for the upcoming season-
    https://www.usyouthsoccer.org/field-...league-season/

Here is the list of teams who will be playing in USYS NATIONAL LEAGUE this upcoming season-

https://www.usyouthsoccer.org/nation...2019-20-teams/

Comment

Here is the best explanation of the USYS EDP NL situation that I've seen thus far-

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      National league isn't the same as EDP National League Conference (yes, naming convention is unnecessarily confusing).

There are three EDP run National League Conferences per region. The first two are team based Premier I and Premier II. The third is the club-vs-club which only exists in the mid-atlantic region at this point as there were not enough clubs entered to have it in all four EDP regions.

Comment

Here is the list of teams who will be playing in USYS NATIONAL LEAGUE this upcoming season-

So in reality, there are only 8 teams from ENY who play in the National League-
        G06 Albany Alleycats
        G04 Syracuse Development Academy Utica
        G04 LGN
        G02 Albany Alleycats

B04 Soccer Stars United Galaxy
        B03 LGN
        B03 Massapequa
        B01/02 LGN

Good on LGN, 3 teams is pretty impressive!

Comment

I don't see this year's Club v Club winners listed a s National League teams for next year. Are they eligible or is it just for Premier?

Comment

dont complain about a coach being bad of its because your son is not getting time. Plenty of kids on my sons varsity team don’t see the field and they hate the coach. Yet if they played they would love him. A lot of the kids are not even playing this year “because of the coach”. When really they stink

Comment

They only play 7-game seasons?

Comment

dont complain about a coach being bad of its because your son is not getting time. Plenty of kids on my sons varsity team don’t see the field and they hate the coach. Yet if they played they would love him. A lot of the kids are not even playing this year “because of the coach”. When really they stink
                I don’t believe they stink. I thought it was young kids taken a stand against a coach who has little respect for anyone. You also said if coach left your son would not play. So stop being a dick

Comment

I don't see this year's Club v Club winners listed a s National League teams for next year. Are they eligible or is it just for Premier?
                  I believe they are eligible. But a lot of teams that are eligible choose not to sign up due to the travel requirements.

Comment

A lot of teams are eligible for National League but choose not to play in it. Families traveled to N.C. the last 2 years and games were cancelled. They are not having it at Disney this year. Instead having it in Tampa the same dates which means they won’t have any college coaches. The other trip is to Las Vegas which means another expensive week with no East Coast coaches. It is really a waste of time and money.

Comment

So in reality, there are only 8 teams from ENY who play in the National League-
                      G06 Albany Alleycats
                      G04 Syracuse Development Academy Utica
                      G04 LGN
                      G02 Albany Alleycats

B04 Soccer Stars United Galaxy
                      B03 LGN
                      B03 Massapequa
                      B01/02 LGN

Good on LGN, 3 teams is pretty impressive!
                      Not that impressive LGN 02 finished in 8th place in the league and didn’t place in either state cup they played in. They got in because none of the competitive teams in NY accepted the spot.

Comment

The other trip is to Las Vegas which means another expensive week with no coaches. It is really a waste of time and money.
                        Fixed it for you.

-Former NL Parent

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X