Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t know about Guilford but Jamie Mulone was kicked out of Branford for a verbal altercation with a volunteer parent coach in the middle of practice in front of 7 and 8 year olds. Jamie was there on behalf of Shoreline working with the in-house kids program and The parent tried to correct a drill he thought he had set up wrong and Jamie lost it. Jamie was not allowed to return to Branford.
    Guess we are not using initials anymore?

Comment

Guess we are not using initials anymore?
      why bother. Everyone knows who we are talking about.

Comment

Yes, that’s true. Still feel bad for the guy though. Hurts his reputation, no?

Comment

ok, where did this come from? Left field?? JM must have pissed someone off. My guess is he probably recruited some players from the town program and now the town program cant field a team. Is that it?
          ^Speaking of ”recruiting”. I was coaching a U10 Girls town team indoor at the Sportsplex a few years back for a different town. Game finished and I was doing a quick team talk and noticed a young guy standing practically in my circle of players. I didn’t recognize him but assumed one of the girls was his (I’m not from the town) bc of his proximity. It seemed off so as the girls left I kept an eye on him. He went up to one of my players and started talking with her (9yrs old). She clearly did not know this guy. Her Mom walked up and there was a conversation. Turns out it was JM trying to “recruit”. I found it disrespect to me and my team talk.

Comment

^Speaking of ”recruiting”. I was coaching a U10 Girls town team indoor at the Sportsplex a few years back for a different town. Game finished and I was doing a quick team talk and noticed a young guy standing practically in my circle of players. I didn’t recognize him but assumed one of the girls was his (I’m not from the town) bc of his proximity. It seemed off so as the girls left I kept an eye on him. He went up to one of my players and started talking with her (9yrs old). She clearly did not know this guy. Her Mom walked up and there was a conversation. Turns out it was JM trying to “recruit”. I found it disrespect to me and my team talk.
            I agree with it being creepy and odd. Do not see how it’s disrespectful to you though. Has nothing to do with you.

Comment

BJ doing some stupid things at his high school gig.

Comment

Do tell

Like what?

Comment

Player accolades

Comment

He has to be careful. He has his underling ******* everyone off as well. Can’t have both screwing up.

Comment

Player accolades
                      Why is that bad?

Comment

He has to be careful. He has his underling ******* everyone off as well. Can’t have both screwing up.
                        BJ made an absolute enemy out of Madison Racket and swim. He was hired/partnered to run a soccer camp for them and the first morning he and his staff simply did not show up and never returned any calls. Left them scrambling first day of camp to input HS and college kids to direct and coach the kids. BJ never explained but Madison Racket found out from Madison Beach and Rec that they gave BJ an ultimatum to do one or the other. They felt it was a conflict of interest. BJ chose Beach and Rec. Ok to chose but seriously lacked decency or professionalism to not ever communicate to Racket and leave the kids without professional coaching that they had signed up for.

Comment

BJ made an absolute enemy out of Madison Racket and swim. He was hired/partnered to run a soccer camp for them and the first morning he and his staff simply did not show up and never returned any calls. Left them scrambling first day of camp to input HS and college kids to direct and coach the kids. BJ never explained but Madison Racket found out from Madison Beach and Rec that they gave BJ an ultimatum to do one or the other. They felt it was a conflict of interest. BJ chose Beach and Rec. Ok to chose but seriously lacked decency or professionalism to not ever communicate to Racket and leave the kids without professional coaching that they had signed up for.
                          So BJ making enemies in Madison, his Underling doing same in Branford and DS from Greenwich MFing him all day. This is a problem. Not the publicity a new club needs. I know parents were not super happy through the Fall season. BJ missed a lot of training sessions because of HS conflicts and losing PT to college gig was a massive blow. Dont see how you turn this ship around.

Comment

So BJ making enemies in Madison, his Underling doing same in Branford and DS from Greenwich MFing him all day. This is a problem. Not the publicity a new club needs. I know parents were not super happy through the Fall season. BJ missed a lot of training sessions because of HS conflicts and losing PT to college gig was a massive blow. Dont see how you turn this ship around.
                            Who the f cares? You people suck.

Comment

GPS big investment in CT lands them with a single team.

Nobody likes gps and I’m glad they will not get going here.

Total money grab.

Comment

So probably JM, the guy who has never played soccer, was coaching the kids and convincing the parents to spend 4,5,6x the cost of town soccer? Our system is seriously broken.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X