Black Audi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Against my better judgement, I am going to contribute to this please call me a racist thread. Now I think is is far beyond me to actually determine if someone is a racist. Two people I know personally have admitted to being racists. One professed it about a decade ago while drinking and has backed off that ever since. We had a heated discussion that night. The second is a coworker that consistently approaches this line and openly admits that he is probably a racist at times. So these are the folks I think I can honestly say are racists, they admitted it. Now I don’t hate these guys. I still work with one and see the other quite often socially.

They both sound and make arguments almost exactly like yours. I suspect you guys are all listening to the same radio show or shows. Maybe it is that television.

The point here is that I certainly don’t know if you are a racist. What I do know, is that you sound just like the two avoid racists that I do know. If that adds anything to the discussion, you are welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Kooks have taken over the Republican Party. Leadership used to keep that crazy stuff in check. Now they all over the place. Time to turn the lights on and close the place down. Send the drunks home.
      I guess you missed the last two night of the Democratic debates. With all those clowns on stage I thought I was at the circus.

Comment

Look out, the fur lined crocs thing can’t be far off. He is working himself into a frenzy.
        Still one of the most classic lines ever stated on TS. That’s first ballot Hall of Fame stuff right there!

Comment

hell when Obama was president, trump blamed him. Now trump is the monkey and he Baltimore is abmess because of another black man. Trump should have fixed that problem like he has fixed all the other crap.

Fing joke. This whole thing came up because That black dude wants to see more of that trump sh!t that he was covering up and obstructing justice. This a fake distraction. Trump needs a distraction and he pushed all your buttons to keep going. Hell it might be epstein pervert buddy that he wants to deprive of media attention. They were wingmen back in the day. What do care about that? That bother you? Dude used to barge in on young models and treat them like cattle. Poking them and checking their teeth. Sick and sad.

One thing is for sure, that **** works. You didn’t give two sh!ts about Baltimore until he shot his wad on that and it is all you can talk about now. Fox News propaganda machine ramped up the busll**** coverage at the same time. Arson wave in Baltimore.

Why don’t you *******s come out here and cover the meth and opioid rednecks in my ****hole town and blame Trump.

*****hat fake Americans talking sh!t on the internet.
          Hello? You just used Obama and monkey in the same paragraph. You’re such a freaking racist. What the hell is a wrong with you! How could you do that? Have you no conscience? I’m so tired of prejudice, bigoted, racist people. Dick!

Comment

I guess you missed the last two night of the Democratic debates. With all those clowns on stage I thought I was at the circus.
            It was a circus. Watched a bit. The only thing that could be worse would Trump. Conservative here and I actually miss Obama.

Comment

It was a circus. Watched a bit. The only thing that could be worse would Trump. Conservative here and I actually miss Obama.
              Me again. Might actually get behind yang. Lot of decent ideas and not the same old crap. I wish he could balance funding those ideas with spending cuts, but the trump republicans are spending money like drunken democrats and we might as well spread the money around if we are goi g to keep cranking up the debt.

I am voting against liars, perverts, misogamists, narcissists and foreign power collaborators. America first baby!

Comment

Hello? You just used Obama and monkey in the same paragraph. You’re such a freaking racist. What the hell is a wrong with you! How could you do that? Have you no conscience? I’m so tired of prejudice, bigoted, racist people. Dick!
                This is really bad racist sarcasm. You just used Monkey and Obama in the same paragraph too. What a p@ssy.

Comment

hell when Obama was president, trump blamed him. Now trump is the monkey and he Baltimore is abmess because of another black man. Trump should have fixed that problem like he has fixed all the other crap.

Fing joke. This whole thing came up because That black dude wants to see more of that trump sh!t that he was covering up and obstructing justice. This a fake distraction. Trump needs a distraction and he pushed all your buttons to keep going. Hell it might be epstein pervert buddy that he wants to deprive of media attention. They were wingmen back in the day. What do care about that? That bother you? Dude used to barge in on young models and treat them like cattle. Poking them and checking their teeth. Sick and sad.

One thing is for sure, that **** works. You didn’t give two sh!ts about Baltimore until he shot his wad on that and it is all you can talk about now. Fox News propaganda machine ramped up the busll**** coverage at the same time. Arson wave in Baltimore.

Why don’t you *******s come out here and cover the meth and opioid rednecks in my ****hole town and blame Trump.

*****hat fake Americans talking sh!t on the internet.
                  I see the Inspector General just referred your boy, Comey for prosecution. Hmm, the plot thickens.

Comment

This is really bad racist sarcasm. You just used Monkey and Obama in the same paragraph too. What a p@ssy.
                    You can’t hide your racism! Bob Ross posted earlier that we all have the biological trait. Just own it!

Comment

Me again. Might actually get behind yang. Lot of decent ideas and not the same old crap. I wish he could balance funding those ideas with spending cuts, but the trump republicans are spending money like drunken democrats and we might as well spread the money around if we are goi g to keep cranking up the debt.

I am voting against liars, perverts, misogamists, narcissists and foreign power collaborators. America first baby!
                      That leaves nobody!

Comment

That leaves nobody!
                        Actually, if I apply the Buddha bots principle to that set of criteria, that would be absolutely anyone but trump. I actually learned something today.

Comment

Still one of the most classic lines ever stated on TS. That’s first ballot Hall of Fame stuff right there!
                          Don't flatter yourself. Your insults reveal a lot about your true nature. Careful or you'll let more skeletons out of your closet.

On the positive side, at least you seem like a real person. This forum has been taken over by Russian troll bots practicing for the upcoming election season.

Comment

Don't flatter yourself. Your insults reveal a lot about your true nature. Careful or you'll let more skeletons out of your closet.

On the positive side, at least you seem like a real person. This forum has been taken over by Russian troll bots practicing for the upcoming election season.
                            Trust me when I tell you that I wish I came up with that gem. That by far was the best description of the idiots that post here on a daily basis. Cheers to the genius that came up with that!

Comment

Trust me when I tell you that I wish I came up with that gem. That by far was the best description of the idiots that post here on a daily basis. Cheers to the genius that came up with that!
                              ^^^ Croc-boy fellating himself and taking credit for a phrase he stole from someone else.

Doesn't have the courage to showcase his misogyny, homophobia, and racism in public, so he does it here. What a gem.

Comment

^^^ Croc-boy fellating himself and taking credit for a phrase he stole from someone else.

Doesn't have the courage to showcase his misogyny, homophobia, and racism in public, so he does it here. What a gem.
                                Wow coming from Keyboard Warrior D-bag like you, that means a lot.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X