Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New Jersey

Notices

New Jersey Discussions about New Jersey soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 07-30-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not all states have DA and/or ECNL. Most states have an ODP. It gives people options without paying to travel hours to practice and games. Maybe these ďunderservedĒ players need to send film of games and go to ID camps. There are other means to being seen you jerkwad.

You are a pretentious ***** to believe all talent MUST play for DA/ECNL. And donít say thatís not what you said. Perception is reality BRO.
You are an ignorant fool to
Think that the best talent does not end up
In da and ecnl

Npl and national league are fighting to b the c league

Thatís why so few coaches show up

If you bothered to read the coaches list most of the best coaches were menís coaches


But donít let the details get in the way of your ignorance.


Fool pay the 2k for odp

And if you arenít in the top
Brackets in jeff cup etc you are wasting more money because the coaches wonít come
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-31-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are an ignorant fool to
Think that the best talent does not end up
In da and ecnl

Npl and national league are fighting to b the c league

Thatís why so few coaches show up

If you bothered to read the coaches list most of the best coaches were menís coaches


But donít let the details get in the way of your ignorance.


Fool pay the 2k for odp

And if you arenít in the top
Brackets in jeff cup etc you are wasting more money because the coaches wonít come
I hope you don't make your living as a financial consultant because you suck at it.

Some ECNL kids still do ODP in particular in the other regions. And Brandi Chastain's hubby (Santa Clara head coach) ran the Region out in Cali.

Many of the MI Hawks kids were still in it as ECNL players too. It's about getting in front of the coaches, extra training, additional recommendations, etc.

Not everyone can afford ECNL and GDA.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-31-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I hope you don't make your living as a financial consultant because you suck at it.

Some ECNL kids still do ODP in particular in the other regions. And Brandi Chastain's hubby (Santa Clara head coach) ran the Region out in Cali.

Many of the MI Hawks kids were still in it as ECNL players too. It's about getting in front of the coaches, extra training, additional recommendations, etc.

Not everyone can afford ECNL and GDA.
Sounds like you suck financially lol

Wah wah itís too expensive

Unfortunately you do not address any point that was made.
Especially the one that you are spending the sane money on travel and add the 2k for Where you are now

Now to your point about all these coaches going to odp
In other states

Wake up


We donít live there

Odp here sucks and ecnl clubs here tell their players they canít do odp.

Make a point that is relevant

You are clueless. Classic guy who just talks without any knowledge or past experience

And btw

There are several people responding to you not just me

But your head is so far in the sand you donít know that either
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-01-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sounds like you suck financially lol

Wah wah itís too expensive

Unfortunately you do not address any point that was made.
Especially the one that you are spending the sane money on travel and add the 2k for Where you are now

Now to your point about all these coaches going to odp
In other states

Wake up


We donít live there

Odp here sucks and ecnl clubs here tell their players they canít do odp.

Make a point that is relevant

You are clueless. Classic guy who just talks without any knowledge or past experience

And btw

There are several people responding to you not just me

But your head is so far in the sand you donít know that either
Don't suck financially; my kids plays soccer. You need to have a higher than median income. But I also won't spend some else's money or steer them to something that isn't for everyone. But I'm rubber and you're glue. Love that you aren't from the area but commenting like you are. That's the classic. A Total turd. You don't like ODP. Understood.

Btw - my kid played ECNL and GDA and did ODP when she was in ECNL like others. She did great as far as offers as a result. So, like others responding to the other poster; I am supporting the other poster and responding to you (like others, too). She made connections that will last a lifetime.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-02-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Obviously you know nothing about youth soccer

You do not have to be in those leagues to get into
Id2 or ntc.

Your coach has to recommend you for pdp and id2 or ntc.
PDP is now mostly NCE in this area. Tryouts are free. Weekly training is $350 for the year and the camp over the summer is $800. Girls who don't make the select squad can still train. I know a few who didn't make it and had no problem with ODP, and are very happy there.

My daughter started PDP last year, she was the only new player brought on for the tournaments. The team was well established by the time she got there.There was 1 new girl added this year as well.

The training is great, partly because of the skill level. Girls on the team play against each other and older girls. I personally like the way the coaches work and the way the entire administration handles the teams and camps.

In our case I have had to refuse several invitations from college coaches because my kid is still in 7th grade, but the other girls on her team have had amazing contacts with colleges.

This summer's camp was the COE camp for the younger girls and the ID camp for the older girls. The camp took video of all the matches and there were some great schools there scouting. If your daughter wants to meet college coaches, this is a great way to do it. The coaches I know who attended the sessions were from NJIT, Yale, UMass, Syracuse and Marist. Several of them took the time to walk back with the teams and give them pointers on playing/ looking for colleges. All of them stayed to watch the games so every girl at the camp got a look.

As for getting to that level, a coach can recommend a player or players can sign up and attend a training session. It isn't difficult and the coaches are great with the players.

ODP seems to cost more and the players aren't at the same level, but the training is great and I am sure they have a similar arrangement with colleges for their ID programs.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-02-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Don't suck financially; my kids plays soccer. You need to have a higher than median income. But I also won't spend some else's money or steer them to something that isn't for everyone. But I'm rubber and you're glue. Love that you aren't from the area but commenting like you are. That's the classic. A Total turd. You don't like ODP. Understood.

Btw - my kid played ECNL and GDA and did ODP when she was in ECNL like others. She did great as far as offers as a result. So, like others responding to the other poster; I am supporting the other poster and responding to you (like others, too). She made connections that will last a lifetime.
Sure she did 😉

You live in New York and you are crying poverty

And you are just looking out for another boo boo

Put on your big boy pants and grow a pair

You donít know s...t about youth soccer

You are not fit to give anyone advice

Btw

Your daughter played in ecnl and gda? Gda just finished itís 2nd year sounds like you guys move clubs s lot. One of those parents I see
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-02-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sure she did ��

You live in New York and you are crying poverty

And you are just looking out for another boo boo

Put on your big boy pants and grow a pair

You donít know s...t about youth soccer

You are not fit to give anyone advice

Btw

Your daughter played in ecnl and gda? Gda just finished itís 2nd year sounds like you guys move clubs s lot. One of those parents I see
Who said I live in NY and who said I was crying poverty? Your ASSume too much. Turd. Btw - she's in college, DI, plays a lot, team in post season, DI multiple scholarship offers. All of my kids had athletic scholarships and went to great academic schools too.

So there's that...
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-02-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Chiming here to support my fellow ODPer's, ODP give you an opportunity to travel to other countries to play soccer as well. If you are on the regional team, it's an even better experience.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-02-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Chiming here to support my fellow ODPer's, ODP give you an opportunity to travel to other countries to play soccer as well. If you are on the regional team, it's an even better experience.
Heís complaining itís too
Expensive to play ecnl and da

So the traveling to other countries with odp goes against his argument
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-02-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Who said I live in NY and who said I was crying poverty? Your ASSume too much. Turd. Btw - she's in college, DI, plays a lot, team in post season, DI multiple scholarship offers. All of my kids had athletic scholarships and went to great academic schools too.

So there's that...
You are either a big liar or bigger loser.

If your kids are in college why are you trolling youth soccer boards.

So either get a life or tell the truth pick
One.


Btw Iím soooo offended when you call me turd

Remember what you said before tough guy

Iím rubber and your glue

😂

And still have not rebutted one point

You are a one trick pony and itís not even a good trick
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.