Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Morgan and Pugh should make a swimsuit calendar and make more money....it would be totally worth it!!!!
    Haha an idea I can get behind! You get it?!? Get behind!!!

Comment

Haha an idea I can get behind! You get it?!? Get behind!!!
      I get that you would get soccer star crap on your little ***** and then would be shunned and left behind as deserved by vile vermin.

Comment

Good point. Actually quite a few faster and even better players though Pugh is great. It’s all about hype to promote the popularity of the team. Main thing at the time was Pugh was cute and marketable. Rapinoe ended up being better(IMHO) and the most popular though. Kind of like that old show CHIPS where they set it up and planned for the big heart throb star to be the blond actor whose name I don’t even remember... But it was his sidekick Latino Erik Estrada as “Ponch” who carried the show and was the popular one. Coaches (not even in male European academies!) are good at predicting which players will develop best over time. Pugh might still end up a star player on the USWNT but my bet is now on Rose Lavelle or some newcomer. A heck of a lot of talented players in the pipeline. There is no conspiracy but soccer is a weird sport where talent is intangible and so one coach’s star is another coach’s pine rider or not on the team. It’s also a team sport where chemistry is crucial.
        Rose lavelle would be a good bet.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X