Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No doubt that Prince was an important piece to the Rush puzzle and he is a loss for sure. But they still have quality coaches in place and will survive for now. The bigger problem still remains that important people continue to leave or are forced out. My understanding is that Prince was in a position where he had to leave and that is unfortunate but he has a good opportunity now with a club that will now be in direct competition with Rush. Strategically a very bad move on JS’s part. He already has a huge target on his back in Wilton and this makes things much more difficult. It will be very interesting to see how he navigates this one. I personally see Rush losing ground here and AC Connecticut is the big winner.
    The big winner for the crappy second tier player. Waaaa-hoooooo!

Comment

The big winner for the crappy second tier player. Waaaa-hoooooo!
      wow. who cares about second tier coaches/programs. accents don't make quality. time to move onto things that matter

Comment

wow. who cares about second tier coaches/programs. accents don't make quality. time to move onto things that matter
        I would put AC Connecticut boys ahead of both ECNL programs across the board. If you are from Danbury or the surrounding area Oakwood is not much of an option. Only other real options are Beachside or going to NY.

Comment

considering I saw AC Connecticut on the news last night for winning out in Colorado, I don't think the term 2nd tier applies. its funny that everytime ACC is mentioned, the bashing begins.

Comment

I would put AC Connecticut boys ahead of both ECNL programs across the board. If you are from Danbury or the surrounding area Oakwood is not much of an option. Only other real options are Beachside or going to NY.
            as an option AC connecticut is probably good enough if you are from Danbury. not many quality kids up that way anyways. good ones probably already left to greener pastures in NY. FSA ECNL is really good so there is no way AC connecticut is above that.

Comment

as an option AC connecticut is probably good enough if you are from Danbury. not many quality kids up that way anyways. good ones probably already left to greener pastures in NY. FSA ECNL is really good so there is no way AC connecticut is above that.
              It isn't, but it is a very good option for many players, certainly better than say BS premier. Congrats to the winning team. Sure it's not the DA championship but it's a national title and they'll never forget the experience.

And yes AC gets bashed the minute something is posted about them. Lots of bad blood with the CFC split, which happened years ago at this point. Let it go man.

Comment

The AC 2006 boys won the premier bracket at national championships. They didnt even play against the best competition at the tournament. They really had it easy if you look at the results and quality of competition. US Club Soccer is a joke and our system is truly broken. They are even launching a State Cup in CT which has two brackets in it. It's all about the $$$.

Comment

It isn't, but it is a very good option for many players, certainly better than say BS premier. Congrats to the winning team. Sure it's not the DA championship but it's a national title and they'll never forget the experience.

And yes AC gets bashed the minute something is posted about them. Lots of bad blood with the CFC split, which happened years ago at this point. Let it go man.
                  AC CT were able to oustCFC from the western part of CT. They have now brought in the Rush DOC that has been running the Wilton branch for years. I think it’s safe to say that AC CT will do the same to Rush. They will run western CT for years.

Comment

The AC 2006 boys won the premier bracket at national championships. They didnt even play against the best competition at the tournament. They really had it easy if you look at the results and quality of competition. US Club Soccer is a joke and our system is truly broken. They are even launching a State Cup in CT which has two brackets in it. It's all about the $$$.
                    another stupid comment...anything to bash. at least cfc, fsa and ow got to play the best...oh wait...they weren't there...

Comment

AC CT were able to oustCFC from the western part of CT. They have now brought in the Rush DOC that has been running the Wilton branch for years. I think it’s safe to say that AC CT will do the same to Rush. They will run western CT for years.
                      These are the same rumors that have been circulating about the demise of shoreline FC being taken over by GPS. Talking soccer is the only place you hear or see these pieces of information. Definitely not the resource i will use to believe.

Comment

My kid played against the 2004 Rush team down in West Virginia a few weeks ago. That Rush team was the dirtiest team I have ever seen. Excessively aggressive challenges, repeated tackles from behind, kicks to ankles and stepping on feet. Three different kids had to be carried off the field due to dirty Rush plays and none returned.

What was even worse was the behavior of the Rush parents. They were the worst parents I have have ever experienced. From the opening whistle to the end of the game, the parents were riding the refs. Every call against their team was the worst call ever. Even worse, several parents were berating kids on the opposing team. The club must have been really proud when a couple of the parents actually cheered as one of the injured players was being carried off.

Absolutely despicable behavior by players and parents.

Comment

Say what you want about the level. Watch the kids in the video. They won't forget it and earned it.

https://www.facebook.com/18434017832...2308/?sfnsn=mo

Comment

My kid played against the 2004 Rush team down in West Virginia a few weeks ago. That Rush team was the dirtiest team I have ever seen. Excessively aggressive challenges, repeated tackles from behind, kicks to ankles and stepping on feet. Three different kids had to be carried off the field due to dirty Rush plays and none returned.

What was even worse was the behavior of the Rush parents. They were the worst parents I have have ever experienced. From the opening whistle to the end of the game, the parents were riding the refs. Every call against their team was the worst call ever. Even worse, several parents were berating kids on the opposing team. The club must have been really proud when a couple of the parents actually cheered as one of the injured players was being carried off.

Absolutely despicable behavior by players and parents.
                            When bashing a club fails, go after the parents

Comment

13’s traveling to Colorado. If this was CFC or Oakwood or FSA they would get laughed at for having kids travel like that!! There are soo many levels at this point. Boys Daa then ecnl then npl then regionals. Girls ecnl then da then Npl then Regionals.

Comment

These are the same rumors that have been circulating about the demise of shoreline FC being taken over by GPS. Talking soccer is the only place you hear or see these pieces of information. Definitely not the resource i will use to believe.
                                GPS had a deal to take over the Shoreline FC Branch in North Branford. Unfortunately for them the DOC bolted with all the teams in tow and created a new club. That is 100% true. Shoreline FC now only has a branch in Greenwich and GPS is left with nothing in North Branford. What is also true is that AC CT took over CFC Real effectively shutting CFC out of western CT. Also true is that the Rush DOC out of Wilton is joining AC CT. What are you not understanding?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X