Lake Oswego Nike Cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I miss the days of heading to lake Oswego cup or Beaverton cup half drunk to watch a few local tournament games. I truly do miss it. This travel bs is the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Oh I miss the days of heading to lake Oswego cup or Beaverton cup half drunk to watch a few local tournament games. I truly do miss it. This travel bs is the worst.
      You can still go. Wear a CFC shirt so people will understand why you are yelling at everyone.

Comment

You can still go. Wear a CFC shirt so people will understand why you are yelling at everyone.
        That's only funny because it's true...

Comment

Bridge City has a big group going.

Comment

Bridge City has a big group going.
            I have a team playing them. I wish them well. Competition in the business is needed. Although I think we need more community, neighborhood club$

Their brain child, don't know her, knocked her team out of a tournament once. She was pure class to me and my players.

Comment

Good to see high levels of activity in a new club.

Comment

Day 1: Predictions for U9 boys?

Comment

In a competitive market I will probably not attend this tournament with my teams or recommend it to my peers next year.

It's been a busy Oregon tournament circuit season and I've been to about all of them in once capacity or the other other. If I ranked them, LO Nike Cup comes in at the bottom.

The fields at Memorial Park were in poor condition.

No food. No food trucks, food tents, nothing. Not at any of the venues I went too.

Field Marshals. I think they forgot to assign them or didn't have them.

Awards. A guy walks across the field and hands you a trophy and a see ya next year. No photo in front of the banner, no stage and announcement.

3 game minimum

Expensive

Comment

Tight during tourney time. Don't be surprised if you have to park at Tigard High and walk.
                    Walking is good when you’re High.

Comment

In a competitive market I will probably not attend this tournament with my teams or recommend it to my peers next year.

It's been a busy Oregon tournament circuit season and I've been to about all of them in once capacity or the other other. If I ranked them, LO Nike Cup comes in at the bottom.

The fields at Memorial Park were in poor condition.

No food. No food trucks, food tents, nothing. Not at any of the venues I went too.

Field Marshals. I think they forgot to assign them or didn't have them.

Awards. A guy walks across the field and hands you a trophy and a see ya next year. No photo in front of the banner, no stage and announcement.

3 game minimum

Expensive
                      Had a good time at Cook. They had an ICE truck. Things ran on time, fields were good, fun was had.

Comment

Cook Park looked great as always. I miss the Rocket. Used to shoot bows in the field where #1 is now, swam in the river as a kid. Miss those days. Before Oregon got ruined.

Could have used a food truck at every venue. No charge, no fees, they know where to park.

A bit pricey for 3 games.

Never did buy a sweatshirt.

Awards given to you in a plastic safeway bag was a little cheesy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X