Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are some pretty intelligent people who work and volunteer at OYSA. I don’t know if they study population density or anything else. What I do know is that you don’t really understand markets. Give me an example of a free market as you describe it - one without regulation.
    Come on, Mr. T! You keep saying how brilliant you are at business and economics. Tell me of a “free market”. Maybe define it first. Or quit throwing around bs terms.

Comment

Lol, what is hilarious here is your posing the question while utilizing the internet....derp. Furthermore you are attempting to take away from the actual discussion to make is more personal to attempt at discrediting an anonymous individual which cracks me up. How many selfies do you post? Have you read the psychological studies conduct on people who respond with this style?.....that should be a hard reality for you when you do....have a good time playing childish games. Thank you for highlighting who you are. Pretty sad you'll are online posing anonymously ...as this would basically showcase certain Portland "Soccer" peoples political issues. Tell you what why don't you first prove you word should even be put online as reading your posts...one would assume your jusy a pathetic angry individual who had far too much time on their hands.

Comment

Hi all,

You know what I find interesting about this Oregon page...2 clubs are dominating the discussions. You do know, despite some very hostile responses, that this only aides both clubs. Anyone with a brain between their ears knows good or bad publicity still benefits a company or club. Specifically these style of responses and hate. It looks very politically motivated and personal. Any parent that reads this and has had kid already in the Oregon youth system would know how political Oregon is. This too most parents will just push then towards those clubs to at bare minimum investigate.

Keep up the great work!!
        I'm sure both clubs appreciate your free assistance.

Comment

You are welcome

Hi all,

You know what I find interesting about this Oregon page...2 clubs are dominating the discussions. You do know, despite some very hostile responses, that this only aides both clubs. Anyone with a brain between their ears knows good or bad publicity still benefits a company or club. Specifically these style of responses and hate. It looks very politically motivated and personal. Any parent that reads this and has had kid already in the Oregon youth system would know how political Oregon is. This too most parents will just push then towards those clubs to at bare minimum investigate.

Keep up the great work!!
          We all look forward to these thriving clubs in future months. Of course the track records suggest something else.

Comment

Lol, what is hilarious here is your posing the question while utilizing the internet....derp. Furthermore you are attempting to take away from the actual discussion to make is more personal to attempt at discrediting an anonymous individual which cracks me up. How many selfies do you post? Have you read the psychological studies conduct on people who respond with this style?.....that should be a hard reality for you when you do....have a good time playing childish games. Thank you for highlighting who you are. Pretty sad you'll are online posing anonymously ...as this would basically showcase certain Portland "Soccer" peoples political issues. Tell you what why don't you first prove you word should even be put online as reading your posts...one would assume your jusy a pathetic angry individual who had far too much time on their hands.
            Sorry, I couldn’t understand what you said. Please try again.

Comment

Hi all,

Keep up the great work!!
              Wrong! The good kids are already on teams and have been for months. Nice try at spinning though.

Comment

What is the tourney schedule for the Oregon United teams. A lot of ECNL teams are at Crossfire this weekend. Did the GPS 03 State Champs go up? Lots of college coaches.

Comment

What is the tourney schedule for the Oregon United teams. A lot of ECNL teams are at Crossfire this weekend. Did the GPS 03 State Champs go up? Lots of college coaches.
                  Ecnl teams suck. Most all of them are b teams.

Let me know when the da or top USYS team show up somewhere.

Comment

Seriously. You are confused. No USYS teams can hang with the majority of the ECNL teams. GPS couldn’t even get out of group play at regionals, where there were hardly more than 4 coaches at any games. ECNL events get 20-30 coaches per game.

But I guess you know better than the college coaches.

Comment

Seriously. You are confused. No USYS teams can hang with the majority of the ECNL teams. GPS couldn’t even get out of group play at regionals, where there were hardly more than 4 coaches at any games. ECNL events get 20-30 coaches per game.

But I guess you know better than the college coaches.
                      If your going to talk about the team, at least get their name right.....BSCHSCIFCGPSOUFC

Comment

Seriously. You are confused. Most top USYS teams can beat the majority of the ECNL teams. GPS couldn’t even get out of group play at regionals, where there were hardly more than 20 coaches at any games. ECNL events get 20-30 coaches per game where Oregon kids aren’t doing Better than their USYS counterparts

But I guess you don’t know better than the college coaches.
                        I fixed that for you.

Have you ever done a google search on how bad Ecnl teams are and they regularly get beat by USYS teams.

Sorry you’ve been brain washed.

Comment

Surf cup had 30 coaches at our games last year.

College Coaches there said that the dilution with Ecnl made Ecnl a joke.

They still go to watch the top 15 teams, none from Oregon but the top USYS teams are better than 90% of the Ecnl teams and da teams gutted ecnl.

Ecnl is a joke and near scam.

Comment

Payed 10k for Ecnl.

Found out that a lot of the teams are bad.

Still told we were the beatest.

Ended up getting a lowbie scholarship to northwest Nazarene...

Found out a bunch of the kids from her old USYS team are going to D1 and top d2 schools.

Learned that you can’t trust propaganda and college coaches are going everywhere to find the best players.

Also learned that you can’t trick college coaches into thinking your kid is good because you joined a Ecnl league that lost most of their best teams and now most of their teams would lose to the top 25 USYS teams. And they do

Comment

Payed 10k for Ecnl.

Found out that a lot of the teams are bad.

Still told we were the beatest.

Ended up getting a lowbie scholarship to northwest Nazarene...

Found out a bunch of the kids from her old USYS team are going to D1 and top d2 schools.

Learned that you can’t trust propaganda and college coaches are going everywhere to find the best players.

Also learned that you can’t trick college coaches into thinking your kid is good because you joined a Ecnl league that lost most of their best teams and now most of their teams would lose to the top 25 USYS teams. And they do
                              This is all too true these days.

A lot of misdirection. Everyone wants to get Slammers Ecnl kids. Doesn’t mean they give a rats ass about fc Portland and it shows.

Top 20 USYS teams are better than anything from Oregon and it shows.

Top 25 da teams are better than anything from Oregon and it shows.

Those top players and teams are miles beyond Oregon. And it shows.

Don’t fall for idiot idea to go play Pittsburg River hounds Ecnl when you failed to realize they are worse than most teams from Oregon as the teams from Oregon going to play them.

Comment

Pick any state besides Wyoming, Idaho, New Mexico.

Any state.

Washington

California

Florida

Texas

Nevada

Now go look up the scores of what happens when the top USYS or da teams play Ecnl teams. You’d find out pretty quickly that Ecnl is a near joke at the moment and get beat regularly.

Don’t worry I’ll wait.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X