National Center of Excellence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is excellent training. It is always good to be evaluated by someone different than your club.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I think it is excellent training. It is always good to be evaluated by someone different than your club.
      good to be evaluated or to have someone other than your club cash your checks?

Comment

good to be evaluated or to have someone other than your club cash your checks?
        not the posters....but if my club doesn't have decent summer training or is pretty quiet in the winter, it's my money to spend. I'm paying for a service and this one delivers. There are others out there for people to chose from if they want.

I will also add that my kid liked training with players other than her teammates. Good to change it up, as well as have a different coach.

Comment

Good training but not worth the money. They take any kid. We did it and better training out there for much less. But to each his own.

Comment

Good training but not worth the money. They take any kid. We did it and better training out there for much less. But to each his own.
            Others have said differently. No doubt it all depends on who your coach is and how the program compares to your other options. We've tried a few others (I've got three players) and this has been the best in our area. Not all my kids did it, but the two that did had positive experiences.

Comment

What training did you think was better for less $$? I liked the COE but it was expensive, would try the ones you suggest if they aren't too far.

Comment

What training did you think was better for less $$? I liked the COE but it was expensive, would try the ones you suggest if they aren't too far.
                I mean it's like $25/hour for outdoor and $35/hour for indoor. Not cheap but honestly at least in tri-state are you really going to get quality for much less?

Comment

I mean it's like $25/hour for outdoor and $35/hour for indoor. Not cheap but honestly at least in tri-state are you really going to get quality for much less?
                  not the op and my kid did COE and we thought it was good. A private trainer will run you $75/hour. If you can split with a few other players then it will be less (although the hourly fee a trainer charges might go up). But you have to find a quality trainer and other players to do that. Many other group trainings like COE will be is a similar ball park. Mine only did it in the winter and indoor time is at a premium then. Another outfit would have similar rental fees to cover.

Comment

not the op and my kid did COE and we thought it was good. A private trainer will run you $75/hour. If you can split with a few other players then it will be less (although the hourly fee a trainer charges might go up). But you have to find a quality trainer and other players to do that. Many other group trainings like COE will be is a similar ball park. Mine only did it in the winter and indoor time is at a premium then. Another outfit would have similar rental fees to cover.
                    Thanks, my kid did winter as well and we thought it was great. W have tried other training but found not as good. I was trying to get OP to tell me where the great training for low cost is because I would def give them my business. But the reality is there probably isn't any and the OP was just talking crap.

Comment

Thanks, my kid did winter as well and we thought it was great. W have tried other training but found not as good. I was trying to get OP to tell me where the great training for low cost is because I would def give them my business. But the reality is there probably isn't any and the OP was just talking crap.
                      op here - same. We'd do more but in club season there isn't much time and I don't want burn out. Ditto for the summer - time to take a break and do other things, but I'm sure the summer training is just as good as the winter. Hopefully it costs less as the indoor space isn't an issue.

Comment

Camps

Berkshire is great also Red Bull. For lesser amounts Brazil CT does one but try and do Woodbridge site. It all depends on what you are looking for. Myself it was touches on the ball and good comp plus they need to enjoy themselves its summer should be fun.

Comment

Berkshire is great also Red Bull. For lesser amounts Brazil CT does one but try and do Woodbridge site. It all depends on what you are looking for. Myself it was touches on the ball and good comp plus they need to enjoy themselves its summer should be fun.
                          Brazil ct is a catch all for lower talent levels. Big difference between coe and brazil ct. Coe just sent team to gothia, where as brazil ct takes kids to wallingford twist with 28 on a roster

Comment

Brazil ct is a catch all for lower talent levels. Big difference between coe and brazil ct. Coe just sent team to gothia, where as brazil ct takes kids to wallingford twist with 28 on a roster
                            So COE sent kids to an overrated overseas tourney making their parents pony up thousands of dollars. What does gothia cup get you again? Besides broke?

Comment

So COE sent kids to an overrated overseas tourney making their parents pony up thousands of dollars. What does gothia cup get you again? Besides broke?
                              No one is putting a gun to their heads.

Comment

No one is putting a gun to their heads.
                                Not sure. But coe training is a cut waaaaaay above give everyone a trophy at brazil ct

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X