RCL is dead !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is simply not true. Top pspl such as gunners and Seattle Celtic consistently beat top level rcl teams. That includes pre ecnl teams on the girls sides and many of the boys teams play with and beat top level boys teams. The rcl is falling apart. Quite frankly the whole soccer landscape needs to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      My daughter had a practise last week at starfire , a game was going on so I went over to watch a u13 boys game a pspl team (who themselves were not very well organised ) beat pac nw maroon 9-2.
      Southlake RED B07

Comment

And saw at the us open regionals at 60 acres which is for all the top pspl teams get beat by a mid level rcl team with no subs the first 2 games and only playing with 10 players in the semis and final at u15. Rcl team crashed the part short handed and won it all. The skill level difference between rcl and pspl was shocking.
        I do not understand why the RSL team should be stronger than PSPL? Because there parents pay more ?
        I will say for our boys U13 team. Playing in premier PSPL division, paing only $1000 per yaer. We have a lot of talents, two players are now in the saunders academy, a coach from England who has a UEFA B permit. Winner of our division go to national play off same ECNL winner..
        My son and his friend were invited many times to the PACNV and the Federal Way of the RSL ... I don’t want to go there because there three or four times more to pay per year. And like me in the team, almost everybody. We are friendly and do not wants something more. Why do you claim any difference ?

Comment

This board is more toxic and uninformed than a gathering of WPFC parents.
          That is funny!!!!

Comment

I think that may just be a certain age group , as I saw the exact opposite in the boys tournaments . The rcl teams were bordering low level select .
            What age group, what game, what tournament? Talk in specifics or stfu...

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingirish2003 View Post
              That is simply not true. Top pspl such as gunners and Seattle Celtic consistently beat top level rcl teams. That includes pre ecnl teams on the girls sides and many of the boys teams play with and beat top level boys teams. The rcl is falling apart. Quite frankly the whole soccer landscape needs to be done.
              Complete bs!! I have 2 girls playing at u16 and u 17 in the rcl and their teams have never lost to a pspl team or the Celtic or gunners over any of the past years. In fact last year beat fury who either won or was second at the national championship for pspl and our rcl team beat them by 6 goals or more twice in summer tournaments. Both our girls teams have played the gunners several times and have been up anywhere from 5-8 goals at halftime and the coaches have played with 9 or 10 players in second halves to try and even out the game.

Comment

Which tournament and age group?

Comment

Since the emergence of ECNL and DA the standard of the first division teams is at best a mediocre product . Went to a tournament last week where all the usual suspects were playing, to be honest it looked a step below npsl div 1. The league is dead , they may as well just merge with npsl / pspl . As the DA/ECNL teams carry such top heavy squads (up to 20 players who are getting minimal game time ) the , what is now first teams of the big clubs in rcl
                  Is made up of 3rd and 4 th teamers . Just kill it now and stop pretending it’s a viable option .
                  This is likely the same person from MRFC that is butt hurt that Valor is in RCL and not them!

You mad bro?

Comment

I do not understand why the RSL team should be stronger than PSPL? Because there parents pay more ?
                    I will say for our boys U13 team. Playing in premier PSPL division, paing only $1000 per yaer. We have a lot of talents, two players are now in the saunders academy, a coach from England who has a UEFA B permit. Winner of our division go to national play off same ECNL winner..
                    My son and his friend were invited many times to the PACNV and the Federal Way of the RSL ... I don’t want to go there because there three or four times more to pay per year. And like me in the team, almost everybody. We are friendly and do not wants something more. Why do you claim any difference ?
                    I know that coach . He does not have a B license . I’d check if I was you ! He used to be at Kent United, he had a D license and used to say that he played for a well known youth academy until it got checked out .... that’s why they couldn’t wait to see the back of him .

Comment

This is likely the same person from MRFC that is butt hurt that Valor is in RCL and not them!

You mad bro?
                      Absolutely not! I couldn’t care less about Valor, I actually hope they do ok . I just think that the rcl is a very weak option now that’s not needed .

Comment

Instead of tearing one another down, energy would be better spent trying to figure out a way to build them up. Happy 4th!

Comment

Please post links to the tournament scores. Thanks.

Comment

here's a link to crossfire challenge 2018 05G results. Crossfire A team (not GDA) played in the Super group and had two ties with PSPL teams. PacNW A (Maroon) and Seattle United Copa played in the Gold group and had several losses to PSPL teams.

I think the data shows that the top PSPL teams can and do compete at the same level of RCL A teams in the new pan-ECNL youth soccer era

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...r=Girls&Age=14

Please post links to the tournament scores. Thanks.

Comment

Lol... stop

Comment

If anyone thinks rcl div 1 is anything other then a par league with pspl premier then they are delusional at best . In the old days yes they were miles ahead but not now .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X