Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank God for Rapinoe

She may be the only famous American abroad presently consistently bringing pride to this great nation. Thank you for your excellence and courage. Keep making America great!

thanks for presenting another opportunity for some faux-patriot homophobe to trash her. There isn't enough of that already on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      She may be the only famous American abroad presently consistently bringing pride to this great nation. Thank you for your excellence and courage. Keep making America great!
      Let me get this right, she is fighting for equal pay for women soccer players right?
      So we all know that ticket sales and viewership is what drives athletes salaries, correct?
      So when asked whether she would visit the White House, the purple turd states " Im not going to the F ing White House."
      I would of thought the more appropriate response was "im focus on winning."
      Now please explain to me how disrespecting the flag and a good part of the country going to increase viewership? Only logical thing that makes sense is that the purple turd only cares about herself and her views!
      Like one announcer said, "NO Rapino, No Problem"!

Press successfully did her country and teammates proud and didn't even have to piant her hair!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X