X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barcelona's Famous La Masia Academy 'Is Sick'

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only joke is you, the pathetic susa dad.
    i think you just like watching the trainors in tight pants cause you are a faggot!!!!!!!

Comment

i think you just like watching the trainors in tight pants cause you are a faggot!!!!!!!
      so what if he is a homo? what business is it of yours?

Comment

so what if he is a homo? what business is it of yours?
        none...its just creepy!!!!! :)

Comment

says to the guy on the waiting list and can't admit his own status..... its ok you can come out now... this is a safe zone..........

Comment

I spoke to a couple of old friends that I made through the years doing supplementals and the prevailing theme from the guys that I know who left wasn’t the price but rather the style of play. Judge it for what it is, you can say they don’t have any soccer sense but that’s the message I heard from several different parents who have moved on both this year and last. Now these guys who left weren’t soccer newbies, their kids were good and for the most part the parents played some level of college ball so they had a distinct idea what they wanted for their kid. I’ll tell you this though, none of them went to, or even considered SUSA.

Comment

I spoke to a couple of old friends that I made through the years doing supplementals and the prevailing theme from the guys that I know who left wasn’t the price but rather the style of play. Judge it for what it is, you can say they don’t have any soccer sense but that’s the message I heard from several different parents who have moved on both this year and last. Now these guys who left weren’t soccer newbies, their kids were good and for the most part the parents played some level of college ball so they had a distinct idea what they wanted for their kid. I’ll tell you this though, none of them went to, or even considered SUSA.
              I was told the same, some parents just dont like the style.

Comment

I was told the same, some parents just dont like the style.

Yeah, some parents just want to see kick and run soccer and their kids typically don't know how to play otherwise. So, the people who are leaving or have left won't be missed.

Comment

Yeah, some parents just want to see kick and run soccer and their kids typically don't know how to play otherwise. So, the people who are leaving or have left won't be missed.
                  Kick and Run is the american style of this game.

How will the barca style benefit the kid when or if he/she plays soccer in college? (they wil be the only one on the team playing the "barca style")!!!

Barca Academy produce good teams but do not develop individual talent.
                  There is no 1 on 1 training.

Comment

Kick and Run is the american style of this game.

How will the barca style benefit the kid when or if he/she plays soccer in college? (they wil be the only one on the team playing the "barca style")!!!

Barca Academy produce good teams but do not develop individual talent.
                    There is no 1 on 1 training.
                    Soccer is a team sport. No Academy or Club wastes time on 1 on 1 training. This is something you should be doing on your own. Any College would want someone on their Soccer team who knows how to keep possession and to make good calculated passes even if the rest of the team look like idiots playing 12 year old kick and run Soccer.

Comment

Soccer is a team sport. No Academy or Club wastes time on 1 on 1 training. This is something you should be doing on your own. Any College would want someone on their Soccer team who knows how to keep possession and to make good calculated passes even if the rest of the team look like idiots playing 12 year old kick and run Soccer.
                      System soccer only works if everyone knows the system. If you leave the system, or bring in players that are not familiar with it, the system no longer works.

Comment

well you just proved my point, the USMNT are actually the same "idiots playing 12 year old kick and run Soccer".

The barca style does not help the US style of play, the kid unfortunately will be benched in college as he/she is not on the same page as his/her college teammates during games.

Comment

well you just proved my point, the USMNT are actually the same "idiots playing 12 year old kick and run Soccer".

The barca style does not help the US style of play, the kid unfortunately will be benched in college as he/she is not on the same page as his/her college teammates during games.
                          Here is my point genius. BARCA has only been around 2 years and they along with MLS academies such as NYCFC are teaching a different style play so that hopefully in the future we will have players playing the game as it should be played so that USA men can compete. Barca players will not be benched for playing Barca's style and to suggest that is ridiculous. In fact at a recent Q&A with several College Coaches the opposite was true. They were all intrigued by the fact that Barca was focused on teaching kids their Methodologies. Furthermore, LA LIGA has a partnership with US Soccer to help with Coaching and Player Development.

Comment

Here is my point genius. BARCA has only been around 2 years and they along with MLS academies such as NYCFC are teaching a different style play so that hopefully in the future we will have players playing the game as it should be played so that USA men can compete. Barca players will not be benched for playing Barca's style and to suggest that is ridiculous. In fact at a recent Q&A with several College Coaches the opposite was true. They were all intrigued by the fact that Barca was focused on teaching kids their Methodologies. Furthermore, LA LIGA has a partnership with US Soccer to help with Coaching and Player Development.
                            so why are they not implementing this at the top level (USMNT)? why are they not implementing this at NCAA level? I'm not seeing this, any one else?

Comment

so why are they not implementing this at the top level (USMNT)? why are they not implementing this at NCAA level? I'm not seeing this, any one else?
                              Can't teach an old dog new tricks. It will have to start with the younger ages.

Comment

Can't teach an old dog new tricks. It will have to start with the younger ages.

so how does this work exactly?....all younger kids trained in the all mighty barca methodology? then they get to ncaa and they play not in accordance with the coaches philosophy (the old dog)? how does this work?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X