Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or they should just get the hell out of ODP/OYSA and focus on building the best academy they can and fighting fascism.

signed,

Captain Cascadia America
    I hate Clark County Nazis

signed,

The Blues Brothers

Comment

You haven’t seen that 06 team then have you?
      I saw them play last year and they don't play well. Huge though.

Not their fault as I'm sure they have some good players, but just another example of poor coaching.

Comment

I hate Clark County Nazis

signed,

The Blues Brothers
        Signed , most of us

Comment

I saw them play last year and they don't play well. Huge though.

Not their fault as I'm sure they have some good players, but just another example of poor coaching.
          Then you didn’t see them. They aren’t even that big for the age and have a keeper that’s smaller than most the 07 TA

Comment

Then you didn’t see them. They aren’t even that big for the age and have a keeper that’s smaller than most the 07 TA
            The team I saw didn't have a small gk in goal so maybe it wasn't them.

Comment

They have 2 Gk and a practice only 3rd

One is small but skilled. I think op was just saying that they don’t only pick for size

Comment

There are three 06 goal keepers on 06 TA, the best one play with 04 few games last season--He is as big as some of the 04 players.

Comment

Not true, he did more in 3 1/2 months to make the 05 and 07 opfc better soccer players than Stewart had done the last 2 years
                  Not true at all. He walked into a viper's den of disgruntled parents with an agenda on how Stewart had marginalized their DS, and didn't play their DS. Stewart is a helluva good coach. Conor is as well, but don't put down Stewart for playing the kids that he felt played the right way.

Comment

Not true at all. He walked into a viper's den of disgruntled parents with an agenda on how Stewart had marginalized their DS, and didn't play their DS. Stewart is a helluva good coach. Conor is as well, but don't put down Stewart for playing the kids that he felt played the right way.
                    "Hoof the bloody ball down the bloody field, 'fore the bloody defense gets back!!!!!"

Comment

Agree to a certain extent. Stewart is a good coach, but maybe not the best choice for 10 and 11 year old boys. But agree that most of the problems people had with Stewart was based on parent and player entitlement issues, not with his actual coaching abilities.

Comment

Agree to a certain extent. Stewart is a good coach, but maybe not the best choice for 10 and 11 year old boys. But agree that most of the problems people had with Stewart was based on parent and player entitlement issues, not with his actual coaching abilities.
                        Entitlement issues for the LO & West Linn ilk? Really, now that's a surprise.

Comment

Bonus points for the usage of "ilk."

Comment

Are these coaches at TA on par with other MLS academies?

Comment

You ain't seen nothing yet...Conor coached most of the 07's (and the 06's) at OPFC (back before the good Crossfire booted them). You're going to see a few more of his OPFC boys added to the roster.

Comment

You ain't seen nothing yet...Conor coached most of the 07's (and the 06's) at OPFC (back before the good Crossfire booted them). You're going to see a few more of his OPFC boys added to the roster.
                                If you think a coach has loyalty to kids that aren’t as good as what he has because he coached them for 3.5 months you are stupider than you look

He will be judged on results and he’s not going to screw that up by taking inferior little Johnny

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X