Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New Jersey

Notices

New Jersey Discussions about New Jersey soccer.

Old 08-08-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Most schools in NJ play in November - every school is involved in the States, its a knock-off competition. Most of the teams with "1-2 good players" carry them through to the late rounds. I'm not sure if I know of teams with "great" players that do not play in November.

So - you can't count, read or write. Go back to the Match Fit thread.
Hahahahaha...boom. Good stuff.
Old 08-08-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Most schools in NJ play in November - every school is involved in the States, its a knock-off competition. Most of the teams with "1-2 good players" carry them through to the late rounds. I'm not sure if I know of teams with "great" players that do not play in November.

So - you can't count, read or write. Go back to the Match Fit thread.
So obviously you are a know nothing loser

All schools are not involved in states and half who are will
Be knocked out after the 1st game

No wonder your 1st wife left you
It was just because you have a pinky size pee
Old 08-10-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
So obviously you are a know nothing loser

All schools are not involved in states and half who are will
Be knocked out after the 1st game

No wonder your 1st wife left you
It was just because you have a pinky size pee
I know who that that guy is. You are right!!!
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

STA started scrimmaging yesterday and showed pretty good against the teams played. Definitely glad to be moving up from NPL and hopefully this will bode well for the future!
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
STA started scrimmaging yesterday and showed pretty good against the teams played. Definitely glad to be moving up from NPL and hopefully this will bode well for the future!
Now you know all the haters will be coming out and criticizing your post right,,,lol.....Good luck to STA this year. A solid organization who deserves to be successful
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
LISC is exactly the club everyone said they were. Kickball and physical. I hope this isnt how the rest of DA teams will be
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Now you know all the haters will be coming out and criticizing your post right,,,lol.....Good luck to STA this year. A solid organization who deserves to be successful
Ha, yes I bet they do. It is ok, all that matters is STA is fielding good teams that are capable of competing against other, similarly sized DA clubs. There will be ups and downs but overall things look good for now.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

STA is the N.J. Stallions repackaged. Stallions were great last year. How many STA homegrown players are on these new DA teams?

Hmmmm.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Ha, yes I bet they do. It is ok, all that matters is STA is fielding good teams that are capable of competing against other, similarly sized DA clubs. There will be ups and downs but overall things look good for now.
Based on one August scrimmage??? Thank you Tom or Sean for your unbiased view of the program. This post seems more like an attempt to steady some (rightfully) shaky nerves.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Based on one August scrimmage??? Thank you Tom or Sean for your unbiased view of the program. This post seems more like an attempt to steady some (rightfully) shaky nerves.
Yes like said based on the players and the little scrimmage time it was not a bad showing. Older groups will be suspect but the younger end of the spectrum, like 2006s is where things will look good.