Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Guest;n4298128]

when you ask about rocket propulsion i give you answers that pertain to rocket propulsion
    now you want to go farther back, ok
    happy to hoist you again TC….

here is a quote from my OP:

“Say what?
    How did the USA get to the moon?
    How did the USA develop nuclear power?
    Why does the USA dominate Nobel Prize winning?

well, lookee there TC! You asserted I was ONLY talking about rocket propulsion but clearly that was only a small part of my OP!

Hoisted again!!! I LOVE it!

Further, took a lot more than rocket propulsion to get to moon. Germans dropped rockets on people but the USA had the Vision to marry rocket propulsion with other emerging technology to get to moon.

have a college buddy (physics major) who wound up at NASA working on the computational end of computers used for navigation.

You should be more careful when making wild assertions about things you don’t know about TC

Henry ford was a republican did his work in Detroit
    To your OP. Was he German or achieve in Germany ? Then you lose TC.

Thomas Edison- self taught and raised in the midwest
    is “Midwest” in Germany? Then on your OP you lose TC.

Alexander Graham bell was Scottish and lived in CANADA for most of his life
    is Scotland part of Germany? Canada ? To your OP about Germany ….let’s recall what you said

funny how everything you want to know came from German scientists at the end of WWII

clearly not true here …:you lose AGAIN TC

Marconi was Italian and lived in Italy his whole life
    And your point is ….because mine was that you were completely wrong when you said :

funny how everything you want to know came from German scientists at the end of WWII

marconi may have been Italian and a good little fascist but only found an environment where he could do his work HERE

not with the fascists in Italy
    Not with the fascists in Germany

here is the free air Of the USA

but thanks in a previous post for saying :

Was a senator in Italy (his party similar to our Republican Party).

what party was THAT, TC ? Marconi was an active Italian Fascist

TC you just told us that Italian Fascists circa 1930’s are similar to your Republican Party.

TC you lose again there - BIGLY

I’ve long said that whenever I take the time to keep you talking , it won’t be long until you reveal yourself and you came
    forward showing your true colors

Fascists are “similar” to today’s Republican Party .

should have admired that years ago when we told you :)

#tooeasy
    #tooeasy
    #tooeasy
    #tee hee
    #bwahahaha

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4298128]

Marconi was Italian and lived in Italy his whole life

lol

please stick to the OP you made about who we “owe” for our tech prowess and explain to us how the “Marconi Wireless Telegraph Company of America,” -established in 1899, “owes” German scientists of the 1940’s and 1950’s anything.

The Marconi company was folded into the Federal Telegraph company in 1919, leading to the formation of RCA the same year .

wrong again TC

Comment

Glad to see that my "Liberal Elites" posting sufficiently provoked the Chimps....

Here is a clip of a famous Repug cursing out tRUMPty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvuM3DjvYf0

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Glad to see that my "Liberal Elites" posting sufficiently provoked the Chimps....

Lol ….completely unresponsive on all the particulars as usual

:)

#tooeasy

in other news :

Organizers with The People’s Convoy say they will not circle the Beltway today, citing the rain in the metro area.
          let’s see now TC, there is a word I am thinking of that describes the kind of people who are defeated by a little rain ….like Trump was on that visit to Normandy a few years back ….by what forecasts are calling a “light rain” in the DC area today

Comment

Too funny....

Comment

Lol ….completely unresponsive on all the particulars as usual

#tooeasy

in other news :

let’s see now TC, there is a word I am thinking of that describes the kind of people who are defeated by a little rain ….like Trump was on that visit to Normandy a few years back ….by what forecasts are calling a “light rain” in the DC area today

ask your puppet messiah.....he spends most of his time in delaware, or have you not heard?

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4298168]

happy to hoist you again TC….

here is a quote from my OP:

“Say what?
                How did the USA get to the moon?
                How did the USA develop nuclear power?
                Why does the USA dominate Nobel Prize winning?

well, lookee there TC! You asserted I was ONLY talking about rocket propulsion but clearly that was only a small part of my OP!

Hoisted again!!! I LOVE it!

Further, took a lot more than rocket propulsion to get to moon. Germans dropped rockets on people but the USA had the Vision to marry rocket propulsion with other emerging technology to get to moon.

have a college buddy (physics major) who wound up at NASA working on the computational end of computers used for navigation.

You should be more careful when making wild assertions about things you don’t know about TC

To your OP. Was he German or achieve in Germany ? Then you lose TC.

is “Midwest” in Germany? Then on your OP you lose TC.

is Scotland part of Germany? Canada ? To your OP about Germany ….let’s recall what you said

clearly not true here …:you lose AGAIN TC

And your point is ….because mine was that you were completely wrong when you said :

marconi may have been Italian and a good little fascist but only found an environment where he could do his work HERE

not with the fascists in Italy
                Not with the fascists in Germany

here is the free air Of the USA

but thanks in a previous post for saying :

Was a senator in Italy (his party similar to our Republican Party).

what party was THAT, TC ? Marconi was an active Italian Fascist

TC you just told us that Italian Fascists circa 1930’s are similar to your Republican Party.

TC you lose again there - BIGLY

I’ve long said that whenever I take the time to keep you talking , it won’t be long until you reveal yourself and you came
                forward showing your true colors

Fascists are “similar” to today’s Republican Party .

should have admired that years ago when we told you :)

#tooeasy
                #tooeasy
                #tooeasy
                #tee hee
                #bwahahaha
                you really are a tool

your first was get to the moon- rocket propulsion- rocket propulsion was done in the 40s and the germans were far better than the US (V1 and V2 rockets)- we took 1600 of them (German Scientists) back to the US to work on our rocket programs
                look up operation" pocketbook"

then it was Nuke power- which started with nuke fusion - first patent was in 37 in the UK
                Oppenheimer developed the first Nuke bomb in 45 but that work started before that and many of the scientist that worked on the Manhattan project were German jews who fled Nazi Germany
                then you asked about Nobel prize winners
                well we have the most at 383
                the UK has 132
                and Germany in 3rd at 108 - if you do the math based on population your "domination " is not so stark

i always answer your questions, i just had no idea that you know nothing about the subjects you ask questions about- didnt know i had to spoon feed you knowledge

then you changed your questions-again answered-
                maybe you should go back to middle school where they used to teach all this stuff- dont know if they can squeeze it in with all the diversity training and critical race theory going on

Comment

ask your puppet messiah.....he spends most of his time in delaware, or have you not heard?
                  Just the weekends...and it doesn't cost tax payers $2M a trip either like TFG trips to Mar Lardo...where tax payers also had to pay Trump to house WH staff and SS .

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4298252]

you really are a tool

your first was get to the moon- rocket propulsion- rocket propulsion was done in the 40s and the germans were far better than the US (V1 and V2 rockets)- we took 1600 of them (German Scientists) back to the US to work on our rocket programs
                    look up operation" pocketbook"

then it was Nuke power- which started with nuke fusion - first patent was in 37 in the UK
                    Oppenheimer developed the first Nuke bomb in 45 but that work started before that and many of the scientist that worked on the Manhattan project were German jews who fled Nazi Germany
                    then you asked about Nobel prize winners
                    well we have the most at 383
                    the UK has 132
                    and Germany in 3rd at 108 - if you do the math based on population your "domination " is not so stark

i always answer your questions, i just had no idea that you know nothing about the subjects you ask questions about- didnt know i had to spoon feed you knowledge

then you changed your questions-again answered-
                    maybe you should go back to middle school where they used to teach all this stuff- dont know if they can squeeze it in with all the diversity training and critical race theory going on
                    libby, your attempt at the "spin" maneuver is weak to say the least....bottom line is you and your liberal brothers have fkd up our country beyond any recognition.
                    this includes you, putin, biden and anyone affiliated with the left side of the political spectrum.

Comment

Just the weekends...and it doesn't cost tax payers $2M a trip either like TFG trips to Mar Lardo...where tax payers also had to pay Trump to house WH staff and SS .
                      you sure about that? you really think biden is making his own bowl of honey smacks in the morning? dig em? while hes wearing his "wheres waldo" pjs?

You and he are fkg idiots....take a look and see what is going on around the world...none of this happened while TRUMP was in charge!!!!
                      None of this would have happened if idiots like you had 1/2 a brain and voted for mean tweets and some competency with a proven track record (not what your media wanted)....

The current state of the worlds affairs does not support any lunacy you have to fabricate on this forum.

Comment

you sure about that? you really think biden is making his own bowl of honey smacks in the morning? dig em? while hes wearing his "wheres waldo" pjs?

You and he are fkg idiots....take a look and see what is going on around the world...none of this happened while TRUMP was in charge!!!!
                        None of this would have happened if idiots like you had 1/2 a brain and voted for mean tweets and some competency with a proven track record (not what your media wanted)....

The current state of the worlds affairs does not support any lunacy you have to fabricate on this forum.
                        You mean the 80 million Americans who voted for Joe Biden? Humpty tRUMPty was playing golf more often than not... and probably cheating at that.... a track record of failure and bankruptcies. The guy even thought you needed ID to buy vegetables !!! Now that is what I would call clued in. The only thing he had was a bunch of fawning dolts who would wear dumbass red hats, chant "lock her up" and who attacked the Capitol disguised as Antifa !!..... Putin's Pathetic Poodle ... take a closer look and you will see the word "REJECT" tattooed on his ass.
                        So what does that make you, Boris?

Comment

Hahahaha

is that all you have to say about ^^^^ robust post pushing back on yours ? Nothing to say on point ? Vaguely talking about “rules” changing (not that anyone would have a clue)? Snowflake instinct just to invent some excuse about rules?

I LOVE IT! when TC humiliates himself like this!
                          you asked a number of questions and the correct answer totally backfired on you to no one's shock...you then must have done a google search that would illicit the answer you were looking for hence you getting played lmao...No ONE is denying that there have been great strides put forth by Americans...we are all proud of that...the thing you cannot handle is that when you ask questions and they are answered in a way that you do not like(factually) you try to twist it as anti-American sentiment lol...you are SPECIAL...another product of our failing university system...I hope you have a nice day and I pray that out POTUS wakes up and begins to lead...sadly, I think he listens to people like you who twist reality to fit their narrative...

Comment

You mean the 80 million Americans who voted for Joe Biden? Humpty tRUMPty was playing golf more often than not... and probably cheating at that.... a track record of failure and bankruptcies. The guy even thought you needed ID to buy vegetables !!! Now that is what I would call clued in. The only thing he had was a bunch of fawning dolts who would wear dumbass red hats, chant "lock her up" and who attacked the Capitol disguised as Antifa !!..... Putin's Pathetic Poodle ... take a closer look and you will see the word "REJECT" tattooed on his ass.
                            So what does that make you, Boris?
                            dam you were triggered yesterday...perhaps because you were played so badly by the other poster?...

Comment

dam you were triggered yesterday...perhaps because you were played so badly by the other poster?...
                              Is this ^^^^^ a QAnon posting?? I was on vacation for the last two weeks ...other poster ??? played badly ??? Sounds like maybe you are suffering from a bout of headuptrumpsassitis....

Comment

Is this ^^^^^ a QAnon posting?? I was on vacation for the last two weeks ...other poster ??? played badly ??? Sounds like maybe you are suffering from a bout of headuptrumpsassitis....
                                yea, tell yourself that next time you fill up your tank with gas, or order heating oil for your parents house, or when you hear people getting killed because the idiot you voted for failed to keep putin in his place unlike #45 did for 4 years.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X