Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Pennsylvania

Notices

Pennsylvania Discussions about Pennsylvania soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #221  
Old 08-16-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
She?? Talking about my son and his friend that switched to bucks from ukies this past spring.
Parents are always the last to know.
Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 08-16-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Don’t even sweat it. Half the 06 ecnl team doesn’t really deserve to be there. The dad coach is protecting his daughters spot and her friends spots. When change comes to FC bucks they will all be ecnl washouts too. This is why they are so vocal all over these message boards. They know their days are numbered and they just want to keep the status quo.
How disgusting. Ukrainian soccer parents are looking very bad. Bashing specific teams and coaches on here now?? Wow. This is very embarrassing and Ukrainian club should be ashamed.
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 08-16-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How disgusting. Ukrainian soccer parents are looking very bad. Bashing specific teams and coaches on here now?? Wow. This is very embarrassing and Ukrainian club should be ashamed.
Stop trying to start trouble. No one from the Ukrainian team has done anything of the sort. You are a sad pathetic person who is trying to start trouble all over the place. Get a life and let these threads die. While they have provided much entertainment for all, it’s just sad now.
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 08-16-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Stop trying to start trouble. No one from the Ukrainian team has done anything of the sort. You are a sad pathetic person who is trying to start trouble all over the place. Get a life and let these threads die. While they have provided much entertainment for all, it’s just sad now.
Starting trouble? I only responded to the post bashing “06 team” and “dad coach”. I think that’s horrible to bash specific teams and coaches on here. Maybe those people bashing teams and coaches should stop then it wouldn’t give people any reason to comment and threads would die.

I agree with you, it is sad.
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 08-16-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Starting trouble? I only responded to the post bashing “06 team” and “dad coach”. I think that’s horrible to bash specific teams and coaches on here. Maybe those people bashing teams and coaches should stop then it wouldn’t give people any reason to comment and threads would die.

I agree with you, it is sad.
You keep blaming ukies parents for all of this. Believe me the ukies parents could care less about what is happening at bucks.
Reply With Quote
  #226  
Old 08-16-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Any word on Ecnl for this club?
Reply With Quote
  #227  
Old 08-16-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Any word on Ecnl for this club?
No. Edp div 2. Oh well
Reply With Quote
  #228  
Old 08-17-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Any word on Ecnl for this club?
Done deal 2020-2021 for boys and girls. U12 and above will become a collaborative effort with Philly Soccer Club and Huntington Valley ran by an independent board and doc. The teams will be called Coppa i.e Philadephia Nationals: Coppa ECNL, Coppa ECNLR, Coppa USYS-NL, Coppa USYS-EDP. Enjoy the fall season because youth soccer will never be the same again once the winter ID clinics start.
Reply With Quote
  #229  
Old 08-17-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Done deal 2020-2021 for boys and girls. U12 and above will become a collaborative effort with Philly Soccer Club and Huntington Valley ran by an independent board and doc. The teams will be called Coppa i.e Philadephia Nationals: Coppa ECNL, Coppa ECNLR, Coppa USYS-NL, Coppa USYS-EDP. Enjoy the fall season because youth soccer will never be the same again once the winter ID clinics start.
None of this is true.
Reply With Quote
  #230  
Old 08-17-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
None of this is true.
And with that fc bucks can begin s****ting themselves.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.