X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay let's cheer for all the ct programs. Party pooper. Jive turkey
    Jive turkey? You just played yourself old man. We stopped using that term in the 70s

Comment

Excited to see the lady Huskies open up with a nice exhibition game and win 3-0 over Quinnipiac yesterday. 25 players played and Coach Rodriguez is starting out the season well.

This is our flagship in state team and deserves our support behind them. As a former member of this program, I’ll be the first to remind everyone the head coach was a fantastic player for UConn in their heyday and she’s putting all she’s got into the program.

I’m proud of them, it’s nice to have something in CT to get behind and I’m all in on UConn WOSO.
      Agree that MR was a great player and is a fantastic person. Hope she gets enough time to turn the program around because I think everyone would agree that it isn’t where it used to be and is far from a flagship program right now. Beating QU in a scrimmage may or may not be a good result depending how QU ends up this year. But my guess is QU would get smashed in UConn’s conference. Will be an interesting season. I hope they do well along with the rest of the CT college programs. Too much negativity. Can’t fogure out why or who it is.

Comment

Why is MR getting time to rebuild? These are all her recruits. She was the recruiting coordinator and handled everything. LT gave her the wheel to the card awhile ago

Comment

Excited to see the lady Huskies open up with a nice exhibition game and win 3-0 over Quinnipiac yesterday. 25 players played and Coach Rodriguez is starting out the season well.

This is our flagship in state team and deserves our support behind them. As a former member of this program, I’ll be the first to remind everyone the head coach was a fantastic player for UConn in their heyday and she’s putting all she’s got into the program.

I’m proud of them, it’s nice to have something in CT to get behind and I’m all in on UConn WOSO.
          You jump on that one preseason win Cheerleader Mom. It’ll be pretty much all downhill from here. I’m going out on a limb and betting one regular season win with no post season bid. The internationals will make the difference.

Comment

You jump on that one preseason win Cheerleader Mom. It’ll be pretty much all downhill from here. I’m going out on a limb and betting one regular season win with no post season bid. The internationals will make the difference.
            I love the idiots who pound away like this. total dolt. I'm going out on a limb to say this chubber never even kicked a ball

Comment

Did anyone actually go watch the game? Curious how the CT freshman did (JM, GD, CM, etc). Good minutes?

Comment

Did anyone actually go watch the game? Curious how the CT freshman did (JM, GD, CM, etc). Good minutes?
                Wasn’t there. Heard JM was good. Not sure about the other two. Game closer than final score. Both teams played a lot of kids. Both teams should be solid. The tricky part for UConn is their conference is tougher than the MAAC. Any news on the other CT schools?

Comment

Considering how much time and money CT families put into soccer, and how much we pay in taxes, we should all be behind our state programs and state players. Those quick to smash things down have likely never walked the path and are miserable SOBs. Good luck ladies!

Comment

Tell us, Wayne.

Comment

Tell us, Wayne.
                      Why Wayne? Thought JM went to St Joes?

Comment

Why Wayne? Thought JM went to St Joes?
                        YU. Duh.

Comment

YU. Duh.
                          She is vigorously defended on TS, and sometimes it's with information nearly no one would know outside a coach or club (like what other schools were looking at her).

Comment

She is vigorously defended on TS, and sometimes it's with information nearly no one would know outside a coach or club (like what other schools were looking at her).
                            She committed as a sophomore- people speculated and some erroneous info about st joes( philly) was put out there
                            But no legit super secret club only info

Comment

She committed as a sophomore- people speculated and some erroneous info about st joes( philly) was put out there
                              But no legit super secret club only info
                              Rumor was started because soccer recruiting website erroneously listed her high school as her college. Either an error player made when updating or the website but away it went.

Comment

She is vigorously defended because the attacks are insane and petty
                                She is a legit player deserving of respect and also a quality young lady

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X