You forgot a couple.
    -Founder and Director of coaching sanction by USSF
    -Financial Investgation
    -Long time Coaches leaving for other opportunities and DAP programs
    -Loss of access to fields

__________________________________________________ _____________

Comment

BS is more than BS

Still can't get over this.... makes me sick every time I hear this club's name.

https://www.westport-news.com/news/a...s-13753470.php

So gross, so rude, so Beachside.

Comment

Why so shocked, I asked Mickey in 2011 a question about where the girls would practice and he said “once we figure all the boys schedules we will see where we can put them.” That was enough for me. Last top tier players left 4 years ago.

Comment

Just insensitive

Well 4 years ago feels like a long time ago. This past summer my daughter was in tears all summer because it was to late to move to another club because they let us know so late in the spring. No courtesy, no options, no heart, no thought, just an empty dark heart made of thorns.

Mickey wouldn't show up to the meeting, so I think we should get ALL THE GIRLS together and confront him on his boys field, and let him see what 78 girls crying looks like.

screw that son of bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Well 4 years ago feels like a long time ago. This past summer my daughter was in tears all summer because it was to late to move to another club because they let us know so late in the spring. No courtesy, no options, no heart, no thought, just an empty dark heart made of thorns.

Mickey wouldn't show up to the meeting, so I think we should get ALL THE GIRLS together and confront him on his boys field, and let him see what 78 girls crying looks like.

screw that son of bitch.
            He never wanted to resurrect the program in the first place. The Board pushed the idea and moved ahead without his blessing. Without GDA or ECNL status, BS girls was always going to be a tier II or III destination - and any quality players that they happened to develop would move on to CFC or another Tier I platform.

MK felt that running a mediocre girls program hurt BS's image and he grew tired of developing talent for it only to eventually get picked off.

Comment

screw that son of bitch.
              Feelings, nothing more than feelings,
              Trying to forget my feelings of love.
              Teardrops rolling down on my face,
              Trying to forget my feelings of love.
              Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
              I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again.
              Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
              Wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms.
              Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
              And feelings like I've never have you again in my heart.
              Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
              I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again.
              Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
              And feelings like I've never have you again in my life.
              Wo-o-o, feelings again in my arms.
              Feelings
              Wo-o-o, feelings again in my arms.
              Feelings...

Comment

He never wanted to resurrect the program in the first place. The Board pushed the idea and moved ahead without his blessing. Without GDA or ECNL status, BS girls was always going to be a tier II or III destination - and any quality players that they happened to develop would move on to CFC or another Tier I platform.

MK felt that running a mediocre girls program hurt BS's image and he grew tired of developing talent for it only to eventually get picked off.
                Thing is he could have run a perfectly solid girls club, especially U14 and under. There's always a place for a good club with solid youth development. With EA girls faltering and now Rush too, he could have had a nice little girls club running. But you're right, that wasn't good enough for him. He'd rather scuttle the whole thing. When they tried to get it going again we briefly considered it but am so glad we didn't. Smelled off even back then.

Comment

screw that son of bitch.
                  Grow a pair. It's a freaking girls soccer team. Move on....life is too short.

Comment

No problem, so end the program.

But: 1. TELL US BEFORE all other teams have had tryouts so we can all find homes
                    2. Tell us to our face

Comment

Not a parent

Grow a pair. It's a freaking girls soccer team. Move on....life is too short.
                      Spoken like a man without a daughter

Comment

No problem, so end the program.

But: 1. TELL US BEFORE all other teams have had tryouts so we can all find homes
                        2. Tell us to our face
                        The president of the club (CM) told you to your face. CM and the rest of the Board "owned" the girls program.

MK didn't support it from the beginning....and he knew it was going to be a disaster.

Comment

Spoken like a man without a daughter
                          I happen to have three daughters...and we have endured hardships much worse than one of their sports teams disbanding. Please, get some perspective.

Comment

Team

The president of the club (CM) told you to your face. CM and the rest of the Board "owned" the girls program.

MK didn't support it from the beginning....and he knew it was going to be a disaster.
                            My man, that matters not. Just because you don't OWN it, doesn't mean you don't share its burden of failure or its rewards of success. Mickey is the founder of the club, and the director of coaching. Whether he was the man behind the curtain or the man fighting it behind the curtain.... IT HAPPENED at his club. And so he should stand up and own that.

We're talking about 30 minutes of his time, to face the parents who were told LATE in the season that the club they JUST DONATED to at the Club Gala was canceling their program.

You just don't get the betrayal.

Comment

It didn't have to be a disaster. He chose for it to be one. You can say what you want about the so called board, but MK is Beachside.

Comment

Still can't get over this.... makes me sick every time I hear this club's name.

https://www.westport-news.com/news/a...s-13753470.php

So gross, so rude, so Beachside.
                                Yes but you have ferid and the force. I know pretty ridiculous. Suckers

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X