Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not the poster but agree with you. It will take a year or so for things to fall into place. I do think sophomore year is crucial despite no contact. The bigger programs will contact players through coaches and have them lined up for next June.

On another note those ‘03 birth year kids seem to get slammed with every new change.
    Yes they certainly have (a few of my Ds younger friends got screwed with the calendar year change) and I feel for kids who have the misfortune of being injured at this critical point in time. You are correct that freshmen and sophomores need to make sure you're on their lists and they're coming to watch you at events. If they aren't showing up you better readjust quickly before it's too late

Comment

Not the poster but agree with you. It will take a year or so for things to fall into place. I do think sophomore year is crucial despite no contact. The bigger programs will contact players through coaches and have them lined up for next June.

On another note those ‘03 birth year kids seem to get slammed with every new change.
      The ‘21s have been slammed, and 02 ‘21s got it worse than 03

Comment

The ‘21s have been slammed, and 02 ‘21s got it worse than 03
        Indeed. Ours is a 2002 born 2021 grad who was out all sophomore year with a torn acl. Talk about unlucky! Trying to play catch up now. Has learned early that life isn’t fair. A valuable lesson.

Comment

Indeed. Ours is a 2002 born 2021 grad who was out all sophomore year with a torn acl. Talk about unlucky! Trying to play catch up now. Has learned early that life isn’t fair. A valuable lesson.
          If female ACL tears are a function of When, not If, she should market herself as Already Through It. Why recruit the not yet injured?

Comment

If female ACL tears are a function of When, not If, she should market herself as Already Through It. Why recruit the not yet injured?
            Because despite them being common many players won't suffer one? Plenty have a 2nd also. My Fs team just lost a top player to a 2nd on the same knee. Done. Say bye bye to soccer

Comment

Because despite them being common many players won't suffer one? Plenty have a 2nd also. My Fs team just lost a top player to a 2nd on the same knee. Done. Say bye bye to soccer
              Bye Bye to soccer.
              That stinks unless you were the player behind the top player. #PTGoesUp

Comment

Same but my dd was out with a shoulder injury. Coaches are coming by on strong now but keep hearing top 50/75 teams are done with 2021 class. Hoping some are willing to take a chance on a late to the game diamond in the rough.

Comment

Same but my dd was out with a shoulder injury. Coaches are coming by on strong now but keep hearing top 50/75 teams are done with 2021 class. Hoping some are willing to take a chance on a late to the game diamond in the rough.
                  They very well may but there's probably no $ left

Comment

Smart coaches will be looking for those stars that were overlooked. D1 coaches’ jobs depend on winning. Often times early recruits don’t pan out or get passed by others by the time college starts. Perhaps no money left but maybe a spot and a chance in a good program. Otherwise, could it be better to go be a star with merit aid at a good D3?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X