Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true FSA & CFC are ditching NPL teams for an ECNL “2” feeder team?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does that mean no possibility of ENPL finals for the ECNL2 teams? If so that is 100% downgrade for the NPL team. And it should have been communicated. Can’t wait for those CFC NPL parents to find out. They are going to be livid. While not a CFC fan, I feel bad for the parents and kids who were taken for a ride by not being told. Kind of sad if you think about it.
    Wwwaaaahhhh!! CFC cry baby daddy.

Comment

No cave but we decided not to stay with money grab fsa teams. Headed to cfc
      So you can go from one pile of shyt to another. Have fun. I’m sure that’s how your kid described it when he/she wanted to leave, not the parent. Maybe after next year you can go to GPS in MA. Or you’ll just fit in with all the DBs at CFC anyways.

Comment

That is funny Nostradamus! I have seen at least 5-6 boys leave DA to each age group at our club, from Mass to OW. I'm sure it's not just for the love of our club, must be going on elsewhere. DA for sure has the edge, but I've not seen an exodus of players leave a league before. So hold off on your "distant"...
        ECNL girls vs DA are very close???? Maybe in Texas? SoCal kids came back to .Eclipse, Slammers, Mustangs, etc all dominate the mid-to West and I haven't mentioned the south. Now that's "distant" for sure!
        Wow, you are super soccer smart. You know all the ins and outs about clubs 3k miles away. It’s called “Get A Life”.

Comment

FSA ECNL boys would womp any BS BDA team.
          your sample size of 1 does not mean anything when talking about two national leagues.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X