Smithtown Slammers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last three pages of this thread are pure speculation. None of you have any personal knowledge of anything involving Smithtown or Slammers. As time will show/prove, You are all wrong.

Comment

Show us what? Prove to us what?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Show us what? Prove to us what?
        All the crap being posted regarding prices, leagues, etc. Time will tell

Comment

All the crap being posted regarding prices, leagues, etc. Time will tell
          We were told by the club that we were playing USYS Club v Club. My kid's team is on the accepted team list. If that is not the case, the Smithtown Kickers Slammers need to inform families ASAP. Getting a little tired of this sh** with you people.

Comment

All decisions made by the board. Training organization makes none of these decisions
            You are sadly mistaken my friend

Comment

We were told by the club that we were playing USYS Club v Club. My kid's team is on the accepted team list. If that is not the case, the Smithtown Kickers Slammers need to inform families ASAP. Getting a little tired of this sh** with you people.
              Stop reading the nonsense posted on this message board by people with zero personal information.

Comment

Stop reading the nonsense posted on this message board by people with zero personal information.
                Well somebody on these boards knows something, because I found out about the league change, the dissolution of the East Meadow partnership and the new Slammers partnership on these boards long before the club said anything! The club spins things to make themselves look good!

Comment

Well somebody on these boards knows something, because I found out about the league change, the dissolution of the East Meadow partnership and the new Slammers partnership on these boards long before the club said anything! The club spins things to make themselves look good!

BINGO! Clubs don't care about anything but your checks clearing. Negative for sure, but completely accurate. This is the environment these clubs created.

Comment

BINGO! Clubs don't care about anything but your checks clearing. Negative for sure, but completely accurate. This is the environment these clubs created.
                    All clubs, and I mean ALL, are exactly the same. SUSA, Alby, EM, Smithtown, whatever, it's all the same so there is no point in ripping into one club just to make you feel better about your own club.

Comment

All decisions made by the board. Training organization makes none of these decisions
                      Um....Tommy Lips makes every decision. He pushes his trainers to make as many teams as possible to maximize his revenue....even if the rosters are too small. When we were building teams and ran into issues, Tommy is who got called....not the board.

Comment

Um....Tommy Lips makes every decision. He pushes his trainers to make as many teams as possible to maximize his revenue....even if the rosters are too small. When we were building teams and ran into issues, Tommy is who got called....not the board.
                        Bingo

Comment

Not true

Comment

How are the Slammers doing? I hear SUSA is losing ECNL to them?

Comment

Yeah keep dreaming

Comment

Lol, that's cute!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X