This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope I will get the chance to give your wife the tool.
    Such an example for your kids. Especially your daughters. You really are toxic.

Comment

Such an example for your kids. Especially your daughters. You really are toxic.
      Toxic? Call people tool and then they are toxic

Comment

Toxic? Call people tool and then they are toxic
        as a reminder -

I hope I will get the chance to give your wife the tool.
        Maybe pervert would be a better descriptor. And here you are on a thread about teenage girls.

Comment

as a reminder -

Maybe pervert would be a better descriptor. And here you are on a thread about teenage girls.
          Maybe ahole is s better descriptor for you .

Comment

Maybe ahole is s better descriptor for you .
            Maybe ahole is a bit. Much but I get it. She started bad mouthing a father calling him toxic and then did not like the resulting conversation. Maybe she needs to find a safe space.

Comment

Maybe ahole is a bit. Much but I get it. She started bad mouthing a father calling him toxic and then did not like the resulting conversation. Maybe she needs to find a safe space.
              Not op, he did actually talk about giving some guys wife “the tool”. Just a little different then middle school name calling. But anyway, who cares, this thread is stupid and whoever posted it knew it would get ugly.

Comment

Not op, he did actually talk about giving some guys wife “the tool”. Just a little different then middle school name calling. But anyway, who cares, this thread is stupid and whoever posted it knew it would get ugly.
                She started by throwing a stick and complained when a rock was thrown back. Lesson don't throw anything in the first place.

Comment

She started by throwing a stick and complained when a rock was thrown back. Lesson don't throw anything in the first place.
                  How do you even know who you’re talking about on these anonymous forums? She? Is it a 2 person conversation? Idiots will never learn not to throw anything, they cannot resist. If people just didn’t respond to the obvious baiting, this kind of crap would die the slow death it deserves.

Comment

Don't make lewd comments on a youth sports forum. Problem solved.

Comment

How do you even know who you’re talking about on these anonymous forums? She? Is it a 2 person conversation? Idiots will never learn not to throw anything, they cannot resist. If people just didn’t respond to the obvious baiting, this kind of crap would die the slow death it deserves.
                      Doesn't matter to these fools. They respond to themselves if no one responds and pretend to be someone else. They probably jerk off laughing while they think they are outsmarting everyone and don't realize the jokes on them.

Comment

Or sometimes someone knows what’s going on and they post it like they are 3rd person... it’s so comical!
                        But you assume you know who it is but surprise,!! Jokes on you!!!

Comment

Or sometimes someone knows what’s going on and they post it like they are 3rd person... it’s so comical!
                          But you assume you know who it is but surprise,!! Jokes on you!!!
                          Hahaha,!! Could be!!!

Comment

Hahaha,!! Could be!!!
                            Your all a bunch of losers!!!!!,,. Jokes on all of you,,,!!!!!

Comment

I think you meant to say "we" are all a bunch of losers.

Comment

I think you meant to say "we" are all a bunch of losers.
                                Nope.

Comment

Working...
                                X