club soccer by region vs organization

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DA only plays DA sanctioned tournaments, same as ECNL however between those 2 leagues they do some Cross over tournament games but that is limited and are done under the larger leagues umbrella. So in short ecnl and DA teams Are not playing other league teams, only if inter club basically for fun. Opinion is GPS much better on the boys side

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      DA only plays DA sanctioned tournaments, same as ECNL however between those 2 leagues they do some Cross over tournament games but that is limited and are done under the larger leagues umbrella. So in short ecnl and DA teams Are not playing other league teams, only if inter club basically for fun. Opinion is GPS much better on the boys side
      Most starters on GPS top teams were DA bench players. Feel free to bring your GPS star to a DA practice and see what happens.

Comment

Most starters on GPS top teams were DA bench players. Feel free to bring your GPS star to a DA practice and see what happens.
        If you're talking about Boys, i have no comment.
        As for girls, I know a few great players on DA teams.

Comment

On the boys side most players that don’t last long on DA rosters came from NEFC and end up right back there.

Comment

On the boys side most players that don’t last long on DA rosters came from NEFC and end up right back there.
            I don’t think NEFC has much going for them on the boys side. It seems to be mostly a girls club, with a few boys teams scattered in there. These few boys are probably just brothers of the girls players , or family members ands friends of the coaches.

Comment

I don’t think NEFC has much going for them on the boys side. It seems to be mostly a girls club, with a few boys teams scattered in there. These few boys are probably just brothers of the girls players , or family members ands friends of the coaches.
              Wow pretty impressive brothers that just won the U19 ENPL championship

Comment

Lame attempt at trolling.

Comment

You're in for a big let down at some point in the future if you think DA is a magic bullet. And from the sound of your reply, you're probably passing a pretty crappy attitude onto your son or daughter.

Comment

DA were Npl players a year ago relax not that impressive.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X