Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually the Republican's & the Country have never been stronger thanks to Our Awesome President. Who did you say was the Whiney little Bitches that can't except things they don't agree with ? Lol.
    Most current republicans know very little of true conservatism...

I was referring to the "new" Republican, they are unable to accept things...why else would they be reacting to someone else who has no impact on their lives. This new breed of Trump followers are so easily triggered that they make millennials seem almost...normal.

I hate seeing my party this way...

Comment

I was referring to the "new" Republican, they are unable to accept things...why else would they be reacting to someone else who has no impact on their lives. This new breed of Trump followers are so easily triggered that they make millennials seem almost...normal.

Bulls#it,Your a blowhard libtard that can't except losing all the time.VIVA President Trump.

Comment

Funny how liberals refuse to look in the mirror. For over two years they have been unable to accept Trump is President. They have blamed everything from Russia to Mueller. They have refused to accept there is a huge population of Americans that think differently than they do. Liberals have created the snowflake triggered tantrum and now try to blame Republicans for stealing their meltdowns.

Comment

It actually angered me to see her in the story before the game about Normandy. She had the nerve to go there and listen to those veterans and see those stories.
          Its unbelievable how clueless someone like her is and what freedoms she has in this country and what people like those veterans went through storming that beach.

Dispicable.

Then she played like complete garbage.

Comment

It actually angered me to see her in the story before the game about Normandy. She had the nerve to go there and listen to those veterans and see those stories.
            Its unbelievable how clueless someone like her is and what freedoms she has in this country and what people like those veterans went through storming that beach.

Dispicable.

Then she played like complete garbage.
            She played awesome...didn’t you see her goal?

Comment

And others disagree with you and support what she is doing. Part of what ails this country is no one is willing to even listen to the other side. any longer. If they disagree with you it's an instant shut down and is usually followed with a series of insults and name calling. Just take a look at this thread for proof other that
              The problem is that the liberals hate Trump so much that they cant be reasonable anymore.
              Being reasonable means agreeing that he has done some good things for this country like lowest unemployment for minorities ever or the First Step Act. If they acknowledge any good things happened under Trump (1) they are ostracized by their colleagues, (2) they are omitting that they are wrong and you know that no one likes to admit they are wrong and possibly ignorant.
              So what is left, calling you a racist or saying that the good financial numbers are due to Obama. Therefore with that attitude, no one will ever listen.

Comment

Bulls#it,Your a blowhard libtard that can't except losing all the time.VIVA President Trump.
                And you're a dumb ass that doesn't know the differences between "your" and "you're", or "except" and "accept."

It must suck to go through life being so obtuse.

Comment

She knows we can do better, so much better. That's why she does it.
                  Wrong. These people are poisoned against America to their core. As soon as one problem is fixed, they just find another reason to sh!t on the country.

Comment

The problem is that the liberals hate Trump so much that they cant be reasonable anymore.
                    Being reasonable means agreeing that he has done some good things for this country like lowest unemployment for minorities ever or the First Step Act. If they acknowledge any good things happened under Trump (1) they are ostracized by their colleagues, (2) they are omitting that they are wrong and you know that no one likes to admit they are wrong and possibly ignorant.
                    So what is left, calling you a racist or saying that the good financial numbers are due to Obama. Therefore with that attitude, no one will ever listen.
                    Good post.

...could be updated as 'Nazi' has become the latest label for Trump supporters.

Comment

Good post.

...could be updated as 'Nazi' has become the latest label for Trump supporters.
                      Not true. It is like a Venn diagram. All american Nazi's are trump supporters. But not all Trump supporters are american Nazi's. There are also non-Nazi science deniers, homophobes, xenophobes, anti-tax crusaders, corporatists 1 percenters, cynical special interest supporters and, of course, the ignorant who don't even realize that Trump is generally lying to them about being in their corner. Then there are the non-trump supporter trump voters who just hated Hillary more than they hated trump. Those will be the swing voters now that they see that Trump is more like Putin than he is like Lincoln.

Comment

Rapino is a Commi

Rapino you are a piece of **** ! You are a diisgrace to this country and should be kicked out...F*UCK YOU you POS !!!

Comment

Rapino you are a piece of **** ! You are a diisgrace to this country and should be kicked out...F*UCK YOU you POS !!!
                          Now that the WC is over maybe you can do something useful with your life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X