Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barca Pro vs. SUSA FC: Where will the first game be played?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Moving where ? To Arizona where the real academy is ?
    that's funny.

Comment

Moving where ? To Arizona where the real academy is ?

Maybe....but definitely, not in Central Islip!!!!!!

Comment

Maybe....but definitely, not in Central Islip!!!!!!
        i finally realized how obnoxious you all are. trolling really. i have photos. i walked the site. so you are full of it.

Comment

i finally realized how obnoxious you all are. trolling really. i have photos. i walked the site. so you are full of it.
          sorry you were talking about susa i take it. all good.

Comment

I have photos of you not having photos! Good grief, somebody please post their photos.

Comment

I have photos of you not having photos! Good grief, somebody please post their photos.

I can take photos of the empty construction site out of my office window right now, post them and claim they are either barca or susa site....most of you will not be able to tell the difference. A picture is just a picture and can be scrutinized a 1000 different ways depending on what side of the fence you are on....you know why? because you all suck...and yall have waaayyyyy to much time on your hands. :)

Comment

Well you should care because parents are going to start getting tired of the merry go round with the fields. Good players are going to start getting plucked by other teams and each year it’s harder and and harder to create chemistry with the new additions.

Kids don't get plucked when they are happy....Barca has done very little advertising (or no advertising at all) and they are attracting talented kids....Whether you like them or not...thats impressive.

Comment

how do i post a photo?

Comment

To post photos.

Go to “tinypic”

Upload photo

Copy paste url into message field

Preview post

Submit post.

Comment

http://i63.tinypic.com/2m3h6s2.png

Comment

too all barca bashers....see pictures up...saul good man!!!!! :)

Comment

Anyone know how to change their vote on this poll? Asking for 115 friends....

Comment

Anyone know how to change their vote on this poll? Asking for 115 friends....
                            lol! NICE.

Comment

lol! NICE.

lets not knock the susa facility guys....it is reportedly smaller then the barca facility!!!!

Comment

lets not knock the susa facility guys....it is reportedly smaller then the barca facility!!!!
                                SUSA's facility may be smaller, but it's weeds are taller.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X