Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much for a season at Barca academy ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again, not exactly full disclosure on your part. Beadling Boys 06 are not ranked #2 in PA. They are ranked #2 in Pa West. There are hardly any recognizable quality teams in Western Pa. That's like bragging about being State Champs for Western Upstate NY.

Pa East are where the quality teams are. FC Europa won the Pa East State Cup. Pa East has teams like FC Europa, PDA, Ukraniun Nationals, Penn Fusion, Lehigh Valley, Continental, Phily Union.

Beadling Boys are top ranked in Pa West. Take a look on Got Soccer Pa West 2006 Boys Teams Rankings and let me know if you recognize any teams.

Nice try though. Lol!

I do like the 07 Boys team chances though. They look promising for the 3rd Tier level next year but that would be their ceiling.

No offense, well, Ok, take offense; BUT you people spend wayyyyy too much time researching info that means absolutely nothing in life. These are children you are belittling when you talk about their wins and losses, you are not talking about a club or team at that point anymore. The kids don't even keep up with this info nor do most of them even care about it- Only the ridiculously egotistical and crazy parents. I'm sure the only way the players know where their teams are ranked is through the parents. Truly pathetic.

Comment

No offense, well, Ok, take offense; BUT you people spend wayyyyy too much time researching info that means absolutely nothing in life. These are children you are belittling when you talk about their wins and losses, you are not talking about a club or team at that point anymore. The kids don't even keep up with this info nor do most of them even care about it- Only the ridiculously egotistical and crazy parents. I'm sure the only way the players know where their teams are ranked is through the parents. Truly pathetic.
      Why weren't you this upset when your barca comrades were bragging about how great those teams are? Someone was just setting the record straight about the level that they are competing against with factual info and all of a sudden you feel insulted. 99% of the people on the u12 and u13 boards are parents. That post was meant to give the parents a taste of reality. I'm a Barca parent for a different age group but even I cant take the bragging that comes from the younger age groups anymore.

Comment

Why weren't you this upset when your u12 and u13 barca comrades were bragging about how great those teams are? Someone was just setting the record straight about the level that they are competing against with factual info and all of a sudden you feel insulted. 99% of the people on the u12 and u13 boards are parents. That post was meant to give the parents a taste of reality. I'm a Barca parent for a different age group but even I cant take the bragging that comes from the younger age groups anymore.

Comment

I agree (as 3rd party in this) rankings, seeds, got soccer points are only used for crazy soccer parents. They mean nothing. BTW in the euro pro leagues lower division teams beat higher div. teams all the time. Let the kids play (faggot soccer parents keep your mouths shut) and let the chips fall where they may. In the end..."there can be only one" C. Macleod :)

Comment

I agree (as 3rd party in this) rankings, seeds, got soccer points are only used for crazy soccer parents. They mean nothing. BTW in the euro pro leagues lower division teams beat higher div. teams all the time. Let the kids play (faggot soccer parents keep your mouths shut) and let the chips fall where they may. In the end..."there can be only one" C. Macleod :)
            So now that the Beadley Team that beat Barca in the EDP Tournaments 4 Tier is proven to actually be a weak team from a weak Western PA League all of a sudden rankings dont matter. But earlier on someone was bragging that the 4th Tier was so good because this Beadley Team was a supposed PA State Champion.

You really have to make up your mind. But your best bet would be to stop bragging in the first place. Then you wouldn't invite the need for people to have to prove you wrong.

Comment

So now that the Beadley Team that beat Barca in the EDP Tournaments 4 Tier is proven to actually be a weak team from a weak Western PA League all of a sudden rankings dont matter. But earlier on someone was bragging that the 4th Tier was so good because this Beadley Team was a supposed PA State Champion.

You really have to make up your mind. But your best bet would be to stop bragging in the first place. Then you wouldn't invite the need for people to have to prove you wrong.
              First of all, nobody was bragging about anything. Someone posted a response to an insinuation that Barca wasn't developing it's players and the only good players that they had came from SUSA and KK. So they responded and clearly showed that Barca is fielding competitive teams in just about every age group. So despite that post showing at least five different age groups, we are now talking about one team's one goal loss, in one game, to a team that you claim to be low level? It's pathetic!

And as as the Beading team being weak, please tell me how the hell you can come to that conclusion? Other than of course to support your argument and hope that no one actually looks at the facts.. I don't care if their in the western PA division or what tier EDP placed them in for the tournament, look at their game history. They are clearly a formidable opponent!

!https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...y=yes&compact=

Comment

First of all, nobody was bragging about anything. Someone posted a response to an insinuation that Barca wasn't developing it's players and the only good players that they had came from SUSA and KK. So they responded and clearly showed that Barca is fielding competitive teams in just about every age group. So despite that post showing at least five different age groups, we are now talking about one team's one goal loss, in one game, to a team that you claim to be low level? It's pathetic!

And as as the Beading team being weak, please tell me how the hell you can come to that conclusion? Other than of course to support your argument and hope that no one actually looks at the facts.. I don't care if their in the western PA division or what tier EDP placed them in for the tournament, look at their game history. They are clearly a formidable opponent!

Ya know, in the euro pro leagues lower div teams beat higher division teams all the time...its part of the game. doesn't mean anything as we are talking about kids games...all this crap is just strictly bragging rights for crazy soccer parents.

Comment

Funny the ranting and raving about u12 or u13 soccer. WGAF really. Enjoy watching them play and be happy. It's great your son/daughter is talented but where is this going to get them training 3-4 days a week and multiple games on the weekend ? You want them to play for a MLS team ? Good luck with that dream and is it really a dream to make $60-$70k on the high side ?

Comment

Funny the ranting and raving about u12 or u13 soccer. WGAF really. Enjoy watching them play and be happy. It's great your son/daughter is talented but where is this going to get them training 3-4 days a week and multiple games on the weekend ? You want them to play for a MLS team ? Good luck with that dream and is it really a dream to make $60-$70k on the high side ?

You hit it dead on the nail buddy...i think average salary for mls player is about $100k/yr
                    NASL player like NY cosmos is about $55k/yr....still cant live on Long Island and raise a family with $100k/yr.

Comment

You hit it dead on the nail buddy...i think average salary for mls player is about $100k/yr
                      NASL player like NY cosmos is about $55k/yr....still cant live on Long Island and raise a family with $100k/yr.
                      "Be a thinker, not a stinker" .....A. Creed :)

Comment

You were pointing out 5 teams that are doing well. You also pointed out that they did well in the EDP tournament. But full disclosure would be to mention that they did well in EDP's 4th Tier bracket.

Then you, or somebody, defended the 4th tier bracket by stating that it cant be all that bad if Beadling is in it because Beadling won the Pa State Cup.

Then once it was pointed out that Beadling is actually in Pa West, a known weak league, you guys started saying that rankings dont matter.

Barca parents clearly like to brag but when you are presented with facts you try to dismiss it. Look up West Pa Boys 2006 Got Soccer Team Rankings. There is not 1 recognizable team in the top 25. That's why Beading was in that 4th tier. They belonged there....and they beat Barca 06 which is an embarrassment.

All I'm saying is it doesnt look good at all. So just stop bragging (because you were bragging) and you wont have to be called out on your delusional thinking.

The 07 team is at least an actual winner of their bracket even though it was also the 4th tier but at least they won.

Comment

You were pointing out 5 teams that are doing well. You also pointed out that they did well in the EDP tournament. But full disclosure would be to mention that they did well in EDP's 4th Tier bracket.

Then you, or somebody, defended the 4th tier bracket by stating that it cant be all that bad if Beadling is in it because Beadling won the Pa State Cup.

Then once it was pointed out that Beadling is actually in Pa West, a known weak league, you guys started saying that rankings dont matter.

Barca parents clearly like to brag but when you are presented with facts you try to dismiss it. Look up West Pa Boys 2006 Got Soccer Team Rankings. There is not 1 recognizable team in the top 25. That's why Beading was in that 4th tier. They belonged there....and they beat Barca 06 which is an embarrassment.

All I'm saying is it doesnt look good at all. So just stop bragging (because you were bragging) and you wont have to be called out on your delusional thinking.

The 07 team is at least an actual winner of their bracket even though it was also the 4th tier but at least they won.
                          Dude we get it. Barca sucks because one time, one team , in one tournament, lost one game, by one goal. They should just scrap the whole program! We all know that no decent team ever loses any games...ever! You suck at life Barca!

Comment

Dude we get it. Barca sucks because one time, one team , in one tournament, lost one game, by one goal. They should just scrap the whole program! We all know that no decent team ever loses any games...ever! You suck at life Barca!

Yall have too much time on your hands!!!!

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha- Damnnnnn Barca does suck then!!

Comment

why are there now 3 barca bashing threads? oy. too much to keep up with.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X