Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We were caught off guard Election Day, even i forgot to vote thinking my Neirbor did and he thought his wife did and so on and so on.

Every now and then a patient escapes , it won’t happen again.
    CT doesn’t matter, it’s full of takers not makers.

And the election had one of the highest turnouts in history. Many, many came out to vote, on both sides, hence the surprise.

Comment

We were caught off guard Election Day, even i forgot to vote thinking my Neirbor did and he thought his wife did and so on and so on.

Every now and then a patient escapes , it won’t happen again.
      You FORGOT to vote????
      Typical lib weenie- now on a ct chat board for an Alabama election, your level of tardation is limitless

Comment

35% approval ratings will not win him another term. If it weren't for the electoral college and a slim margin of three states (with less than 100,00 votes in total) he wouldn't be in DC except to visit his hotel. Even if he isn't forced out of office from his various scandals and criminal charges, he'll find an excuse to leave in order to save face. He'd get trounced and he knows it.
        Ha ha ha...criminal charges...good luck with that. Loved reading that an FBI agent who lead Hrc email server investigation is a trump hater and the emails and texts became public. The same guy, Peter Strzok also was working on the Russia investigation. You th8nk he could be bias? That’s why trump said the fbi were a bunch of clowns. You just didn’t know what he knew back when he tweeted.

As for Alabama. Witch hunt.....character assassination. Guilty before proven innocent unless you are poor and or black, the democrat way. Remember duke lacrosse? You same libtards were all over the rich white kids, they had to be guilty. I only hope and pray your college age kid doesnt go through what those kids endured.

Comment

What was his approval rating the day before the election?
          You keep believing the same people who said he couldnt win until he did win
          Well, obama hit 40% during his first term and he was re elected, so you never know. He also hit 40 percent in his second term.

I don’t think trump wants a second term, I can see him stepping aside once he finishes straightening out everything that Barry screwed up in his 8 year reign.

Comment

35% approval ratings will not win him another term. If it weren't for the electoral college and a slim margin of three states (with less than 100,00 votes in total) he wouldn't be in DC except to visit his hotel. Even if he isn't forced out of office from his various scandals and criminal charges, he'll find an excuse to leave in order to save face. He'd get trounced and he knows it.
            The stock market above 35,000 might.

Comment

Ha ha ha...criminal charges...good luck with that. Loved reading that an FBI agent who lead Hrc email server investigation is a trump hater and the emails and texts became public. The same guy, Peter Strzok also was working on the Russia investigation. You th8nk he could be bias? That’s why trump said the fbi were a bunch of clowns. You just didn’t know what he knew back when he tweeted.

As for Alabama. Witch hunt.....character assassination. Guilty before proven innocent unless you are poor and or black, the democrat way. Remember duke lacrosse? You same libtards were all over the rich white kids, they had to be guilty. I only hope and pray your college age kid doesnt go through what those kids endured.
              How far down in the sand is your head? Holy cow.

Comment

How far down in the sand is your head? Holy cow.
                Not the OP but enlighten us please on what crimes or potential crimes we should be worried about?

Comment

You’re showing your lack of knowledge and reliance on MSM. It doesn’t take much effort to know that Trump’s approval ratings have been rather steady around 40-43%, relatively low, and not that far off the average of other presidents.

And you can say the same about Obama’s win as well. A couple 100,000 votes in a couple swing states would have swayed his election results. Please do a little research before you spew garbage.

And there are no criminal charges on Trump. The best they have is a lie (by a cabinet member) to the FBI for something that wasn’t wrong or criminal in the first place.
                  You’re showing your lack of knowledge and reliance on Fox News..

Comment

Not the OP but enlighten us please on what crimes or potential crimes we should be worried about?
                    Money laundering
                    Treason
                    Mail fraud
                    Tax evasiom

Comment

You’re showing your lack of knowledge and reliance on Fox News..
                      Actually I almost exclusively watch CNN, MSNBC because I find it fascinating how unhinged they've become. Quit entertaining and so easy to debunk 90% of what they say. I get my real data/facts from various other sources with both liberal and conservative perspectives.

Comment

Money laundering
                        Treason
                        Mail fraud
                        Tax evasiom
                        Money laundering
                        Manafort, years before Trump even knew his name, he'll spend a couple years at a country club jail, yes.

Treason
                        I think you mean collision. There's absolutely no evidence as of yet but I think its all fun and I love the drama but even if there were collusion, collusion is not a crime. You should listen to your esteemed democratic lawyer.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FgLwoyM-8Q

Mail fraud
                        Now you're making thing, you've watched too much Kojak in your life.

Tax evasion
                        Making things up again

Comment

Money laundering
                          Manafort, years before Trump even knew his name, he'll spend a couple years at a country club jail, yes.

Treason
                          I think you mean collision. There's absolutely no evidence as of yet but I think its all fun and I love the drama but even if there were collusion, collusion is not a crime. You should listen to your esteemed democratic lawyer.

Mail fraud

Tax evasion
                          Making things up again
                          Spelling correction:
                          Treason
                          I think you mean collusion...

Comment

He'll go down like Capone - tax charges, but also possibly obstruction of justice. I agree collusion is tough to prove. Hopefully he has some "health emergency" prior to 2020 so the country can quickly move on from this nightmare.

Comment

Actually I almost exclusively watch CNN, MSNBC because I find it fascinating how unhinged they've become. Quit entertaining and so easy to debunk 90% of what they say. I get my real data/facts from various other sources with both liberal and conservative perspectives.
                              Breitbart
                              Stormfront

Comment

Money laundering

Treason

Mail fraud

Tax evasion
                                Making things up again

You won't find these items reported on Fox, so just wait a while for the surprise.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X