X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes his wife is Vice President of the board
    They expect other parents to behave yet they think they can get away with it. She needs to resign as a board member Vice President. If not get fired. What kind of example is this?

Comment

They expect other parents to behave yet they think they can get away with it. She needs to resign as a board member Vice President. If not get fired. What kind of example is this?
      It is part of the snobbish, elitist attitude that they have. She won't resign and the club will continue to plod along. If she and the rest of the board didn't have power, do you really think that the BOD children would actually be getting as much PT as they are and the brothers would be raking in the $$$?

Comment

It is part of the snobbish, elitist attitude that they have. She won't resign and the club will continue to plod along. If she and the rest of the board didn't have power, do you really think that the BOD children would actually be getting as much PT as they are and the brothers would be raking in the $$$?
        So did the parents sit their game?? Did the VP resign yet?

Comment

So did the parents sit their game?? Did the VP resign yet?
          Crickets

Comment

The daughter has the parents same attitude, she gets more yellow cards than goals.
            Wow, real parents would never single out a child ! I personally know the individuals and the VP and the child are nice. Yes the child plays more defensive then most players her age and yes she will tackle players in a soccer term. I would tell you this most teams of her age group would love to have her on there team thats for sure. As to the VP status grow up she signed up to help make a change at CSU thats it. The VP is very good quite but does listen and she does make good choices so thats the inside scope . If you want more details talk to DR.

Comment

Wow, real parents would never single out a child ! I personally know the individuals and the VP and the child are nice. Yes the child plays more defensive then most players her age and yes she will tackle players in a soccer term. I would tell you this most teams of her age group would love to have her on there team thats for sure. As to the VP status grow up she signed up to help make a change at CSU thats it. The VP is very good quite but does listen and she does make good choices so thats the inside scope . If you want more details talk to DR.
              Thanks MM for your kind words about yourself. Tell me, does your husband cook now that he can't go to soccer games for a year?

Comment

Thanks MM for your kind words about yourself. Tell me, does your husband cook now that he can't go to soccer games for a year?
                Tell us whom you are and I will let my husband introduce himself to you or are you scared !

Comment

Ok KG, she’s worse than you. Rude rude! She there to make things better for her own daughter. Other clubs don’t want her. Shes a liability as she has shown as well as her husband who was loud and rude enough to get all parents suspended. She’s stuck there. DR is even worse for allowing it. This club is a rev club and a joke. Ask anyone

Comment

Who is KG?

Comment

Who is KG?
                      Kevin Garnett , go Celtics

Comment

Ok KG, she’s worse than you. Rude rude! She there to make things better for her own daughter. Other clubs don’t want her. Shes a liability as she has shown as well as her husband who was loud and rude enough to get all parents suspended. She’s stuck there. DR is even worse for allowing it. This club is a rev club and a joke. Ask anyone
                        I think this poster has gone a little to far calling out a parent other then the questioned one on this post I think that wrong as well..... That is over the line wrong leave other families out of this thank you KG kid is not on this team anyways so move along. Parent wrong clubs are wrong we all agree the underlying issue is real got it ..... The player and parents your talking about I find very nice and real people with struggles like we all have and some you may not know so please have a little more respect for others thank you. At the end of the day my prospective is all players play there own style some more physical then others .... some more tactical then others .... But a child has the right to express and play there own way if the govern body deems it not proper then so be it but until that day they play on no parent can say its not proper, Ref and govern body is the judge and jury.

Comment

I think this poster has gone a little to far calling out a parent other then the questioned one on this post I think that wrong as well..... That is over the line wrong leave other families out of this thank you KG kid is not on this team anyways so move along. Parent wrong clubs are wrong we all agree the underlying issue is real got it ..... The player and parents your talking about I find very nice and real people with struggles like we all have and some you may not know so please have a little more respect for others thank you. At the end of the day my prospective is all players play there own style some more physical then others .... some more tactical then others .... But a child has the right to express and play there own way if the govern body deems it not proper then so be it but until that day they play on no parent can say its not proper, Ref and govern body is the judge and jury.
                          Thanks KG! Like always, your "prospective" is wrong.

Comment

Where was the game played?

Comment

You should spend some time and learn proper grammar. There vs. Their. Perspective vs. Prospective. Your vs. You're.

You will be amazed at the response.

Comment

Why is someone bringing up KG? She has nothing to do with this and isn't even on the board and I know for a fact she wouldnt be engaging in this trash website....its classless

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X