Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    CM has no idea what a friendly is. It is all screaming and win at all expenses. Everyone knows that.
    CM is the greatest coach in the nation. Yes he loves to win but who likes to lose, CM screams to pumpup his players this is why I love seeing MAU play. i

Comment

CM is the greatest coach in the nation. Yes he loves to win but who likes to lose, CM screams to pumpup his players this is why I love seeing MAU play. i
      Only person who likes him is himself and those that still play for him. Past players, parents, and other coaches see his true colors.

Comment

They only took three guest players: 2 from Bradenton area and a national team player from Michigan.
        Rangers are a joke. Complain about Sunrise and their out of state guest players, then do the same thing...hypocrites!

Comment

How are the results of these other teams in the club?
          The other teams at the club are not very good. His u16 boys team is the only truly competitive team. The girls side is very bad for all ages above u10. The club can't retain good coaches and attract enough good kids to fill all age groups on the boys and girls side. I love what the club is trying to do. It's just hard to make it work in the long run.

Comment

and like any other smart team going to Disney, they brought in a couple of guest players.
            There are not any guest players on this team.20 players in the team fighting for the roster if 18.18 fighting for the starting 11.
            Once again NO GUEST PLAYERS!

Comment

Name a Guest Player for Rangers....?

Comment

Rangers are a joke. Complain about Sunrise and their out of state guest players, then do the same thing...hypocrites!
                gulli·ble : easily fooled or cheated; especially : quick to believe something that is not true

Do your research before posting.

Comment

MAU would win. Play a harder schedule and simply more physical.

Comment

Name a Guest Player for Rangers....?
                    Don't feel bad or act defensive. Most teams at Disney bring in ringers, if they want to win. Rangers just followed the game plan.

Congratulations on your victory. Wish they could also join you for state cup

Comment

Don't feel bad or act defensive. Most teams at Disney bring in ringers, if they want to win. Rangers just followed the game plan.

Congratulations on your victory. Wish they could also join you for state cup
                      Thank you for the congratulations, even if it is rather hollow. Why is it so hard for anyone to comprehend that this is the same team and players that competed in FSPL, R3PL, Disney, and will be the same one at state cup? Check the roster... It has not changed once and every one of the players lives and goes to school within 45 minutes of the club. I have no problem if a team wants to bring in ringers but success is sweeter when you watch a group of local boys united as a team, train as a team, and win as a team.

Comment

Rush more disciplined and more stable atmosphere and support system. Would pull it out.

Comment

Thank you for the congratulations, even if it is rather hollow. Why is it so hard for anyone to comprehend that this is the same team and players that competed in FSPL, R3PL, Disney, and will be the same one at state cup? Check the roster... It has not changed once and every one of the players lives and goes to school within 45 minutes of the club. I have no problem if a team wants to bring in ringers but success is sweeter when you watch a group of local boys united as a team, train as a team, and win as a team.
                          No one is telling you that you did anything wrong. It is an acceptable approach to trying to build your resume. Three guest players out of a roster of 20 is not much. I know that I join with all of Florida in congratulations for a job well done.

Comment

Rush is NEW #1 f--k CM!

Comment

No one is telling you that you did anything wrong. It is an acceptable approach to trying to build your resume. Three guest players out of a roster of 20 is not much. I know that I join with all of Florida in congratulations for a job well done.
                              Zero out of 20 sounds even better!

Comment

lol how does winning second place in the 3rd division at Disney feel?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X