Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If they don't break ground in 17/18 they are done and LM and Susa will be exposed as the soccer version of Madoff. Barca will at least have 2 fields build by September.
    Did Barca get their fields built?

Comment

Without editorializing, what's the difference between the SUSA NPL 05 team and the SUSA Elite Blue 05 team? Gotsoccer shows very similar rosters. Is one an A team and one a B team or are they mostly 1 team that plays in 2 leagues?

Comment

Did Barca get their fields built?
        YES. The miniature prototype was built with match sticks in the small basement apartment of the resident BARCA Community Blogger. He is able to get himself off each day dreaming the impossible dream.

Comment

Benched

Ok so what's happening with the 01s?
          So you break up a perfectly good team because the coach wasn’t going to give your son playtime and now with SUSA black at the massapequa tournament that very son sat the entire game. The entire Soccer community it laughing at you J!

Comment

So you break up a perfectly good team because the coach wasn’t going to give your son playtime and now with SUSA black at the massapequa tournament that very son sat the entire game. The entire Soccer community it laughing at you J!
            Wow SUSA Black Elite got spanked today. JF and JS blew up their last team and screwed a bunch of players and a coach at SUSA to put together this! Hahahaha hahahaha. How’s that working out for you?

Comment

Barca wont have anything built for at lease 2 years

Comment

Wow SUSA Black Elite got spanked today. JF and JS blew up their last team and screwed a bunch of players and a coach at SUSA to put together this! Hahahaha hahahaha. How’s that working out for you?
                Looks like Susa BabaBlacksheep 01 need a rehaul. Unless they decide to bail and run to another team or Academy to run a muck......No worries, sheep follow. Hope everyone is happy and Xmas is coming, maybe you will get some more free points under the tree... NOT. Great job guys.

Comment

Anyone hear anything about SUSA Futsal Academy. I hear second hand that they can’t get it off the ground. Not sure if this is true. We just signed up for a Futsal league in Nassau and we’re considering SUSA. Thanks

Comment

Wha whaat?

Looks like Susa BabaBlacksheep 01 need a rehaul. Unless they decide to bail and run to another team or Academy to run a muck......No worries, sheep follow. Hope everyone is happy and Xmas is coming, maybe you will get some more free points under the tree... NOT. Great job guys.
                    Look at the latest

https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...teamid=1197532

Guess truth be told.......

Comment

Look at the latest

https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...teamid=1197532

Guess truth be told.......
                      Yes just saw this on Back Of The Net?
                      I’ve never heard of Gotsoccer removing points. Must have cheated and got caught

Comment

Susa Black

Flavio is not listed as coach anymore of Susa Black on Got Soccer either... oh how the mighty have fallen. Susa have been caught cheating again....

Comment

Yes just saw this on Back Of The Net?
                          I’ve never heard of Gotsoccer removing points. Must have cheated and got caught
                          Guess SUSA ELITE BLACK was positioned to blow and they BLEW IT by the looks of their standings. May it mean much but being rewarded accordingly, speak volume from GotSoccer

Comment

Still blowing

SUSA Elite Black not only lost the stolen GotSoccer points. They also lose all their games. They got blown out in Manhattan tournament.

Comment

I have been reading this thread on Back of the net and stayed silent for awhile. When I tried to post Larry blocked and deleted my post then banned my email address so I posted here,

Its time to shed light on a few things

First in the last 12-18 months over 30 kids and 2 well respected LI coaches in the 2001 age group have left SUSA.

12+ went to Barca
                              6 started a new team under Brentwood and 1 Went to Brentwood's existing team.
                              3 went to Smithtown
                              8 went to LGN
                              1 went to Commack Great Danes

You can throw verbal insults at parents on here who are trying to share their experience to protect others in the future or you can listen.

Ask yourself why would 30 kids / parents and two coaches decide to leave in that time frame?

Answer : because SUSA is not a place you want your child to be.

SUSA is about money first, lies, deceit, back door deals with connected parents, cheating to steal other clubs points ("The infamous HBC grab / buyout of the half the player pool), fooling leagues, roster switches, getting over on league officials, rigging the system, etc etc.

Even Got Soccer has now caught on.... (The recent points removal of the SUSA Black Team)

Its not........I repeat not about quality training, player development, character building, learning to win, soccer skills, college access, working hard to earn your way, or exposure to honest mentors which shape your men.

These are bad people you do not want your children to be around.

The mass SUSA 2001 player exodus above and game results you see on got soccer are just clear repercussions of the above.

BTW the realization is now spreading to other age groups , 2002 SUSA players have been recently showing up at tryouts and making electronic inquiries. I heard that 2003 and 2004 age groups are a mess as well.

As for the remaining coaches lets not even start with the various stories which can be shared about DK (just since his arrival, let alone the history before), If shared the facts would shock you....... I choose not to discuss but be aware........

In any other corporate company the management team would have been fired at this point for much less, what does that tell you about how far up this goes.....Take a bow "EH" (DOC) and "G"

Before the recent player exodus SUSA had three teams Elite, NPL, and Black. Many boys were rostered on more than one of those teams.

The two cup teams were totally separate and additional rosters but using the same above player pool (boys from each of the teams above)

The first two cup games were played and rosters were frozen last season.

Then approximately 13+ boys left across both of the two cup teams that were frozen.

It would be very hard for SUSA without cheating to show up with legally correct players from either frozen roster at this point.

So check it carefully if Susa does show up and does not forfeit.

I would go ahead and look back at any recent cup games as well (the 13+ players left well before, and Gary G. should check into this).

All that said its nice to see the boys who left flourish under other programs and have smiles on their faces again.

I wish the remaining boys good luck, I feel really sorry for them.

Comment

I have been reading this thread on Back of the net and stayed silent for awhile. When I tried to post Larry blocked and deleted my post then banned my email address so I posted here,

Its time to shed light on a few things

First in the last 12-18 months over 30 kids and 2 well respected LI coaches in the 2001 age group have left SUSA.

Forca Barca!

12+ went to Barca
                                6 started a new team under Brentwood and 1 Went to Brentwood's existing team.
                                3 went to Smithtown
                                8 went to LGN
                                1 went to Commack Great Danes

You can throw verbal insults at parents on here who are trying to share their experience to protect others in the future or you can listen.

Ask yourself why would 30 kids / parents and two coaches decide to leave in that time frame?

Answer : because SUSA is not a place you want your child to be.

SUSA is about money first, lies, deceit, back door deals with connected parents, cheating to steal other clubs points ("The infamous HBC grab / buyout of the half the player pool), fooling leagues, roster switches, getting over on league officials, rigging the system, etc etc.

Even Got Soccer has now caught on.... (The recent points removal of the SUSA Black Team)

Its not........I repeat not about quality training, player development, character building, learning to win, soccer skills, college access, working hard to earn your way, or exposure to honest mentors which shape your men.

These are bad people you do not want your children to be around.

The mass SUSA 2001 player exodus above and game results you see on got soccer are just clear repercussions of the above.

BTW the realization is now spreading to other age groups , 2002 SUSA players have been recently showing up at tryouts and making electronic inquiries. I heard that 2003 and 2004 age groups are a mess as well.

As for the remaining coaches lets not even start with the various stories which can be shared about DK (just since his arrival, let alone the history before), If shared the facts would shock you....... I choose not to discuss but be aware........

In any other corporate company the management team would have been fired at this point for much less, what does that tell you about how far up this goes.....Take a bow "EH" (DOC) and "G"

Before the recent player exodus SUSA had three teams Elite, NPL, and Black. Many boys were rostered on more than one of those teams.

The two cup teams were totally separate and additional rosters but using the same above player pool (boys from each of the teams above)

The first two cup games were played and rosters were frozen last season.

Then approximately 13+ boys left across both of the two cup teams that were frozen.

It would be very hard for SUSA without cheating to show up with legally correct players from either frozen roster at this point.

So check it carefully if Susa does show up and does not forfeit.

I would go ahead and look back at any recent cup games as well (the 13+ players left well before, and Gary G. should check into this).

All that said its nice to see the boys who left flourish under other programs and have smiles on their faces again.

I wish the remaining boys good luck, I feel really sorry for them.
                                Forca Barca!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X