Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wait, so scouting is now a bad thing? We had TBU personnel at our fields this season. We had FESA personnel at our fields this season. I think that is a sign of taking it seriously. You seem worried.
    I can understand scouting for something like State Cup (I know ECNLR does not play), but not league games or Showcases where winning should not matter.

The objective of scouting is to determine the best way to win against an opponent. So West Pasco is all about winning at all cost? Where is the development, that is preached to the West Pasco sheep?

West Pasco had told all their sheep that they are the best club, but when it comes down to it...They are SCARED of TBU!!!!

Comment

Why would winning not matter in every game when you are a senior/established team? Sure, it shouldn't be at the expense of development, but I think you should try to win every game you are in from u14 and up. If your coaches don't care enough to do extra work on their own time when they do not have a game, then it probably explains why the local soccer landscape is changing so much in the last 2 years (and next year will be even more dramatic). CC used to criticize HCU for hustling too much and trying to hard to beat them. How did that work out for CC? If you stand still, you get passed.

I can understand scouting for something like State Cup (I know ECNLR does not play), but not league games or Showcases where winning should not matter.

The objective of scouting is to determine the best way to win against an opponent. So West Pasco is all about winning at all cost? Where is the development, that is preached to the West Pasco sheep?

West Pasco had told all their sheep that they are the best club, but when it comes down to it...They are SCARED of TBU!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        why would winning not matter in every game when you are a senior/established team? Sure, it shouldn't be at the expense of development, but i think you should try to win every game you are in from u14 and up. If your coaches don't care enough to do extra work on their own time when they do not have a game, then it probably explains why the local soccer landscape is changing so much in the last 2 years (and next year will be even more dramatic). Cc used to criticize hcu for hustling too much and trying to hard to beat them. How did that work out for cc? If you stand still, you get passed.
        still scared!!!!

Comment

still scared!!!!
          still scared!!!!

Comment

Out of 9 Soccer Director positions there is ONLY 1 female. Where is the equality???

Out of all the teams (SITE DIRECTORS/TECHNICAL STAFF) positions there is ONLY 4 females. Where is the equality???

Come on ladies, lets rise up!!!!!
            Girl can't play soccer. Girls are to emotional and cannot manage players.

Comment

Rise up Ladies!!!!!

Girl can't play soccer. Girls are to emotional and cannot manage players.
              Thanks for the explanation, Novi, Bosho, Ljubo

Rise up Ladies!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the explanation, Novi, Bosho, Ljubo

Rise up Ladies!!!!!
                Female coaches have their menstrual cycle every month. During that time you do not want them around your kids.

Comment

I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

Female coaches have their menstrual cycle every month. During that time you do not want them around your kids.

Comment

I got breaking news....Please stand by

Comment

I have breaking news as well! No need to stand by though.

Comment

I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.
                        I guess all the drugs up in Pasco County lead to these kind of posts from the Florida Premier folks.

Once Club, One Crack Pipe!

Comment

You hitting your stash you must have collected from your boys playing days at FPFC? Just wondering what prompts all your recycled posts, TBUDad.

I guess all the drugs up in Pasco County lead to these kind of posts from the Florida Premier folks.

Once Club, One Crack Pipe!

Comment

Move over girls, mommy needs to make room for her daughter!

You hitting your stash you must have collected from your boys playing days at FPFC? Just wondering what prompts all your recycled posts, TBUDad.
                            No recycled post here

Mommy's daughter quit TBU because she is not getting the playing time since mommy left to West Pasco. What ECNL-R team does mommy put her daughter on? Which one of your daughters gets moved down to make room because mommy is the Director of ECNL-R?

One Club One Family

BOOM

Comment

So, the story is TBU engages in retribution now that one of their best contacts for helping young women get in touch with colleges has left for hungrier, more dynamic pastures. Player leaves team and will be put on a team at the appropriate talent level and will earn her playing time like the others. Directors do not interfere with coach decisions on PT at FP. Not sure that's the case at TBU. Seems like the club continues to grow.

No recycled post here

Mommy's daughter quit TBU because she is not getting the playing time since mommy left to West Pasco. What ECNL-R team does mommy put her daughter on? Which one of your daughters gets moved down to make room because mommy is the Director of ECNL-R?

One Club One Family

BOOM

Comment

Actually the player isn't as good as people think and is more of a role player. Mommy couldn't accept that. Should of left before the season started. You actually look at the big picture so the mommy and daddy got a director position at FP. If FP was such a great developer of talent then both kids would of left. I know you keep harping well maybe they have a lot of great friends on the teams so they decided to stay. Answer is they know that at those perspective age groups TBU is superior. Crazy that 2/3 of your directors are former TBU directors. They are the trojan horse...TBU runs you guys..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X