Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No dog in the hunt but seriously what a loser of a parent to post this about 07/08 kids. have they even hit puberty at this age? Nobody and I mean Nobody cares about kids that young, except of course parents who think that 08 club soccer is equal to world cup. When you have 02,03,04,05 and maybe 06 (which is stretching it on the boys side) then you can start talking about what clubs are good or not. Time and time again I would see young teams that the parents think are great that win games 8-0 regularly then get up to the older age groups and never continued their development. Parents start to blame the coach, the clubs system whatever but their older teams can't compete at the older age groups. More times than not the club that focuses on developing young players vs just winning games do better in the older age groups. let your young players just have fun.
    Novi Musk has promised that all of them will become professional. They will drive through a brick wall two times over..They are his minions and will do his bidding...

Comment

Breaking News: I heard a rumor that Florida Premier is very close on making an USL 1 announcement. Stay tuned

Comment

Breaking News: I heard a rumor that Florida Premier is very close on making an USL 1 announcement. Stay tuned
        They already did..

Comment

Offering parents money for their kids to be part of a very weak program is the way FP is growing, coaches with nothing to offer just pleasing Novi on who plays and who doesn’t play, moving kids around to different teams every weekend. In reality FP does not develop players instead they are here to please Novi and to make the parents With talented kids happy, as those kids have a free ride plus parents make some extra cash just to have their kids there, at the end the ones that will suffer are the players as they will not develop, throwing a ball and a splitting the team to scrimmage every practice is not development, YouTube videos or google drills will not develop your kids, parents are blind and are hurting their own kids. Because people like Novi this country is suffering to make real soccer players.

Comment

What happened with the FP womens Director fiasco? If DB believed in FP coaches and development then she should've pulled them out before the start of the season. Let me guess they had so many close friends on the team so they made the ultimate sacrifice to disregard their development and stay at TBU rightttttt...

Comment

What happened with the FP womens Director fiasco? If DB believed in FP coaches and development then she should've pulled them out before the start of the season. Let me guess they had so many close friends on the team so they made the ultimate sacrifice to disregard their development and stay at TBU rightttttt...
              Huh????????

Comment

Translation?

Comment

Glad to see KAMERON EDWARDS at Ed Radice this weekend. He did not try an hind it either, wearing a white hat and his West Pasco shirt. West Pasco is living in fear to have to scout TBU games this early in the season. I guess GF's sister (SR) would not sell out her team. You go Spirit!!!!

Comment

FP women's Director fiasco? Please tell....

Comment

Ask the FP Womens director. We dont believe in gossip only facts...

Comment

Still not sure what you are beating around the bush about, but ok..

Comment

Where is the equality???

Out of 9 Soccer Director positions there is ONLY 1 female. Where is the equality???

Out of all the teams (SITE DIRECTORS/TECHNICAL STAFF) positions there is ONLY 4 females. Where is the equality???

Come on ladies, lets rise up!!!!!

Comment

Isn't Lubo the FP Women's Director?

Comment

Wait, so scouting is now a bad thing? We had TBU personnel at our fields this season. We had FESA personnel at our fields this season. I think that is a sign of taking it seriously. You seem worried.

Glad to see KAMERON EDWARDS at Ed Radice this weekend. He did not try an hind it either, wearing a white hat and his West Pasco shirt. West Pasco is living in fear to have to scout TBU games this early in the season. I guess GF's sister (SR) would not sell out her team. You go Spirit!!!!

Comment

Scouting is great but when it’s players that you would potentially being playing against. Not sure why an ECNLR girls program would be scouting an ECNL girls program. Unless your trying to poach our role players as starters for your club. Even then it would be considered a demotion for a player.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X