Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He has been a disaster as a coach, I am pretty sure he has not been a successful coach close to 15 years now. Maybe he should focus on the director of academy position he holds because he sure knows nothing about coaching anymore, the game has passed him by.
    Is this guy Marcelo brazilian?

Comment

He has been a disaster as a coach, I am pretty sure he has not been a successful coach close to 15 years now. Maybe he should focus on the director of academy position he holds because he sure knows nothing about coaching anymore, the game has passed him by.
      I don't have a kid at all so I can't speak on the academy like other people on here but I do LOVE this sport and have followed this team since the original USL days and now in MLS and again in USL. Our first team is finally on track on looks competitive week in and week out while our OCB team still seems to be stuck at the bottom of the league with bad culture. I know we have talent on that team but we just can't play, I say drop him and let's get that old and bad culture out of our city and bring someone in who can work in todays environment and game.

Comment

Another chance for Marcelo today I see. I’ve heard now that several academy coaches have gone to management about him and rumor is he is gone at end of OCB season. Absolutely no one has any respect for him anymore in the academy as well as what he has done with OCB. Several things on Twitter this week by Orlando media calling him out for playing certain players not on merit and not others who deserve it. Bad look for OC.

Comment

Another chance for Marcelo today I see. I’ve heard now that several academy coaches have gone to management about him and rumor is he is gone at end of OCB season. Absolutely no one has any respect for him anymore in the academy as well as what he has done with OCB. Several things on Twitter this week by Orlando media calling him out for playing certain players not on merit and not others who deserve it. Bad look for OC.
          This is how he runs ocb and academy teams. The best players don't always play because of politics and open promises. He has promised a bunch of Weston transplants that they will all play OCB next season but while they wait these 19 year old kids moonlight in u17 academy games for minutes.

Comment

Just fire this clown already.

Comment

Another loss last night

Comment

Did oc Fire Marcelo today? Heard a rumor.

Comment

He is a joke as well as his son.

Comment

Bumping to put the stupid political posts lower. Please continue your trash talk about soccer. Thanks

He is a joke as well as his son.

Comment

Did oc Fire Marcelo today? Heard a rumor.
                      No, but it is coming!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X