Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is Panda Express not OK

Just wanted to pass on some wisdom. We recently learned that eating Panda Express Orange Chicken before a match is not ideal. Please be more careful with your pre match meal.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just wanted to pass on some wisdom. We recently learned that eating Panda Express Orange Chicken before a match is not ideal. Please be more careful with your pre match meal.
    Eating fried, then frozen, then fried again chicken before a game wasn’t a good idea.... shocker

Comment

I'm sorry to disagree. The Panda is ALWAYS a good idea. Even at half time when it is 105 degrees. If you can't hold it down, you have no business playing high level soccer. Facts.

Eating fried, then frozen, then fried again chicken before a game wasn’t a good idea.... shocker

Comment

I'm sorry to disagree. The Panda is ALWAYS a good idea. Even at half time when it is 105 degrees. If you can't hold it down, you have no business playing high level soccer. Facts.
        I agree. What do you think Chinese soccer players eat prior to matches? Look how far their National team has gone!

Comment

I agree 100%, what kind of weak ass kids are we producing anyways.

Comment

We are The Skunks Bitch!!!

No stinking Orange Chicken is going to slow us down!!

Comment

Facts!

Comment

Agree on the Panda being a great choice but disagree on the Orange Chicken. Mongolian Beef is the way to go.

Comment

We like to switch off between panda and Taco Bell.

Comment

The best TS post ever!

Comment

We like to double fist Panda with Taco Bell on the way to the game. That's a show of dominance and commands respect. Mind you, this isn't just my child, this is me as well. And I drive with my left knee on the wheel so I can eat.

We like to switch off between panda and Taco Bell.

Comment

We like to double fist Panda with Taco Bell on the way to the game. That's a show of dominance and commands respect. Mind you, this isn't just my child, this is me as well. And I drive with my left knee on the wheel so I can eat.
                        Be a man and chase that mongolian beef with a chipotle burrito

Comment

The gauntlet has been dropped. I have been "big timed". I now must answer the challenge and upgrade from TB to Chipotle as my (and my son's) chaser.

Be a man and chase that mongolian beef with a chipotle burrito

Comment

and we will know who you are at the fields due to the food stains on the front of your shirt

Comment

and we will know who you are at the fields due to the food stains on the front of your shirt
                              try the stains on the back of their shorts

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X