Florida West VS Florida Premier

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And so I'm not accused of being TBUDad, I'm an FP Dad with and ECNL son on an older team.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Other than the 03-02 group, I think the ECNLR teams are all good enough to be ECNLR, but I guess we will see over the season. They are a notch below the ECNL teams across the board. I don't think there is the type of depth in any age where the ECNLR and ECNL are equal level, but they are on par with the old NPL league level teams (many of which also played CDL or other local leagues)

Comment

Other than the 03-02 group, I think the ECNLR teams are all good enough to be ECNLR, but I guess we will see over the season. They are a notch below the ECNL teams across the board. I don't think there is the type of depth in any age where the ECNLR and ECNL are equal level, but they are on par with the old NPL league level teams (many of which also played CDL or other local leagues)
      I would agree with that statement. It gets tiring listening to TBU dad fire fake garbage to everyone about the club. The hate is real!

Comment

7 or 8 to 1 FP in the 08s.
        5-1 FP 07s.
        5-0 FP 06s.
        Those players will be stuck at some point, there is no point to recruit good players every year and not develop them properly, just imagine having a guy from Santo Domingo that played béisbol all his life to “coach” some quality players, there you have it FP is a great recruiting club but their coaches are not good at all, they also have a guy from peru that can’t speak English promising free stuff and money to the parents the guy is 90 years old and all he does is show some black and white pics from 75 years ago stating that he is going to make our kids the next Ronaldo, the guy was fried 3 years ago and for some reason he is back as the recruiter director of the program. FP you better have a good program in place or in a few years from now those talented players that you currently have will ended up working in Burger King and playing on the mexican league

Comment

Those players will be stuck at some point, there is no point to recruit good players every year and not develop them properly, just imagine having a guy from Santo Domingo that played béisbol all his life to “coach” some quality players, there you have it FP is a great recruiting club but their coaches are not good at all, they also have a guy from peru that can’t speak English promising free stuff and money to the parents the guy is 90 years old and all he does is show some black and white pics from 75 years ago stating that he is going to make our kids the next Ronaldo, the guy was fried 3 years ago and for some reason he is back as the recruiter director of the program. FP you better have a good program in place or in a few years from now those talented players that you currently have will ended up working in Burger King and playing on the mexican league
          Kinda like TBU has now? Thanks for the update TBUdad!

Comment

Kinda like TBU has now? Thanks for the update TBUdad!
            Well.... looks like TBU sends a lot of players to college with some kind of scholarships, can you please show me FP’s records ? It does not look like FP has any

Comment

Yes, the old guard at TBU did an excellent job of sending players to college. Their impact will probably still benefit TBU for another year or two. The new crew doesn't have the same track record and you can see with the younger teams that the pipeline isn't what it was 3-4 years ago. In the words of Bob Dylan, the times they are a changin'

When I grew up in the area it was the Chargers and then everybody else. Sure, Blackwatch was good too (now Chargers), but CC was the best. Stand still and look what happens.

Well.... looks like TBU sends a lot of players to college with some kind of scholarships, can you please show me FP’s records ? It does not look like FP has any

Comment

Yes, the old guard at TBU did an excellent job of sending players to college. Their impact will probably still benefit TBU for another year or two. The new crew doesn't have the same track record and you can see with the younger teams that the pipeline isn't what it was 3-4 years ago. In the words of Bob Dylan, the times they are a changin'

When I grew up in the area it was the Chargers and then everybody else. Sure, Blackwatch was good too (now Chargers), but CC was the best. Stand still and look what happens.
                Well you are right about that, AD and company at the MLS Level are a joke, if TBU is changing everything they mush fired those guys too and send them to FP if the new Directors don't do anything about their MLS staff, FP will take over the older age groups in matter of 2 to 3 years.

Comment

Bob Dylan? Blackwatch? Chargers?

Thanks Gramps, you go waaayyy back!

Comment

TBU is nickleback. People were embarrassed to listen to them back in the day (but did), but now they have moved on.

Does that reference help you?

Bob Dylan? Blackwatch? Chargers?

Thanks Gramps, you go waaayyy back!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X