Florida West VS Florida Premier

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect. Thats what CC always said of HCU back in the day too. Worked out well for them. Arent they still the best? I mean, they have MLS Elite

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    MLS is doing great and ECNL plays next week. How are your FCL games actually Ibtske that back no one cares because your not relevant.

Comment

Who is Florida West?
      The Nazi’s club in Fort Myers!

Comment

MLS is doing great and ECNL plays next week. How are your FCL games actually Ibtske that back no one cares because your not relevant.
        Doing great? Didn’t the lose half their games last week?
        You are finally letting the rest of the club play?

Comment

Why is it of interest to post the scores from the games of these 2 second-tier clubs?
          Thank you Florida Premier for hosting a great day. Your complex at Starkey Ranch was very nice and your parents were welcoming. For most FW teams, it was their first games since March and most teams are brand new since GPS and Fire merged their clubs to form FL West in the spring. The younger team’s struggled as they were on the smaller side and still building. All of the games in the older age groups were competitive and fun to watch. I’m not sure why TBU parents are coming on here calling them nazi’s when FL West is the only other ECNL attending their crappy, low turnout tournament. Too late to switch now so see you soon TBU. Stay classy.

Comment

Thank you Florida Premier for hosting a great day. Your complex at Starkey Ranch was very nice and your parents were welcoming. For most FW teams, it was their first games since March and most teams are brand new since GPS and Fire merged their clubs to form FL West in the spring. The younger team’s struggled as they were on the smaller side and still building. All of the games in the older age groups were competitive and fun to watch. I’m not sure why TBU parents are coming on here calling them nazi’s when FL West is the only other ECNL attending their crappy, low turnout tournament. Too late to switch now so see you soon TBU. Stay classy.
            Excuses from the RP nazi club, very anti German.

Comment

02 - 2-1 West
              04 2-1 Premier
              05 4-2 west
              Oh geezzzz FL West 02 must be terrible because FP 02 ECNLR is atrocious!!!

Comment

Go away Nathan

Comment

05 ECNLR and older at FP is all just recycled CDL teams. younger kids and ECNL teams are legit

Comment

05 ECNLR and older at FP is all just recycled CDL teams. younger kids and ECNL teams are legit

Doubt that your 02/03 ECNL is terrible as well!

Comment

Doubt that your 02/03 ECNL is terrible as well!
                      Honestly will take your word for that, haven't seen them play but in years past the age group has been YMCA level for sure.

Comment

Wrong.. Thanks for playing TBU dad!

Comment

FP started growing and developing at the younger ages, so it stands to reason the oldest group would have benefited the least from that. 04 and down, they are probably just a hair below TBU as a club, but the gap isn't tremendous anymore like it was 3-4 years ago. 07 and down, I'd bet they'd beat TBU's ECNL and MLS Elite on the boys side. 02 and 03 are from the generation where the good players left to CC and TBU at 13 years old so they are not up to par.

Honestly will take your word for that, haven't seen them play but in years past the age group has been YMCA level for sure.

Comment

Wrong.. Thanks for playing TBU dad!
                            no not TBU dad this time... my kid is in aforementioned 05-02B subsection of FP. Teams are just not that good. (04 & 05 ECNL are decent groups) but ECNL-R and below might as well save the $ and play locally.

Comment

no not TBU dad this time... my kid is in aforementioned 05-02B subsection of FP. Teams are just not that good. (04 & 05 ECNL are decent groups) but ECNL-R and below might as well save the $ and play locally.
                              Thanks for the update, TBU dad!

Comment

Other than the 03-02 group, I think the ECNLR teams are all good enough to be ECNLR, but I guess we will see over the season. They are a notch below the ECNL teams across the board. I don't think there is the type of depth in any age where the ECNLR and ECNL are equal level, but they are on par with the old NPL league level teams (many of which also played CDL or other local leagues)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X