Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is not a problem at all. Very small children may struggle a bit but grown adults? Immature wussies need to grow up and put on a mask.
    In the past I never would have thought this would be such an issue. Its common courtesy to others and helps you too. A certain overweight orange politician has made it an issue. Based on last night's photo op it's clear he will continue to do so

Comment

In the past I never would have thought this would be such an issue. Its common courtesy to others and helps you too. A certain overweight orange politician has made it an issue. Based on last night's photo op it's clear he will continue to do so
      It is only an issue in his empty head. From what I see, 99.99 percent of the spectators are masked or standing far away by themselves.

Comment

When around anyone mask up!

When off by yourself I can see it down to breathe.

Comment

Why would this even be an argument??

Just simple request did an hour and a half

Comment

Just stop. Masks don't do a damn thing. Stop posting this fear mongering crap on every thread.

Comment

Just stop. Masks don't do a damn thing. Stop posting this fear mongering crap on every thread.
              YOU STOP! So says an anonymous fool! Did you not see the head of the CDC state emphatically a hold up a mask at the Senate hearing and state that wearing a mask is our best preventative against Covid. We can prevent an additional 100,000 deaths by ear end if people wear masks. It’s a better option then having a vaccine that Trump wants to push through by the election.
              It’s Trumpites like you Who mention it’s fake news or fear monger it when it’s Trump himself who infected All these people in the White House. Less than 30 days when Trump gets drop kicked from office. It made me mad looking at him gasping for air last night when he arrived back at the White House knowing he is not better at will infect countless more people.

Comment

Please make an appointment with any White House staff today. Remember to hug everyone and do not wear a mask.

Comment

Stupid is as Stupid Does

Please make an appointment with any White House staff today. Remember to hug everyone and do not wear a mask.
                  Or you know anyone at all at this point. How do you explain the mask protects me from you but if I'm wearing one and your not we all die. Any chance you can explain that.

Comment

YOU STOP! So says an anonymous fool! Did you not see the head of the CDC state emphatically a hold up a mask at the Senate hearing and state that wearing a mask is our best preventative against Covid. We can prevent an additional 100,000 deaths by ear end if people wear masks. It’s a better option then having a vaccine that Trump wants to push through by the election.
                    It’s Trumpites like you Who mention it’s fake news or fear monger it when it’s Trump himself who infected All these people in the White House. Less than 30 days when Trump gets drop kicked from office. It made me mad looking at him gasping for air last night when he arrived back at the White House knowing he is not better at will infect countless more people.
                    So... With all of these White House people getting Covid from Trump how about you let me know when someone buys the farm. It won't happen. Trump is 74 and has comorbidities, but he'll be fine, just like 99.98% of people who get covid.

Comment

I would. Get me a clearance and I'll do it. I understand statistics, so I understand it's not a threat. Do some research.

Comment

Sheep says baaaa!

Comment

Don’t attend the games

Don't attend the game!!

Comment

Masks should be worn when at fields.

Who is arguing this shouldn’t be? It’s just common sense!

Comment

Who is arguing this shouldn’t be? It’s just common sense!
                              Biden said it clearly yesterday, “wearing a mask is not a political statement it’s a scientific recommendation”. Common sense only goes so far when the scientific community tells you that we can save 100,000 lives by year end if we adhere to that recommendation. Unfortunately, Trump immediately removed his mask once he was on the WH balcony. Watching him gasp for air proves he is still effected by the virus but refuses to listen to his doctors. It’s the wrong message he is sending to those parents who refuse to wear masks.

Comment

Biden said it clearly yesterday, “wearing a mask is not a political statement it’s a scientific recommendation”. Common sense only goes so far when the scientific community tells you that we can save 100,000 lives by year end if we adhere to that recommendation. Unfortunately, Trump immediately removed his mask once he was on the WH balcony. Watching him gasp for air proves he is still effected by the virus but refuses to listen to his doctors. It’s the wrong message he is sending to those parents who refuse to wear masks.
                                who refuses to wear a mask? adults who got crap grades in science class?

it is not too late folks. hit up the science books. better late than never.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X