Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My son plays for the 06 and I was at the game. Both teams played very well. It was a well fought game and got a little testy at times. Good players on both sides and some not so good. It should be a good season for all. The score doesn't really define the game. If you think about it it should of actually been 3-0 because they called back a questionable offsides. Weston played intensely and did a good job limiting the offense from Inter. Inter did well towards the end and just couldn't find a clean shot while moving the ball across the field outside of the box. Most of the Inter players on the U17 are '05 but Weston also have a few of the 05s.
    Yup you pay we don’t ! We get better tournaments international opportunities you don’t !

Comment

None of you are going nowhere.. don't believe me, watch the USL1 league or hell watch stupid mls inter, what a joke. stay in school

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        None of you are going nowhere.. don't believe me, watch the USL1 league or hell watch stupid mls inter, what a joke. stay in school
        Agree - level isn’t even close to lower European divisions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X