Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lil Zig Back to Starting Lineup Beats Inter 2-0

Yes! Little Zig is back! we missed him. Welcome to the pitch what an amazing soccer career we can't wait to see it come to fruition.

Mirco, how is the visa going in Italy? hurry back, you are missing great games.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes! Little Zig is back! we missed him. Welcome to the pitch what an amazing soccer career we can't wait to see it come to fruition.

Mirco, how is the visa going in Italy? hurry back, you are missing great games.
    Good all around effort from everyone to win this game. Congratulations

Comment

It is only a matter of time until this spoiled bad player bullies the wrong teammate and he clocks him one like a few seasons back... we remember how the other kid got kicked out.
      I hope someone shows this entittled little sh|t a sharpie (colombia style)

f SZ

Comment

It is only a matter of time until this spoiled bad player bullies the wrong teammate and he clocks him one like a few seasons back... we remember how the other kid got kicked out.
        I hope someone shows this entittled little sh|t a sharpie (colombia style)

f SZ
        I hope you are not an adult

Comment

I hope you are not an adult
          A kid is banned by the code of silence. Probably an adult stating facts and asking for justice. This insults are common at Weston FC. Pastora told me he wanted to put his green card up my ass, after I suggested Inter Miami rather take Mirco, who is an actual coach. What do you expect of a club that protects VP more than his own son? He is also a victim.

Comment

A kid is banned by the code of silence. Probably an adult stating facts and asking for justice. This insults are common at Weston FC. Pastora told me he wanted to put his green card up my ass, after I suggested Inter Miami rather take Mirco, who is an actual coach. What do you expect of a club that protects VP more than his own son? He is also a victim.
            You would probably get more people to see your point if you spent some time learning how to write coherent sentences... Just a word of advice..

Comment

You would probably get more people to see your point if you spent some time learning how to write coherent sentences... Just a word of advice..
              Nah! Leave that to my attorneys. I am trying to reach the single digit IQ level you keep at the club. Your constant bullying is well known and more evidence of a rotten culture.

Comment

typical westonite, focus on grammar whilst your kid is getting raped. Zig is a cancer for youth soccer and represents everything that is wrong with usa soccer. nepotism, bribing, lies, coverups, black lists and the promotion of useless coaches (ie pastora)

Drain weston regional of these cucarachas

Comment

Nah! Leave that to my attorneys. I am trying to reach the single digit IQ level you keep at the club. Your constant bullying is well known and more evidence of a rotten culture.
                  The masses have been waiting... After trolling almost every thread on TS for two years we are yet to see the results. Now that you claim to have attorneys will we finally see something different or are you just going to keep talking on an anonymous blog?

Comment

typical westonite, focus on grammar whilst your kid is getting raped. Zig is a cancer for youth soccer and represents everything that is wrong with usa soccer. nepotism, bribing, lies, coverups, black lists and the promotion of useless coaches (ie pastora)

I don't see where that comment had to do with grammar. Technically you can be an incoherent fool while using perfect grammar... they are mutually exclusive

Comment

I don't see where that comment had to do with grammar. Technically you can be an incoherent fool while using perfect grammar... they are mutually exclusive
                      You, on the other hand, can mama pinga and talk crap at the same time. Why are you sucking up to this club and the prez, when you know what they have done.
                      You must be a Biden supported, the denial runs high on you.

Comment

Sounds like the tRump administration!

Comment

You, on the other hand, can mama pinga and talk crap at the same time. Why are you sucking up to this club and the prez, when you know what they have done.
                          You must be a Biden supported, the denial runs high on you.
                          HUH?? Are you using google translate?

Comment

was goood game. Weston defender strong. They move the ball well

Comment

My son plays for the 06 and I was at the game. Both teams played very well. It was a well fought game and got a little testy at times. Good players on both sides and some not so good. It should be a good season for all. The score doesn't really define the game. If you think about it it should of actually been 3-0 because they called back a questionable offsides. Weston played intensely and did a good job limiting the offense from Inter. Inter did well towards the end and just couldn't find a clean shot while moving the ball across the field outside of the box. Most of the Inter players on the U17 are '05 but Weston also have a few of the 05s.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X