Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are bragging about second division Sunshine Conference?
    Another buddy with low self-steem issues digging into TS for a superiority fix. Do you know that the successful never criticize? My good dee of today will be to help you get your fix so you can sleep tonight: please share with us, parents of second division players, how talented your child is and what first elite division is playing with, so we can uuuuuhhhh aaaahhhhh in reverence

Comment

Another buddy with low self-steem issues digging into TS for a superiority fix. Do you know that the successful never criticize? My good dee of today will be to help you get your fix so you can sleep tonight: please share with us, parents of second division players, how talented your child is and what first elite division is playing with, so we can uuuuuhhhh aaaahhhhh in reverence
      No worries. It’s obvious this person doesn’t know what they’re talking about. The saddest part is that the MLS clubs can be improving by challenging themselves against the best. Instead they’re content to beat up on mediocre clubs with mediocre names. When they fail against teams across the nation, you’ll know why. They didn’t challenge themselves against legitimate competition. Play PSG. Play Doral. Play these teams. If they’re so bad, what are you afraid of? Play them in scrimmages. You don’t even have to announce the score. Your reputation in tact. If you want to be the best, have some courage. Or be satisfied with another victory against IMG.

Comment

No worries. It’s obvious this person doesn’t know what they’re talking about. The saddest part is that the MLS clubs can be improving by challenging themselves against the best. Instead they’re content to beat up on mediocre clubs with mediocre names. When they fail against teams across the nation, you’ll know why. They didn’t challenge themselves against legitimate competition. Play PSG. Play Doral. Play these teams. If they’re so bad, what are you afraid of? Play them in scrimmages. You don’t even have to announce the score. Your reputation in tact. If you want to be the best, have some courage. Or be satisfied with another victory against IMG.
        This post is a joke right? You can't be serious. How about you start beating the Academy 2nd teams in the Sunshine Academy League first. Then make that claim. Baby steps...

Comment

IdeaSports will win this and move up!!

Comment

This post is a joke right? You can't be serious. How about you start beating the Academy 2nd teams in the Sunshine Academy League first. Then make that claim. Baby steps...
            Too bad this site can’t keep out people who don’t know what they’re talking about. Kind of kills the point. Oh well. Guess that’s why the site is a dumpster fire. Can’t keep out the know nothings.

Comment

You are bragging about second division Sunshine Conference?
              What a display of ignorance lol

Comment

Who is ignorant?

Just stating there are two divisions in Sunshine Conference and Doral who is in the second division can beat any team in the state? I can sleep well at night. I appreciate your concern.

Comment

Just stating there are two divisions in Sunshine Conference and Doral who is in the second division can beat any team in the state? I can sleep well at night. I appreciate your concern.
                  If the teams are better in the “second division” than the “first division,” which is actually the first division? Whatever. This place is swallowed by the criminally ignorant. Best of luck proving yourself against “the best” of the west Florida flames Clearwater chargers img, Jacksonville, etc.

Comment

I assume you're talking about the "academy" division, not sure if that's first or second division or its simply for teams with former DA or MlS elite teams, cause not every team on that division are Elite, for example Kendall Rush has their 2008 team (not elite) competing on that division, they just lost 3-1 to Weston and Doral beat them 5-0 back in March. Plenty of teams on that Academy division can't stand a chance with teams from what you call the second division or even a couple other Miami area Elite clubs not competing there. Only Weston Elite in my opinion is on the Doral,Psg elite teams level. I wish the MLS teams could compete with all the top teams, it will be great for everyone.

Comment

I assume you're talking about the "academy" division, not sure if that's first or second division or its simply for teams with former DA or MlS elite teams, cause not every team on that division are Elite, for example Kendall Rush has their 2008 team (not elite) competing on that division, they just lost 3-1 to Weston and Doral beat them 5-0 back in March. Plenty of teams on that Academy division can't stand a chance with teams from what you call the second division or even a couple other Miami area Elite clubs not competing there. Only Weston Elite in my opinion is on the Doral,Psg elite teams level. I wish the MLS teams could compete with all the top teams, it will be great for everyone.
                      FINALLY. An intelligent, knowledgeable response. Like finding a unicorn on this godforsaken site.

Comment

we should all play one league with levels.

you win it you move up.

my son, plays MLS Elite, and its confusing for the players too to understand the leagues.

Also there are Sunshine and ECNL teams that should play MLS Elite. Also, there are MLS Elite that should not play that league and should play down. The issue is that there are all different governing bodies and they worry about the $$$$$$

So how can we all play together? It has to come from the federation.

$$$$$$$

Comment

Outside of Inter and Weston, I'm not sure any of the teams actually in the MLS Elite league can play MLS Elite.

Not everyone can play mls elite

Comment

Inter is the best in the state

Nona is the best in the State.

Comment

The biggest problem in all this are parents..

That same Kendall Rush team that lost to Doral 0-5 in March, only lost to Doral 3-2 in December, beat Ives Estate Black in tournament and Key Biscayne in the Broward League. Teams that are also playing the Sunshine League...

Each Game is different, do you know if that Kendall Rush team was missing players in March?? There is no denying that teams such as Doral can play with some of the MLS teams, but the rest can maybe play with the Sunshine Academy League teams (MLS Reserve teams) and not on the same level as MLS teams..

You need to go out and start watching games before opening your big mouth..

Weston MLS
                              Kendall MLS
                              Jacksonville MLS
                              Inter MLS

and many others MLS Academy teams are well above in talent and are actually playing soccer, not as the teams you mention (Such as Key Biscayne, Nona, Hunter Creek) that play kick ball..

Comment

The biggest problem in all this are parents..

That same Kendall Rush team that lost to Doral 0-5 in March, only lost to Doral 3-2 in December, beat Ives Estate Black in tournament and Key Biscayne in the Broward League. Teams that are also playing the Sunshine League...

Each Game is different, do you know if that Kendall Rush team was missing players in March?? There is no denying that teams such as Doral can play with some of the MLS teams, but the rest can maybe play with the Sunshine Academy League teams (MLS Reserve teams) and not on the same level as MLS teams..

You need to go out and start watching games before opening your big mouth..

Weston MLS
                                Kendall MLS
                                Jacksonville MLS
                                Inter MLS

and many others MLS Academy teams are well above in talent and are actually playing soccer, not as the teams you mention (Such as Key Biscayne, Nona, Hunter Creek) that play kick ball..
                                Absolutely correct. Im sure these teams can probably play the MLS reserve squads. But the truth is, most of the clubs that they keep listing consistently lose their best players to academies. And because of the money aspect, they are also losing some top.players to academy reserve teams. Some people just insist on being delusional. Doral, PSG and whoever else in the Sunshine League division 2 would lose to the top MLS teams 7 days a week and twice on Sundays. Competi g with the academy "reserve" teams is no surprise because the standard is pretty low and I think making those squads was mostly dependent on the parent's willi gness to pay the extra money rather then any superior talent therefore there will definitely be some parity there or even superiority with the non academy teams like
                                Doral who does possess good players, but the cream of the crop usually moves on..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X