Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is AP the biggest fraud in youth soccer??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PT & AP really get dragged through the mud on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      BA of Juventus. Guys a fraud & everyone knows it
      Wrong BA, dumbass. I was talking about the one at Bolts.

Comment

This is THE place for cowards to attack people anonymously from behind their keyboards. So poor. Just a huge pack of weak-minded losers.

Comment

The people on this site trashing people would never have the balls to say these things face-to-face because they would get lit up. I know several people that comment on here regularly and they are disgusting, pathetic people.

Comment

Someone spotted AP and PT coaching this weekend .

Boys are in trouble.

Comment

This is THE place for cowards to attack people anonymously from behind their keyboards. So poor. Just a huge pack of weak-minded losers.
              You clearly never met AP. Trust me you would not be afraid of him. Fat, balding and spits when he talks.

Comment

just pointing out that you are attacking others while you whine about them attacking people.. Hypocrite

Comment

The people on this site trashing people would never have the balls to say these things face-to-face because they would get lit up. I know several people that comment on here regularly and they are disgusting, pathetic people.
                  I'm sure if you walked to some of these people you claim to know and told them that, you'd be lit up too, which is why you don't.

Comment

Looks like someone struck a nerve with the weak-minded losers... LOL.

Comment

AP Haters Meetup!
                      Oct 8
                      8PM
                      Boston Bowl
                      Wear a name tag with your favorite TS thread title

See you there!
                      Tomorrow's the big day! Hope to finally meet many of you there.

Comment

GPS, Juventus and Surf are all an embarrassment. All shut up and go else where

Comment

you say for them to go elsewhere, i believe they are going bowling tomorrow night.

Comment

you say for them to go elsewhere, i believe they are going bowling tomorrow night.
                            Bowling we are. Wish some more of you could have made it. Next time!

Comment

great night of bowling, that ap is no fraud he knows how to party

Comment

Verdict is out? Most teams that left NEP are now at NESCL and EDP

NEP has way too many flights
                                No team has left NEP. It still is the top club league in MA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X