Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How random that anyone would have even started this topic. I heard Clearwater's 06 team is good. Wonder who is butt hurt about the girls side of Charger soccer anyway? Mind your own failing club.
    06 USA league team making the jump into a competitive league. Should be interesting..

Wait that’s only one good team?

Comment

How random that anyone would have even started this topic. I heard Clearwater's 06 team is good. Wonder who is butt hurt about the girls side of Charger soccer anyway? Mind your own failing club.
      It's not good. It's the old Oldsmar USA league team who are athletic but have a ton of work to do. It's going to be a struggle.

Comment

You decided to post again after no one replied to post 4 days ago.... ahhhh that’s cute
        I’m sorry....Your right the girl’s program at CC is awesome.

Comment

It's not good. It's the old Oldsmar USA league team who are athletic but have a ton of work to do. It's going to be a struggle.
          Imagine if they did not poach the Entire 05 and 06 teams from USA league. What would CC have on the girls side? Oh my....

Comment

I like that CC won't let their MLS Elite teams get beat by non-MLS Elite teams in this tournament. The fear begin exposed by the strong Miami clubs that signed up on the boys side.

Imagine if they did not poach the Entire 05 and 06 teams from USA league. What would CC have on the girls side? Oh my....

Comment

Well that 05 team has not one, not two but three daddy coaches. Also, the 06 team is a daddy coach. Now that is top notch...

Comment

Some dad's can coach, some can't. I don't judge a team because the coach has a kid at the club or even on the team. My kid has has good and bad experiences with the "Daddy Coach" and the "professional coach" throughout his years playing.

Well that 05 team has not one, not two but three daddy coaches. Also, the 06 team is a daddy coach. Now that is top notch...

Comment

I wonder which kid starts every game and who takes all the free kicks, Penalties and who is captain?

Comment

Don’t forget to get your recreational card. Lol

Comment

Or, on the flip side, which one gets yelled at the entire game and pouts, almost crying, on the bench because Daddy expects perfection from her/him. I've seen that too.

I wonder which kid starts every game and who takes all the free kicks, Penalties and who is captain?

Comment

^truth - as if his son/daughter is the only one that can kick a ball. Everyone knows it too. Control freak.

Comment

I know their 06s came from Oldsmar, where did their 05s come from? I saw they picked up an 05 boys team from Dunedin. Did the girls come over from there too?

Comment

I know their 06s came from Oldsmar, where did their 05s come from? I saw they picked up an 05 boys team from Dunedin. Did the girls come over from there too?
                            Yes it's the old Dunedin 05 team.

Comment

I would agree that ECNL-R is made up of a lot of NPL teams. I also think it fair to say that at the main ECNL clubs, those would be second teams in that league. What isn't really fair is to exclude state cup FSPL teams who compete at a high level and do not have ECNL or DA options because of their club size. Wellington comes to mind at a couple of age groups. I am sure there are others. I don't think anyone is saying ECNL-R will be equal to the current ECNL teams. But, it should be a league comprised of better than NPL teams.
                              Florida Premier which only has ECNL-R on the girls side will definitely have teams that can compete and win against girls ECNL teams. It would be real interesting if the ECNL had promotion/relegation with the ECNL-R. Wouldn’t work with some clubs having both

Comment

I’ll take a passionate daddy coach/es with skin in the game who is capable over a professional coach just in it for a buck any day. That daddy coach is worried about being an embarrassment to his kids friends and their parents and wants to produce. I’ve had my kid on a team with paid coach with all the qualifications and he didn’t really give an “F” how the team did.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X