Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rise of an American Goalkeeper to worldwide dominance Liverpool fc cf theunderdog

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rise of an American Goalkeeper to worldwide dominance Liverpool fc cf theunderdog

Please be aware I am chronicling the rise of my son to join the ranks of Liverpool FC. He has been shunned by all the politics of Orlando Soccer to be saved by a new start up branch of Liverpool FC! you *******s have laughed at us in the past but, you will be the idiots in this story!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please be aware I am chronicling the rise of my son to join the ranks of Liverpool FC. He has been shunned by all the politics of Orlando Soccer to be saved by a new start up branch of Liverpool FC! you *******s have laughed at us in the past but, you will be the idiots in this story!
    This sounds like a great story!

Comment

All right new chance here make the best out of it.

Comment

Can't wait to follow along!

Comment

Can't wait to follow along!
          so far the coaches at Liverpool are over the moon with my son. They say they are building the team around him. So far I have liked what about 95% of the stuff they say. I have not had to yell at these coaches once. They are not blinded by the dollars that kids have spent at their club for decades. They are building the club with the kids they want to be the foundation of their club. You will no doubt see my son playing for Liverpool one day.

Comment

^ Great news everyone deserves to be happy. thanks for the up date keeping coming.

Comment

so far the coaches at Liverpool are over the moon with my son. They say they are building the team around him. So far I have liked what about 95% of the stuff they say. I have not had to yell at these coaches once. They are not blinded by the dollars that kids have spent at their club for decades. They are building the club with the kids they want to be the foundation of their club. You will no doubt see my son playing for Liverpool one day.
              Why would you want your son to play for a club whose fans kill each other?

Comment

Why would you want your son to play for a club whose fans kill each other?
                are you talking about Liverpool FC or Liverpool FC CF

Comment

what team is kid on ?

Comment

what team is kid on ?
                    dude please do the bare minimum and read the threads. This stud is the centerpiece for the newly formed Liverpool team in Central Florida. Kid is going to burn the world down with his mad skills. no doubt he will be playing pro within a year.

Comment

dude please do the bare minimum and read the threads. This stud is the centerpiece for the newly formed Liverpool team in Central Florida. Kid is going to burn the world down with his mad skills. no doubt he will be playing pro within a year.

Wow I didn't know that. when the season starts back can you post the schedule I would like to come and see him play if its not that far to drive ?

Comment

Wow I didn't know that. when the season starts back can you post the schedule I would like to come and see him play if its not that far to drive ?
                        How far would you drive to see a young messi, ronaldo or Michael Jordan. You will hate yourself later if you dont see him this year....

Comment

How far would you drive to see a young messi, ronaldo or Michael Jordan. You will hate yourself later if you dont see him this year....

i'm good for 50 miles . Big rival game would be best.

Comment

i'm good for 50 miles . Big rival game would be best.
                            50miles!?

Bro I can just toss a potato into my backyard and give my neighbor 10 bucks to scream at it. Its the same thing and will be way cheaper than the gas would be.

Comment

50miles!?

Bro I can just toss a potato into my backyard and give my neighbor 10 bucks to scream at it. Its the same thing and will be way cheaper than the gas would be.

Yeah nothing like being their. or youtube would work also, dad might let me sit by him give me play by play. think that worth the drive.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X