2007 Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fab 5 decapitated weston GA. The best league to play in must be ecnl r. What is going on with the GA and ecnl league. Who is coming to florida premier next season?

Comment

I'm waiting on TBU Dad to give us the breakdown of how they won...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Saw them play today and they played well. Congrats to FP 2007 girls. Not won anything but you have shown the so called big top league clubs the truth. It does not mater what league you are in. Once you have a good training and players you can compete with any one. I for one was laughing at you at the beginning of the season but so far you have walked your talk. Weston and FP should be a great game. Let’s us know the outcome. Hard to predict when you look at results.
        0-0, FP won in PKs. Good game. Two solid teams representing the 07 class. Have to give it to an ECNLR team able to compete and win against ECNL and GAL teams.

Comment

Fab 5 decapitated weston GA. The best league to play in must be ecnl r. What is going on with the GA and ecnl league. Who is coming to florida premier next season?
          0-0 is decapitating?

Comment

Saw them play today and they played well. Congrats to FP 2007 girls. Not won anything but you have shown the so called big top league clubs the truth. It does not mater what league you are in. Once you have a good training and players you can compete with any one. I for one was laughing at you at the beginning of the season but so far you have walked your talk. Weston and FP should be a great game. Let’s us know the outcome. Hard to predict when you look at results.
            I too was laughing at you at the beginning of the season and I continue to laugh at you now!

Comment

0-0, FP won in PKs. Good game. Two solid teams representing the 07 class. Have to give it to an ECNLR team able to compete and win against ECNL and GAL teams.
              Yes, it was a great game, two solid teams.

Comment

I too was laughing at you at the beginning of the season and I continue to laugh at you now!
                How come the Florida Primer boosters always feel the need to make homophobic remarks?

Comment

How come the Florida Primer boosters always feel the need to make homophobic remarks?
                  Please give an example of a homophobic remark. A few of our girls grew up in two mommy household. We are the most progressive club in florida. We have a 14 year old boy that identify as a girls. We are working with the league official to allow him/ her to play on a girls team. So please back up your accusation with evidence.

Comment

Pretty funny How an extremly well played and coached game between to solid teams ending in PK's ="decapitate". Must be a classic soccer parent with no clue. True story is they battled an entire game with great opportunities on both sides ended in a 0-0 tie thenthey went into PK's where FP was just better. I witnessed coach and players congratulating eachother on a well played game. Lets get the facts straight next time.

Comment

Pretty funny How an extremly well played and coached game between to solid teams ending in PK's ="decapitate". Must be a classic soccer parent with no clue. True story is they battled an entire game with great opportunities on both sides ended in a 0-0 tie thenthey went into PK's where FP was just better. I witnessed coach and players congratulating eachother on a well played game. Lets get the facts straight next time.
                      Let me guess your child loss. Lets put this into prospective. A ecnl r team has beaten a ga team in pk's. So you are telling the ecnl r player are better at pk's then the ga players. Yes, your weston ga team has been decapitated. The fab 5 that all you need to know.

Comment

Let me guess your child loss. Lets put this into prospective. A ecnl r team has beaten a ga team in pk's. So you are telling the ecnl r player are better at pk's then the ga players. Yes, your weston ga team has been decapitated. The fab 5 that all you need to know.
                        Let's brush up on that English!

Comment

Let's brush up on that English!

White people. I speak three languages. You speak one. Let me remind you. Your little super star just loss to an ecnl r team. You should have your child and her coach learn about soccer. It's very obvious, your perfect english is not helping your child's soccer ability.

Comment

White people. I speak three languages. You speak one. Let me remind you. Your little super star just loss to an ecnl r team. You should have your child and her coach learn about soccer. It's very obvious, your perfect english is not helping your child's soccer ability.
                            Excuse our over exuberant FP parent.

Weston is a great team , the best team we have played all season. Nothing but respect to the team and organization. Victory was sweet but the game was the most exciting U14 game played that ended in a draw. Two teams playing quality soccer. Thank you Weston for the game. Thank you FKK for putting together a good tournament and allowing us to participate against the so called top league teams.

Comment

Excuse our over exuberant FP parent.

Weston is a great team , the best team we have played all season. Nothing but respect to the team and organization. Victory was sweet but the game was the most exciting U14 game played that ended in a draw. Two teams playing quality soccer. Thank you Weston for the game. Thank you FKK for putting together a good tournament and allowing us to participate against the so called top league teams.
                              FP beat some bottom feeders in the ECNL and claims it’s top competition. Aside from a rivalry game against TBU, they haven’t done anything. TBU beats FP 7 times out of 10, and it took 15 coaches to nick a game. FP is far from being able to compete with the highest levels. OC killed you and Jax would you over. Concorde would hang 5 goals and GSA another 4 goals. Problem for you obnoxious FP posers is that you won’t have the opportunity to play those top teams consistently. Enjoy ECNLr and keep celebrating your local little wins.

Comment

FP beat some bottom feeders in the ECNL and claims it’s top competition. Aside from a rivalry game against TBU, they haven’t done anything. TBU beats FP 7 times out of 10, and it took 15 coaches to nick a game. FP is far from being able to compete with the highest levels. OC killed you and Jax would you over. Concorde would hang 5 goals and GSA another 4 goals. Problem for you obnoxious FP posers is that you won’t have the opportunity to play those top teams consistently. Enjoy ECNLr and keep celebrating your local little wins.
                                But but we are Florida Premier and Novi said we will get ECN... 🤦*♂️

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X