Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am surprised FESA has room for them except for their own ECNL R players leaving for Prime, which creates some space. Also, for older FESA girls age groups, you got Coach G and Soto as coaches. Coach G is a dead end and Soto ran rec for many years. So you got that, $400 new uniform, 1400+ fees, and travel a lot of weekends to spend another 2500. All to be on a FESA B team. Good luck with that.
    I hear that their girls program will have the top 3 leagues in Florida. ECNL, ECNL RL and FCL 1.
    It looks like more girls will have an opportunity to play at a higher level and compete against good competition.

Our girls coaching slate at JFC is worse and now we have no league to play in. My $2500 is well spent for my daughter to continue to compete at a high level.

Comment

I hear that their girls program will have the top 3 leagues in Florida. ECNL, ECNL RL and FCL 1.
      It looks like more girls will have an opportunity to play at a higher level and compete against good competition.

Our girls coaching slate at JFC is worse and now we have no league to play in. My $2500 is well spent for my daughter to continue to compete at a high level.
      Thank you Pat.

Comment

I am surprised FESA has room for them except for their own ECNL R players leaving for Prime, which creates some space. Also, for older FESA girls age groups, you got Coach G and Soto as coaches. Coach G is a dead end and Soto ran rec for many years. So you got that, $400 new uniform, 1400+ fees, and travel a lot of weekends to spend another 2500. All to be on a FESA B team. Good luck with that.
        Leaving for Prime? Prime had a real opportunity to cash in on some people’s frustration at FESA and he put together the worst competitive coaching staff in the state together. The girls staff is awful! Add that to the fact that JFC’s girls program is dumpster fire right now, makes FESA sound very enticing.

Comment

Hey, FESA shills

When you are pretending to be a disgruntled parent, at least try to change your writing style a tad when you respond to yourself. You’re doing a really poor job executing this little skit. Give it a little more effort, why don’t ya?

Comment

Leaving for Prime? Prime had a real opportunity to cash in on some people’s frustration at FESA and he put together the worst competitive coaching staff in the state together. The girls staff is awful! Add that to the fact that JFC’s girls program is dumpster fire right now, makes FESA sound very enticing.
            Daddy and Mommy coaches everywhere. Some of them have never coached "travel" soccer.

Comment

Where did Mark F go? Soto is a joke and has ruined every team he’s ever been around. G literally has never won a thing. B team pit of misery coaches. Kids deserve much better.

Comment

When you are pretending to be a disgruntled parent, at least try to change your writing style a tad when you respond to yourself. You’re doing a really poor job executing this little skit. Give it a little more effort, why don’t ya?
                “Cause I don't have the heart to hurt you
                It's the last thing I want to do
                But I don't have the heart to love you
                Not the way you want me to”

-James Ingram

https://youtu.be/OUz0T7ixeEk

I dedicate this song to you personally. How’s that for “changing things up”!

Comment

Why didn’t he take one of the struggling ECNL teams to help turn them around. I thought he’s supposed to be one of the better coaches at our club.
                  gutless.

Comment

Prime needs to walk before they run. They are growing at FESA's expense and are likely to consider doing so. More fun. Less money and drama. And top girls players have access to Pickett.

Comment

Prime needs to walk before they run. They are growing at FESA's expense and are likely to consider doing so. More fun. Less money and drama. And top girls players have access to Pickett.
                      We all have “access” to Pickett. Just pay him. North Florida Soccer Academy, he’ll be more than happy to grant you access $$$

Comment

Top girls won't be playing in 4th tier soccer. And ANYONE from ANY CLUB has access to picket for a nominal fee through his North Florida Soccer training academy. That's the access you get through prime. You get preferred access to his Venmo so you can pay for his services first before anyone else.

Comment

We all have “access” to Pickett. Just pay him. North Florida Soccer Academy, he’ll be more than happy to grant you access $$$
                          Dang, beat me to it.

Comment

Where did Mark F go? Soto is a joke and has ruined every team he’s ever been around. G literally has never won a thing. B team pit of misery coaches. Kids deserve much better.
                            I don't think Soto has coached a team in 3 years and now he gets the HS B teams?

Comment

Mark F did exactly what Bubb wanted him to do. Joystick coach who won more games than they should have considering mostly horrid soccer ability and talent ono rosters. In the end, rabid parents blamed him for very few promotions to ECNL other than kid whose parents who got his wife a job. So his customers were not happy but it all goes back to Bubbs. His 05 team had some good success. His 06 team had moments but was pretty average.

Comment

Then why not spend your money and time with him rather than FESA? Many have figured that out already. And hardly any have regrets leaving FESA behind. Most wish they did it sooner.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X