Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don Jr needs rehab for a bad coke habit.
    i am not surprised the DA told you first- you are THAT important

Comment

yep just look at the school enrollment in the Hamptons, places in westchester like north and south Salem and litchfield county CT
      those are all the poor NYers that moved to their second homes

sorry to disappoint-but born and raised in the city and i still have a place there- i am apparently one of those "not reallys" you must be talking about
      And when Covid receeds and those city folk realize its dull A.F out on LI in the winter and the schools aren't that good....they will go right back to the city.

Comment

And when Covid receeds and those city folk realize its dull A.F out on LI in the winter and the schools aren't that good....they will go right back to the city.
        right back to the excitement of gun fights and people defecating in the streets...you've got your finger on the pulse of this thing LOL

Comment

Covid will never recede

The flu comes back every year.

Biden says don’t take a vaccine because you can’t trust big pharma and the fda. Science good, but apparently only democrat science. Trust AOC on the science of climate change, but not lab science and clinical trials for a virus

Comment

Everyone I know Hates Trump.....it would give me great pleasure to see him have a stroke tonight Live on stage at the debate.

A despicable Human being he is, and just to let you know I feel the same way about anyone that causes division in this wonderful country and that includes the violent protesters Of the Repubs or Dems.
            I thought Covid was a hoax.

MAGA!!!!

Comment

Covid will never recede

The flu comes back every year.

Biden says don’t take a vaccine because you can’t trust big pharma and the fda. Science good, but apparently only democrat science. Trust AOC on the science of climate change, but not lab science and clinical trials for a virus
              No he said you can't trust the administration not to pressure government agencies into skipping key steps. THAT is a valid concern.

Comment

"With President Trump's announcement early Friday that he and the first lady have tested positive for the coronavirus, much of the focus inside the White House will likely turn to contact tracing.

In the past week alone, Trump has held rallies in Virginia, Pennsylvania and Minnesota; welcomed his Supreme Court nominee to the White House; and, of course, traveled to Ohio for Tuesday's presidential debate. Along the way, he came into close contact with countless White House officials and supporters.

It's a situation that Dr. Ashish Jha, dean of the Brown University School of Public Health, calls a "nightmare.""

So irresponsible on the part of the administration. Hopefully no one becomes seriously ill because DoTard and his inner circle can't be bothered wearing a mask.

Comment

MAGA!!!!
                  Hoax, there’s no such thing as a China virus or Covid. I am a Cult Con.

Comment

MAGA!!!!
                    "Trump did not call Covid-19 a 'hoax'
                    President Trump has spread some unproven and false information about Covid-19. But following his positive diagnosis, there are also false rumours circulating about things he didn't say.

For instance, he never called the virus a "hoax" - contrary to several viral social media posts.

The confusion may have stemmed from rambling remarks way back in February, when he accused Democrats of "politicising the coronavirus" - then talked about his impeachment, calling it a "hoax" and criticism of his handling of Covid-19 "their new hoax."

-BBC

but you be you and listen to what your masters tell you...

Comment

Well the hoax is sending Trump to Walter Reed.

Biden was a class act at a speech today - he wished the Trumps well, didn't criticize Trump's stupidity and went straight to his economic plan speech.

However the Bidens/his team were not told by the WH about possible exposure. They found out on from the media.

Comment

Well the hoax is sending Trump to Walter Reed.

Biden was a class act at a speech today - he wished the Trumps well, didn't criticize Trump's stupidity and went straight to his economic plan speech.

However the Bidens/his team were not told by the WH about possible exposure. They found out on from the media.
                        Biden is never coming out of the basement now

Comment

Super spreader in Chief.

It’s all good because you or I don’t know if Trump is ever coming out of Walter Reed, he now has breathing problems.

Personally I have no concerns for his well being, ————————he is just one man so why should I give a F-CK!! he dosent care about the 7 million positive Covid 19 Americans & the 200,000 that died. Unfortunately this is not the Karma I was expecting because I believe he’ll get through this.

So to all the Cons that are out there- go F-CK yourself, Billions of people don’t give a shIiiiiiit about this guy. Trump is a super spreader of Covid with all those Rally’s and gatherings at the White House without masks. Now we learn over 12 in the Trump administration have tested positive.
                          This guy is the biggest SUPER SPREADER scvvvvvvvmbag on earth!!!!! He mocks people wearing masks so he can go f-ck himself.

Comment

It’s all good because you or I don’t know if Trump is ever coming out of Walter Reed, he now has breathing problems.

Personally I have no concerns for his well being, ————————he is just one man so why should I give a F-CK!! he dosent care about the 7 million positive Covid 19 Americans & the 200,000 that died. Unfortunately this is not the Karma I was expecting because I believe he’ll get through this.

So to all the Cons that are out there- go F-CK yourself, Billions of people don’t give a shIiiiiiit about this guy. Trump is a super spreader of Covid with all those Rally’s and gatherings at the White House without masks. Now we learn over 12 in the Trump administration have tested positive.
                            This guy is the biggest SUPER SPREADER scvvvvvvvmbag on earth!!!!! He mocks people wearing masks so he can go f-ck himself.
                            Sounds like you are an insider. You have the results of the contact testing and know where the president picked up covid and that 12 people picked it up from him.

Trump will beat covid and prove to you it isn’t a death sentence, even for slightly overweight guys over 70.

Trump and all seniors in ny are lucky he doesn’t live in ny still. If he did, Cuomo would send him to an old age home and 90 percent of the seniors there would die.

Trump has breathing problems? Again, you must know someone at Walter Reed. Either that, or you get your news from Abilio Acosta at cnn or the U.K. Acosta made that stmt with no facts, just an anonymous source. If the anonymous source saw that first hand, then they should be getting a covid test asap. Acosta is a clown. He tweeted out that the president didn’t stop to take questions from the media on the way to marine one as he left to Walter Reed. Wow...great reporting. Pulitzer worthy reporting right there! Maybe he is still pizzed off that they took his wh credentials away when he put hands on a young intern trying to do her job. Disgraceful journalist, and I use journalist very lightly.

Comment

Must be why he was out speaking yesterday - with a mask on. He's soooo afraid. Being a class act guy he wished the Trump family well and didn't criticize them.

Comment

Must be why he was out speaking yesterday - with a mask on. He's soooo afraid. Being a class act guy he wished the Trump family well and didn't criticize them.
                                In addition Biden took down all his negative ads against the Orange man.
                                After hearing this the Trump campaign released a statement saying they "were not pulling their negative ads against Biden"

There you have it folks.....a family full of SUPER SPREADER scvvvvvvmbags that dont care about America. I feel no pity for this disgusting group of dirt and neither should you.

Sympathy from other leaders and all you here is FAKE!! NO one gives a crap about this guy and if he does die it will be the biggest turnout of celebration ever ...the tears will be of joy.

PS....when you spread hate, hate comes back to you, Donald Trump has made good people become hatefull.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X