Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have no problem with him saying we are soft because we are. We long to see our girls come out and pop them in the mouth early on to set the tone. Besides that he is a complete A-hole with how he treats these girls and f u cks with their heads.
    Had him when he was across town. He is a pretty good coach but if he were a nurse we would be saying he has poor bedside manners. Basically he has no filter and is a D1ck.

Comment

Had him when he was across town. He is a pretty good coach but if he were a nurse we would be saying he has poor bedside manners. Basically he has no filter and is a D1ck.
      exactly

Comment

If Terry is to get fired by JFC, he will say "my health is bad" just like he did at FESA.

Comment

If Terry is to get fired by JFC, he will say "my health is bad" just like he did at FESA.
          Fat lad needs to drop 50 lbs for sure. Bubb will get hid blood pressure surging when they play FESA. Might need a paramedic on stand by.

Comment

Fat lad needs to drop 50 lbs for sure. Bubb will get hid blood pressure surging when they play FESA. Might need a paramedic on stand by.
            I’d actually pay to watch Bubb coach against Messick. PPV would make a killing. Although, since Messick coaches B teams, alas it won’t ever happen!

Comment

100+ lbs would be better. The man is a walking advertisement for coronary and vascular disease.

Comment

Just got word, Fat Fcuk Foley is having "health issues."

Comment

Scum

You guys are pieces of sh.t for celebrating a man’s health issues.

Comment

Just got word, Fat Fcuk Foley is having "health issues."
                    Karma for being an @$$hole to 15 and 16 year olds.

Comment

You guys are pieces of sh.t for celebrating a man’s health issues.
                      Must be democrats.

Comment

Jokes

Karma for being an @$$hole to 15 and 16 year olds.
                        lol what are you smoking? Have you heard the bubbster? He’s just as bad.

Comment

lol what are you smoking? Have you heard the bubbster? He’s just as bad.
                          And we wouldn't play for him. Not even an option so not sure where you assume I am backing Bubb with my previous post. Unfortunately TF is who we got dealt. Was hoping to have a coach, a teacher, someone that learned the players and found a way to connect with them so he could get the most out of them. They all play scared. He is a tyrant that rules on fear not respect. fesa is not an option on so many levels so we live with what we have. Lesser of 2 evils.

Comment

And we wouldn't play for him. Not even an option so not sure where you assume I am backing Bubb with my previous post. Unfortunately TF is who we got dealt. Was hoping to have a coach, a teacher, someone that learned the players and found a way to connect with them so he could get the most out of them. They all play scared. He is a tyrant that rules on fear not respect. fesa is not an option on so many levels so we live with what we have. Lesser of 2 evils.
                            It's too bad you got these guys like Messick and Foley who go old school and think they can bully and intimidate young women to play their best soccer in 2020. It does take a unique coach that can challenge the girls fiercely without it getting mean or personal. Also does not hurt to encourage them in positive way when they do well to mix it up. But let's be real, D1 coaches are not sunshine and flowers with their players. It's pretty cut throat if that is what you are going for. The best players deal with it and persevere. Figure out how to not take it personal.

Comment

They wouldn't play scared if girls' coaches at JFC would not have coddled them for so many years. The coach should not be there to be pals with parents and their kids the way it has been. You should want a coach to push all the girls to be their best and understand it is not personal nor does it need to be. You play hard and improve your play, you should get along great with coach. But you got different standards for different players. Some have more potential and some are more focused and determined. All should be challenged and not comfortable. When a player NEVER gets demoted from ECNL rosters and very few, if any promoted, guess what? They and their entitled parents are very comfortable and it is all a big koombaya on the ECNL circuit taking Ls.

Comment

It's too bad you got these guys like Messick and Foley who go old school and think they can bully and intimidate young women to play their best soccer in 2020. It does take a unique coach that can challenge the girls fiercely without it getting mean or personal. Also does not hurt to encourage them in positive way when they do well to mix it up. But let's be real, D1 coaches are not sunshine and flowers with their players. It's pretty cut throat if that is what you are going for. The best players deal with it and persevere. Figure out how to not take it personal.
                                Signed, A Male that is a director for JFC

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X