Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you at TBU don’t respect anyone that lives in a trailer. I personally do not live in a trailer or have at any point in my life. However I will not look down or belittle anyone that does. If that makes you feel better TBU dad, then I’m glad I’m not around fake arrogant people like you. Football is for everyone, no mater where you come from.

You Pompous Sh it!
    Me personally I respect everyone and am very humble. But would you let your daughter date a dude that lives in a trailer? People got standards and expectations. So if the superstar player on your team lived in a trailer I'm sure you would be thrilled that she stays for a sleepover right. Knowing how two faced your parents are I'm sure you are probably doing it just because she thinks if she is hanging with the superstar she is considered a superstar. I know that's probably a little deep for you...The daddy asst coach strikes again.

Comment

Me personally I respect everyone and am very humble. But would you let your daughter date a dude that lives in a trailer? People got standards and expectations. So if the superstar player on your team lived in a trailer I'm sure you would be thrilled that she stays for a sleepover right. Knowing how two faced your parents are I'm sure you are probably doing it just because she thinks if she is hanging with the superstar she is considered a superstar. I know that's probably a little deep for you...The daddy asst coach strikes again.
      Sorry little Amy, your mom and I don’t think you should hang out with Sarah she is poor.

TBU values at its finest.

At our club all players are welcome, the beautiful game is made and played by all.

Comment

Just to confirm, you are all fighting over 13-year-old girls? What type of creeps are you? I hope Chris Hansen isn't looking for you!!

Comment

Just to confirm, you are all fighting over 13-year-old girls? What type of creeps are you? I hope Chris Hansen isn't looking for you!!
          Wait just to confirm. You are on a thread called 2007 girls asking if we are talking about 2007 girls. It is official you are pretty f ing stupid.

Comment

Wait just to confirm. You are on a thread called 2007 girls asking if we are talking about 2007 girls. It is official you are pretty f ing stupid.
            To Catch A Predator!! Starting TBU Dad!! Creep!

Comment

To Catch A Predator!! Starting TBU Dad!! Creep!
              Check the thread West Pasco dad said he was coming to watch our games. We can go back and forth all day that West Pasco players suck...but when West Pasco dad says he is coming to watch our games that is a probably the mindset of the circle jerk crew asst daddy coach and daddy parent haters at West Pasco

Comment

Check the thread West Pasco dad said he was coming to watch our games. We can go back and forth all day that West Pasco players suck...but when West Pasco dad says he is coming to watch our games that is a probably the mindset of the circle jerk crew asst daddy coach and daddy parent haters at West Pasco
                West Pasco has a club? Im so confused.. Creeper!

Comment

So you at TBU don’t respect anyone that lives in a trailer. I personally do not live in a trailer or have at any point in my life. However I will not look down or belittle anyone that does. If that makes you feel better TBU dad, then I’m glad I’m not around fake arrogant people like you. Football is for everyone, no mater where you come from.

You Pompous Sh it!
                  It's not the trailer we're concerned about, it's all the drugs....

"According to the CDC data, Pasco County currently has the highest overdose death rate of any county in the state of Florida. To put this in perspective: Residents in Pasco are 76 percent more likely to die of an overdose than the average American. Unsurprisingly, this disturbing statistic is evidence of a broader problem with drug use in the county. Along with overdoses, Pasco County’s drug-related arrests climbed up in recent years. According to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office, the county made 2,493 drug-related arrests in 2016, and 3,098 in 2017. Tragically, this problem also began to affect Pasco County’s children. Pasco County is ranked first in Florida for babies born with prescription pills in their system."

https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/d...drug-overdose/

Comment

You guys in Tampa

Can you guys around Tampa stop posting irrelevant BS on here? The rest of the State does not care about your little feuds about your insignificant teams. The only TB team that was any good was WFF two years back but I have heard they kind of fell off the pace. You guys go up North or Come down South you will be eaten and spat out. Too small and too soft up there.

Comment

Can you guys around Tampa stop posting irrelevant BS on here? The rest of the State does not care about your little feuds about your insignificant teams. The only TB team that was any good was WFF two years back but I have heard they kind of fell off the pace. You guys go up North or Come down South you will be eaten and spat out. Too small and too soft up there.
                      For a split second I thought this might be an intelligent post. Then I read that you think WFF had a good team. Lost all respect because, clearly, you are not familiar with youth soccer.

Comment

I agree.... Just go watch your daughters play soccer, cheer for them, make sure they are having fun, and try to have a little fun yourselves. These girls will be gone to college in less than five years, and most won't be going to play soccer! Just take it down a notch and talk a little good natured smack every now and then, but most on here are totally out of control! I'd hate to see how you act on the sidelines....

Comment

I agree.... Just go watch your daughters play soccer, cheer for them, make sure they are having fun, and try to have a little fun yourselves. These girls will be gone to college in less than five years, and most won't be going to play soccer! Just take it down a notch and talk a little good natured smack every now and then, but most on here are totally out of control! I'd hate to see how you act on the sidelines....
                          I totally agree...smack talk about an upcoming game or season is awesome. But when you have dads that for whatever reason are off the deep end and take it personally that a rival club has a better league that they want to be in so bad that it gets them full of rage is really over the top. Tell your dads and moms that sometimes thats life and you don't always get what you want. In due time things workout in the long run. If your daughter is committed and determined and develops into a great player then she will be seen and opportunities will come her way regardless of the club they are at. But all honestly your FP parents are obsessed like they want to go protest and burn down ECNL because its not fair that FP doesn't have full girls ECNL. Love or hate TBU they were proactive about getting all platforms and sorry that your club was late to the game. Blame that on your BOD and Directors because now they have to work through all the red tape to get all the platforms. I'm sure in due time you will get it. Maybe next year maybe 3-5 years from now. I guess the parents from FP who are gripping about it are desperate because time is running out for their daughter because of their age. Thats when you have to put all loyalties aside and make a decision in the best interest for your daughter to stay or move. Just don't let your personal feelings about the process infect the mindset of the rest of your parents. Not all of them are looking to play in college or play professional. I'm sure you have some players that are more the good enough to make the team there is no doubt. There are also plenty who can't as well. Right now if you like it or not TBU has the best platform in the Tampa Tri County area for a girl player to get the best exposure for collegiate opportunities. Be Blessed.

Comment

It's not the trailer we're concerned about, it's all the drugs....

"According to the CDC data, Pasco County currently has the highest overdose death rate of any county in the state of Florida. To put this in perspective: Residents in Pasco are 76 percent more likely to die of an overdose than the average American. Unsurprisingly, this disturbing statistic is evidence of a broader problem with drug use in the county. Along with overdoses, Pasco County’s drug-related arrests climbed up in recent years. According to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office, the county made 2,493 drug-related arrests in 2016, and 3,098 in 2017. Tragically, this problem also began to affect Pasco County’s children. Pasco County is ranked first in Florida for babies born with prescription pills in their system."

https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/d...drug-overdose/
                            FP doing The Lord’s work keeping kids clean and families focused on soccer instead of drugs. Thanks FP.

Comment

I totally agree...smack talk about an upcoming game or season is awesome. But when you have dads that for whatever reason are off the deep end and take it personally that a rival club has a better league that they want to be in so bad that it gets them full of rage is really over the top. Tell your dads and moms that sometimes thats life and you don't always get what you want. In due time things workout in the long run. If your daughter is committed and determined and develops into a great player then she will be seen and opportunities will come her way regardless of the club they are at. But all honestly your FP parents are obsessed like they want to go protest and burn down ECNL because its not fair that FP doesn't have full girls ECNL. Love or hate TBU they were proactive about getting all platforms and sorry that your club was late to the game. Blame that on your BOD and Directors because now they have to work through all the red tape to get all the platforms. I'm sure in due time you will get it. Maybe next year maybe 3-5 years from now. I guess the parents from FP who are gripping about it are desperate because time is running out for their daughter because of their age. Thats when you have to put all loyalties aside and make a decision in the best interest for your daughter to stay or move. Just don't let your personal feelings about the process infect the mindset of the rest of your parents. Not all of them are looking to play in college or play professional. I'm sure you have some players that are more the good enough to make the team there is no doubt. There are also plenty who can't as well. Right now if you like it or not TBU has the best platform in the Tampa Tri County area for a girl player to get the best exposure for collegiate opportunities. Be Blessed.

Save your money every year that you spend on soccer and you can pay for college. FP and TBU rift is due to inter club politics. A growing club infringing on an established clubs grip on power. Saying that TBU has the best platform may be true, with the demise of the DA. You are also right in saying that there are many other platforms and as a player you can be seen no matter what club you play for or what league. To play in College you must do a lot of extra training outside of the club environment, reach out to the college coaches and attend ID camps. I think FP will get ECNL eventually, If not them then WFF. It is necessary for Tampa Bay to be represented by 2 teams so that we have a choice and are not funneled in to a monopoly with their fired rates and demands and their take or leave it attitude.

Comment

If WFF gets ECNL before FP all the moms and dads be outraged and possible protest and burn things. Novi musk will feel like every pubic hair has been pulled out one by one.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X