Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Eyed Monster

Advice for salty parents battling adverse feelings when your kid doesn’t get noticed as much as another one on your team:

1. Take a deep breath
    2. See what you’re kid needs to improve
    3. Get him/her outside help
    4. Don’t hate the successful kid nor his/her parents. This won’t help your kid
    5. Stay in the present moment. Life is too short
    6. Bow to us as we’re walking in

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Advice for salty parents battling adverse feelings when your kid doesn’t get noticed as much as another one on your team:

1. Take a deep breath
    2. See what you’re kid needs to improve
    3. Get him/her outside help
    4. Don’t hate the successful kid nor his/her parents. This won’t help your kid
    5. Stay in the present moment. Life is too short
    6. Bow to us as we’re walking in
    We actually just cringe for you, to know you blow the Ccoach when he snaps his fingers & you give up your wife's arse just so your kid can go no where after U18 /19.Enjoy.

Comment

7. Try not to laugh at us. As adults, we have failed in life and can only make somewhat retribution by living vicariously through our children's minuscule athletic accomplishments at a third world sport.

I'm sure that you are very excited that your little Mia with her blond hair and blue eyes got a partial athletic scholarship to Bethune Cookman, Alcorn State, or Edward Waters. Lots to brag about at the water cooler in the warehouse.

Dipsh!t.

Comment

We actually just cringe for you, to know you blow the Ccoach when he snaps his fingers & you give up your wife's arse just so your kid can go no where after U18 /19.Enjoy.
        LOL...because there is always has to be a non soccer related reason why your kid is not the stud u thought he/she should be...all I’m saying is focus on your kid...looking grumpy or making sarcastic comments just shows where you are in the evolution scale...unless you believe in Adam & Eve...if so, god bless you?

Comment

7. Try not to laugh at us. As adults, we have failed in life and can only make somewhat retribution by living vicariously through our children's minuscule athletic accomplishments at a third world sport.

I'm sure that you are very excited that your little Mia with her blond hair and blue eyes got a partial athletic scholarship to Bethune Cookman, Alcorn State, or Edward Waters. Lots to brag about at the water cooler in the warehouse.

Dipsh!t.
          All I’m saying is don’t bring the black fog with you...and don’t hate me because I’m beautiful

Comment

All I’m saying is don’t bring the black fog with you...and don’t hate me because I’m beautiful
            20 bucks says you're and overweight dad

Comment

$20 says my grammar is better than yours.

Comment

See what I mean? Now you’re body shaming me...just because of my kid’s success. I’m worried that you know who I am...after all, how many overweight dads are there in Florida.
                BTW, if your kid doesn’t have the combination of intelligence, speed, strength, technique, competitiveness AND a good attitude, I hate to tell you, they have no shot. Even with these things it’s going to take a lot of luck to make it. So, enjoy your day tomorrow...I will.

Comment

See what I mean? Now you’re body shaming me...just because of my kid’s success. I’m worried that you know who I am...after all, how many overweight dads are there in Florida.
                  BTW, if your kid doesn’t have the combination of intelligence, speed, strength, technique, competitiveness AND a good attitude, I hate to tell you, they have no shot. Even with these things it’s going to take a lot of luck to make it. So, enjoy your day tomorrow...I will.
                  Sounds like your little Messi has that combo or at least you think he does. It’s all b u l l s h i t until he’s making money. You’re probably one of those daddies that changes clubs all the time because you’re not happy with something or other.

Comment

Sounds like your little Messi has that combo or at least you think he does. It’s all b u l l s h i t until he’s making money. You’re probably one of those daddies that changes clubs all the time because you’re not happy with something or other.
                    Actually, no. My kid has been in the same top level team for years. While each coach has brought something to the table through the years, we take the good and leave the bad behind. #hewillsoonbeknown

Comment

Actually, no. My kid has been in the same top level team for years. While each coach has brought something to the table through the years, we take the good and leave the bad behind. #hewillsoonbeknown
                      No he wont.

Unless he makes a Florida-man story on the news. If daddy is posting on here posing as a hot soccer mom then he obviously has the genetic makeup for it.

Comment

No he wont.

Unless he makes a Florida-man story on the news. If daddy is posting on here posing as a hot soccer mom then he obviously has the genetic makeup for it.
                        I know it hurts knowing that your kid will never make it...it's ok...I hope you at least have your health...right?

Comment

I know it hurts knowing that your kid will never make it...it's ok...I hope you at least have your health...right?
                          No it doesn't hurt at all, he won't be a pro soccer player and I am fine with that!

He will find something else to do and put more into that... and will be happy. meanwhile you and yours will chase a fruitless and relatively hopeless dream while neglecting the strides that could be made elsewhere in life.

Dont worry though he will have a soft spot for your little washed up superstar and will hire him one day out of pity.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X