Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why the good guy friend Schmitt whether at FESA or JFC always causing drama on TS and for real?
    What drama has he caused? I know the season is just now getting started but I haven't heard anything yet. Don't include the drama created by parents when their kids don't make the top team. That happens and is a good life lesson to play and work harder.

Comment

What drama has he caused? I know the season is just now getting started but I haven't heard anything yet. Don't include the drama created by parents when their kids don't make the top team. That happens and is a good life lesson to play and work harder.
      From those that have to scuttle back over to FESA.

Comment

You have a 1 new coach at JFC that came from fesa, knew his players, knew the parents, and convinced them to follow once he decided to leave. That is NOT JFC poaching. That is a single coach that wanted and convinced his current players to come with him. JFC does not start making cold calls to fesa players. If fesa players want a change, they know where to find us.

Poaching is what fesa does by calling d@mn near every player on the JFC 05 ECNL girls team to come play for them. Yeah Coach G, we see you!! JFC didn't welcome you back in December when asked, so you decided to follow Bubb's commands and started calling all your old players you had not coached in over a year. That is poaching. You then gave players names and numbers to Dean to call them as if you had convinced them to come (you got 2). You are a clown!! Continue to enjoy your misery. You followed the devil to money and you now suffer the consequences.
        Ah Coach G. Both him and Alberto should be brought up on fraud charges for impersonating a soccer coach. The only career where you can constantly fail and still get a pay check. Still waiting for anyone to tell us what G has ever achieved coaching wise?

Comment

Ah Coach G. Both him and Alberto should be brought up on fraud charges for impersonating a soccer coach. The only career where you can constantly fail and still get a pay check. Still waiting for anyone to tell us what G has ever achieved coaching wise?
          C players are the luckiest to get coach G and to be able to love the game.

Comment

so what is it that fesa is accusing BS of doing? This families were his current players at the time. He did not call after coming to JFC.

Recruiting is when a player is not part of a club and you recruit their services.

Poaching is when they are a part of a club and you call them unrequested and tell only what they want to hear just so you can get them at your club.
            Poaching is recruiting outside of the official recruiting window. It's still recruiting. BS did what's best for his daughter. Load the talent so the team wins and show everyone his DD is playing up on a great team. It's actually funny when you step back and watch. He got exactly what he wanted. If the results aren't there neither will the loyalty be from the players. Top 4 in Southeast will be tough enough. TBU, Sunrise, Concorde are all loaded. How loaded Concorde really is remains the question. Will both of their teams be in top 4?

Comment

Poaching is recruiting outside of the official recruiting window. It's still recruiting. BS did what's best for his daughter. Load the talent so the team wins and show everyone his DD is playing up on a great team. It's actually funny when you step back and watch. He got exactly what he wanted. If the results aren't there neither will the loyalty be from the players. Top 4 in Southeast will be tough enough. TBU, Sunrise, Concorde are all loaded. How loaded Concorde really is remains the question. Will both of their teams be in top 4?
              BS is starting early with the college recruiting on TS.

Comment

You forgot

TBU and Prime didn't lose a match, and OC beat Armada twice this past season.

Comment

TBU and Prime didn't lose a match, and OC beat Armada twice this past season.
                  That's what I'm saying. It's a loaded division and Concorde gets better every year, especially with the GAL questions and those Tophat players.

Comment

C players are the luckiest to get coach G and to be able to love the game.
                    Don't be jealous, your little Mia finally made the B team after all these years, hope you're enjoying the scenic drive.

Comment

Don't be jealous, your little Mia finally made the B team after all these years, hope you're enjoying the scenic drive.
                      Outside of 2-5 players from each club none of these girls will play at the next level. Most of them do it to be competitive, make friends, and play a game they love. Why do we always make it about more than that when that's whay 80% care about?

Comment

Outside of 2-5 players from each club none of these girls will play at the next level. Most of them do it to be competitive, make friends, and play a game they love. Why do we always make it about more than that when that's whay 80% care about?
                        True, but when FESA markets themselves as the best club in the South East then surely they are full of $h1t and should be way more competitive. Way to set your bar high by only having fun. The girls program is a dumpster fire.

Comment

Totally agree

I totally agree with you! My child and 3 or 4 other children will make it big! The rest of her teammates are still bringing cupcakes to the field for birthdays, wanting to have Christmas parties, tic tocs and Instagram posts from the hotel pool, slumber parties, play dates, and so on. We have untethered ourselves from any collective value system. There's us, and everyone else. Any collective mortality is childish, the anthem of losers! I'm sharpening my well-intentioned knife and using our familiarity to sincerely screw your child over to advantage mine. Because that's my job. To manufacture abundance and remove obstacles for my child. If I perceive your child as an obstacle to my child's success, too bad for you. I don't care if you don't like me or my kid, one day you'll be telling everyone from the nosebleeds that your child "used" to play with...

Comment

True, but when FESA markets themselves as the best club in the South East then surely they are full of $h1t and should be way more competitive. Way to set your bar high by only having fun. The girls program is a dumpster fire.
                            It is perspective and mind set. See the FESA post with the boy shooting the ball into the dumpster. The posts of the little ones making it into the juggling club. It takes practice and skill to be the best!

Comment

I totally agree with you! My child and 3 or 4 other children will make it big! The rest of her teammates are still bringing cupcakes to the field for birthdays, wanting to have Christmas parties, tic tocs and Instagram posts from the hotel pool, slumber parties, play dates, and so on. We have untethered ourselves from any collective value system. There's us, and everyone else. Any collective mortality is childish, the anthem of losers! I'm sharpening my well-intentioned knife and using our familiarity to sincerely screw your child over to advantage mine. Because that's my job. To manufacture abundance and remove obstacles for my child. If I perceive your child as an obstacle to my child's success, too bad for you. I don't care if you don't like me or my kid, one day you'll be telling everyone from the nosebleeds that your child "used" to play with...
                              BS and Daddy coaches are the worst.

Comment

Not the best - the biggest - BIG difference

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X